Getting Closer ??

Remember Me?

Jonghyun's POV

"Your secret is kinda safe with me" Key uttered. "Pheww.. wait did you say KINDA--"

"Byee gotta go.. my friends are waiting, and tell Halin I'm going out!" Key say while running downstairs. 

I'm left alone in the house, sitting on the sofa while watching tv and eating dinner by myself...and it's 5 pm. WAIT WHAT? 5pm and she's not home yet?

" I'M HOMEEE "pheww she's home. "Good evening.." I said with a smile on my face "Hmm" was the word that came from . I guess I have to try harder to get her attention. "I made you dinner". "Okayy" she said as she took a plate with her food on it that I've prepared just for her. "Where are you going??" I asked "To my room.."she answered with the 'Duh' expression on her face. Aiiisshh this girl.. still like to eat dinner at her room. "It's bad to eat dinner in your room you know, your bedroom can smell like your food if you ALWAYS eat in your room" I said. "Comee.. sit here" I say as I tapped on the space beside me. 

"Ugghh.. finee" she grumbled, so cute..

---------------

"I'm done" she say as she immediately get up and put the dirty plate on the kitchen sink. "Stoppp" I say when she's about to go upstairs"WHAT AGAIINNNN?" she complained. "You have to wash your own dishes you know.." I said. She pouted..so cutee I can literally just run to her and pinch her cheeks. "But I don't want to.. we can ask the maid to do THEIR work" she grumbled. "Nu-uh you have to learn to wash your own dishes" I said. Not that I wash my own dishes too, but it's the only way to keep her downstair so I could really have a conversation with her. 

Got it! I can bribe her with ice cream. I'll buy you ice cream if you wash your dishes"

Halin's POV

"I'll buy you ice cream if you wash your dishes"  OMG ice cream.. how can he know my weakness?! NO Halin, he's just bribing you, don't say-- "FINEE"there I said it, now I feel stupid. 

 

"DONNEEE... now where's my ice cream?" I said while putting both of my hand on my hip. "Okk let's goo" he said, I thought he's lying to me about the ice cream thing, well who cares as long as I got my ice cream.

 

----------------

"One cookies and cream for you and one chocolate ice cream for me" he said as he gives the cookies and cream ice cream to me. "I know it's your favorite right?" he smiled. How come he knows? I've never told him before. "Thank you"

 

Jonghyun's POV  

After we ate our ice cream, we walked home.. since it's getting dark already. I saw her rubbing both of her hands , looks like she's cold. Good thing I bought my jacket with me.

 

Halin's POV

So cold....I felt something on my shoulder... and when I looked at it, turns out it was Jonghyun putting his jacket on my shoulder. As soon as he's done with that, he hugged my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. It feels somehow.. warmer and I enjoyed it. I felt myself blushing. Wait a minute.. why am I blushing? this is so embarrassing. I quickly look to the side to prevent him from looking.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Is she blushing???... She's blushing!! AHAHAHAA so cutee. "So.. have you watched the new movie at the cinema?" I asked. "No.. what's the movie about?" she asked. "It's about a sibling having a dog and--"

"A dog? is it cute?? what kind of dog it is?? is it a female or a male??" she asked with her amazingly beautiful BIG brown eyes looking at me..well not that BIG, but big enough to make it looks like she's doing a puppy eyes. She still haven't change, everytime she hears the word 'DOG',she's always asking every detail about the dog.

"Geeshh, calm down, so much with the enthusiasm.." I said, as she pouts. "Sooo... do you want to go to the cinema with ME tomorrow?" I asked while emphasizing the word 'me'. I hope she says yes, if she says yes I'll definitely jump around like a crazy monkey.. well not infront of her, it'll be so embarrassing.

 

Halin's POV

Is he asking me out ???? What should I answer? If I say no, that means I couldn't watch the movie, 'cause next week's assignment will be very many with all the group project and individual projects...

"Uhmm... suree" I answered.

"Really??" he asked and I answer him with a simple nod. "Ok.. be ready by 9 in the morning kay?" he continued and again I just replied him with a simple nod. And after the small conversation, the rest of our walk became really akward. There's no sound, except my cough's sound. 

 

When we reached home, Key was already in the house sleeping on the couch. So relieved that his sleeping if he's awake, he'll be so naggy. "Pheww.." Jonghyun whispered while fake sweat on his forehead. "Whyy??" I asked "If he's asleep, he won't be naggy and he'll not notice that we went home late." he whispered. Soo... he gets it "I know right?! he gets naggy about everything.." I whispered back to him. We hold our laughter as we quietly walk upstairs. We're half way to the second floor, until..

"YAH!! where do you thing you're going? comeback here!" Oh no he woke up. Jonghyun signed me to run to our room. So we did, we ran to each other's room.. to prevent hearing Key turning his switch to naggy mode.

So through out the night, Jonghyun and I texted each other about how funny just now was. I know it's weird to text him when his room is just right beside mine, but it's the only way for us so Key doesn't see us, or he'll be naggy about the whole thing just now. This Jonghyun guy is quite nice, I thought he's just a fad. Maybe he's not such an annoying guy after all.. well sometimes he is.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys.. I'm back with a new chapter and sorry for the late update AGAIN... please don't hate me..

I hope you guys liked this chapter, If you guys have any feedbacks or advice about this fanfic, please write it in the comment section down below. I really appreciate it. Thanks guys <33333