The Bracelet and His Feelings

Remember Me?

Jonghyun's POV

After some time, we finally arrive at the house. Instead of waking up, Ha Lin is still sleeping with her head on my shoulder. Not wanting to wake her up, I tried to shook her so she can wake up.

"Yaah.. Ha Lin-ah we're here." I whispered to her ears. But she doesn't even move an inch, so I decided to carry her bridal style.. but I feel somehow akward. Key that was still listening to music glares at me and give me the I-know-what-are-you-thinking kinda look and he seems to agree, since he's going to ask me to do that anyway because he's still the diva I know since a little kid. So without hestitation, I carry her bridal style to her room.

So I put her down on her bed, this is the first time entering her room.. she never changed. She's still obsessed with any pink stuffs. As I'm about to walk out.. she suddenly mumbled something. But I can't even understand anything, all I could hear is the word no and the food ice cream. That must be the part when we went on an ice cream shop during our vacation, and I was trying to scoop a little bit of her ice cream... then she hit my hand and say that that is her ice cream and she's the only one who can eat it. I wonder if she's still the ice cream maniac like she was last time.

 

-Next Day-

Ha Lin's POV

Back with the weird dream.. but this one is different. Wait a minute... I don't remember walking to my room yesterday. "maybe Key is the one that carried me yesterday." I said to myself  when suddenly someone knocks on my door. "Halin-ah .. are you a wake already?" okayy that' Key oppa. "Yeess.."I answered "Go take a bath.. we're going to have breakfast at a cafe" he said. "OK" I replied as I walk in to my closet to pick on today's outfit then take bath.

I'm too lazy to dress up today, so I just ended up wearing my pink skinny jeans with a black sweater and a pair of sneakers. After getting ready I took my small sling bag and went down.

 

 

I went to kitchen and saw someone with brown hair.. I don't remember Key dying hhis hair brown again, the last time I checked his hair is still blonde. I coughed to caught his attention, then I saw Jonghyun's face. Wait what?  "Ehhmm.. what are you doing in my house?"I asked him with a cold tone. Then Key suddenly barged in "He's staying with us until our parents and his parents are back from the business trip, don't you remember?" His sentence reminds me everything that happen yesterday. I was just standing there, dumbfounded. 

"Heyy" Jonghyun said while waving his hand in front of me. "What?!" I hit his hand "What's with that  cold attitude again, it's like 8 in the morning.. start your day with something less shouty" he said then he winked at me. OMG I feel like Imma puke. "Yahh.. if you're not here, I shoul've start my day in the most relaxing way!" I said to him and he just replid me with a smirk on his face. 

"Aishh.. come on" Key comanded. "Finee" we both replied AT THE SAME TIME. I was a little bit shocked that we said that at the same time, so I glared at him and he winked at me AGAIN. "Would you stop winking at me?!" I scolded him "I can't promise that" he smiled viciously.

After the breakfast at the cafe, we all went to a nearby shopping mall. I was immediately brought to the accessories shop, then something caught my eyes. It's a charm bracelet with a very cute picture of puppy on it.

I feel like I have to get that thing but unfortunately, I left my credit card in my house. I don't bring much money 'cus Jonghyun said he's going to pay for the meal and I don't know that we're going to a shopping mall. If I knew, I would've bring my credit card along with me. Dammnnnn

 

Jonghyun's POV 

I saw Halin walking towards the accessories shop so Key and I followed her. I'm looking around trying to look busy but suddenly something caught my eyes. It's a charm bracelet with a picture puppy on it and I realise that Halin is looking at it too. She look disappointed, I thought that she's going to buy it for herself. After she went outside, I immediately take the bracelet and pay for it. I hope she'll love my gift.

After walking around the mall, we went home. At the car, everything seems the same, akward. "What's that in the shopping bag?" Key asked Oh snap! I wouldn't thought of Key asking that question. "Eehhmm... this-- this is--" I said while thinking the next word I should say "--for my mom.. yess this is for my mom!" I told him and he just looked at me with the not-so-sure face.

Ha Lin's POV 

Today's evening is boring, especially with Jonghyun around... that makes me feel annoyed. I feel like eating ice cream, I could go to the ice cream stand at the park with my dog. I think that's a lot better than just staying here.

Jonghyun's POV

I saw Halin walking outside with her dog. So I take this opportunity to put the bracelet inside her room. 

As I enter her room, I feel that someone's tapping my shoulder.. Oh crappp home already? why so fast?! Then I look behind and I felt relief to know that it's Key not Halin. "What are you doing? And what's with that shopping bag?" he asked "Ohhh now I understand... you're lying aren't you?? you're not gonna give it to your mother, you're giving it to my sister!" he added. I was just standing there like a fool " I knew it! you liked my sister!!" he said excitedly "What?! NO!" I pushed him lightly. "Heyy you can't lie to me, we've known each other since little kid, and you know that I'm the expert when it comes to love.."he said "... and fashion ofcourse" he continueud while flipping his bangs. "Fineee... I admit, there you know it right?" I 'surrendered.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I have the time to update today, I hope you guys love it. 

Thank you for reading, don't forget to subscribe and write your feedbacks on the comment section below 

Thank you guyss!!! byeee... <<<333333