Effects From the Past

Remember Me?

Halin's POV

"AAHH!!! !". We're still watcing the concert dvd, eventhough Key in the other room is, still sleeping. But who cares? I just can't help it when it comes to fangirling and stuff like that."Sssh.. Seohyun's part is coming."

Neomu nomu meotjyo nuni nuni busyeo                                                                                                                                                                        

Sumeul mot swigesseo tteollineun girl

"GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY!!" we sang while dancing the signature crab dance. "YAH! Will you girls turn it down?!"  Uh-oh, he's awake. Here goes nothing. I immidiately pause the movie and quickly open the door. "We're in the middle of business here.." I teased, "Yeah, but can't you turn it down a little bit?? this diva needs its beauty sleep."he says. "Okay fine.. DIVA" I said sarcastically while doing a little hand jive. "Oo and by the way, Jonghyun and I are going to go somewhere later."

"Ok.. now you go back to your BEAUTY sleep, and I do sth else." I said as I close the door. "I guess we have to turn it down a little bit" 

"Aww.. no fun." 

"What if, we stop watching and wait until they're out of the house, then.. you know the rest of it." I suggest, "Good idea.. me likey" she smirked evilly. 

"This is boring, what do we do??" she complained, "Well maybe could...umm..ummm, I got nothing." I replied. "Well there must be something that we can do."she said and the same time my brother walks in, "Hey..I need your opinion, I'm going to dress up casual, which outfit should I wear?  this..." then he places the first outfit on my bed, "Or this?". "Well, I like the second one better."

 

"Good choice, thanks" he opens the door but before he could walk out the room I ask, "Where are you going anyway? You don't usually dress up THIS casual." at the same time, Jonghyun went out of his room. "Well.. me and Jonghyun here are in the process of building our future."

"What future?" I asked, "Well.. you're going to figure it out later anyway, so why should I tell you?"

"Ugh fine.. I'M GOING TO FIGURE IT OUT ANYWAY" I say while mimicking his voice at the last sentence. Then, I realised that Jonghyun is wearing a sleeveless strippy shirt a black pants and he's holding a grey jacket in his hand.

 

I never realise this, but he do have muscular arms. No wonder when he hugged my shoulder last time, it felt so strong. The strong, muscular arms plus the thick veins that's seen through his skin.. wow, perfection. Oh shoot what am I saying

"Ok. I know that he has muscular arms, but stop staring" Seori interrupted. "What?! No!" I replied. She's so dead after this, this is embarrassing. Now Jonghyun's smiling.

"Ok now.. we gotta go, and be sure to take a shower, make sure not to go outside, eat your dinner, wash your dishes.. including you Seori" Seori nodded in hestitation "--and last but not least don't forget to take your medication." he continued. "Ok ok.. I know, stop being so overly protective to me."

"Yaah.." he said softly, and weirdly his face looks somewhat calmer, "ever since that accident happened, I'm determined to protect you, oemma and appa also told me to take good care of you."

"I know but that accident is a year ago." I complained, "Whatever you say, but I'm still keeping my words" he says as he and Jonghyun walk downstair.

Time for revenge.. 

"What was that for?!" I say while closing the door, "Hehe just kidding, but you're like in awe of his muscular arms."

"But you don't have to say that out loud!" I complained. "So you do like it..." this girl.. good thing she's wearing shorts today, "Youuu!!" I scream as I tickle her most ticklish part, which is er thigh

Jonghyun's POV

We're in the car and I'm driving, "Dude, can I ask you sth?" I asked. "Sure, what?"

"What happened to Halin a year ago?"

"Oh that, a year ago she got into a car crash. While she's passing the road a car hit her and she was rush to the hosptal. The doctor said that she was lucky to survive from that accident and that she was fine but the doctor said that there was a slight bleeding in her brain that caused her to lost 1/4 of her memories." he explained. "Oh.. so that's one of the reason that she couldn't remember me and our childhood?" I ask as he slowly nods, "But what happened to the driver?"

"She ran away."he replied, "So it's a she?" I ask, "Well, I'm not sure though, but the car is red and it's quite small, most women drive that kimd of car right?" he says as i nod in agreement.

"And by the way, she doesn't know anything about us training in SM with the guys?" I contunued, "Yes, but she will know right? you said you're going to take her to the agency, and I think she'll get interested on becoming a trainee too." he say.

Suddenly Key giggles, "What's with you dude?" I asked, "Halin just texted me about the bracelet you gave her." then I felt excited

"And what did you say?!" I asked while shaking his arm with one of my hand. "Gees, calm down bro.. I said it's from you"

"WHAT?!" I'm shocked

Halin's POV

"Hey, what's this?" Seori asks while holding a small paper bag, "Let me see.." so she gives it to me and I find out it's the bracelet I saw at the mall the other day. " I'm not sure though, I remembered not buying this bracelet, eventhough I want to."

"Maybe your brother gave it to you" she says. "Well that could be right but I'm not sure though, I don't remember seeing him with this paper bag."

"Maybe I should text him about this." so I take my phone and text him.

To: Naggy Key oppa

Oppa~ there's a paper bag with a bracelet in it, is that from you?

In just a minute or so, a message comes in. I quickly stand up and take my phone

From: Naggy Key oppa

No it's not from me, it's from Jonghyun^^

"He says it's from Jonghyun.." I said, still looking at my phone screen. "Aww.. that's so sweet of him." she replied

As I take a look at the bracelet, something comes through my mind.

-Flashback-

"I guess this is goodbye." a boy says as he places a bracelet on my wrist and turns around.

"Jonghyun!" I called him and he turns to face me,"Will you come back?" I asked

"I don't know, but you have your dog to keep you company, remember, that dog is from me so everytime you see it, you'll always remember me. Ok? don't you dare forget about me" he continued

"I'll always remember you.. ALWAYS" as we shared our last hug at the airport and tears gradually falls down from my eyes.

-End of Flashback

I felt a headache.. 

Seori's POV

OMG what's happening?! "Yah!! Halin-ah wake up!!" I quickly try as I can to put her on the bed. I should text Key oppa to come back.

To: Key-ssi

OPPAA!! COME BACK HURRY!!! HALIN FAINTED!!!

After a while, there's still no reply. aybe I should really call him.

I've been trying to call him for an hour but he won't answer, he must've put his phone on silent mode. Oh! I should call Jonghyun, this is my only last hope.

Key's POV

In the middle of practice, Jonghyun's phone ring. "Yes, Seori.. what's wrong?"

"WHAT?! ---- OK we'll be right there!" as he pressed the end button. "Yah Kibum! Halin fainted and we have to get there now!"

"WHAT THE!! come on let's go, manager hyung we've got to go, I promise to practice more next week but this time I gotta run."I say as manager hyung nod in agreement.

Jonghyun's POV

As soon as we arrive at the house, we immidiately go to Halin's room. I open the door to find Halin lying on her bed. I quickly run to her side ,kneel down and hold her hand, "Halin-ah... wake up" as I pat her cheek slowly. I felt a sudden flich on her hand, "Jonghyun.. "she finally woke up. "Come on we need to take you to see Dr. Eunhye at the hospital." Key adviced.

When I try to help her stand up from her bed, she fell. I think her head is still aching. So i quickly carry her up bridal style to my car and put her at the back sit with Seori and Key at the front sit with me so he could tell me the way to the hospital.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting for a month or so. But look at the bright side, I updated another chapter right??

Fine I'm sorry for not updating for so long, but I finally got my holiday, now I'm free and that means I can update more.

But I guess this is the best chapter I've written so far.. well in my opinion it is, but idk abt you

Oh I just wanted to tell you that SHINee's going to have their concert in my country this june and I'm so excited!! I can't wait to watch it. I realised that this is by far the most long a/n that I've written. Oh and btw, i made a tiny change on chapter 4 and i've made the pictures seenable... if that's even a word

That's it for today, I'll update again tommorrow or monday or the day after that idk. But thanks for not unsubscribing, that really means a lot to me.. 

Don't forget to right your comment abt this chapter, I would love it if you give me some advice, feedbacks or anything. And for those who haven't subscribe yet, pls do subscribe. THANK YOU.. 

LUV YOU ALL <33