A New Student?

Remember Me?

Ha Lin's POV 

The first day of the week, the thing that I loved about today is that students can wear free clothes but the thing that I really hate about today is that I have to deal with 3 periods of math lesson -_- and to make it worst, it's the first lesson.. the time when I would possibly drift off to snoozeville. DAMN YOU MATHS!

I was having a good time, dancing to my favorite song like a maniac while putting on my outfits.

      

Until someone ruins the mood, guess who?.... my brother.

"YAH! JUNG HALIN! GET DOWN HERE, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" he shouts                                                                

"OY! IT'S LIKE 5.50 IN THE MORNING AND LESSONS STARTS AT 6.30!" I reply him, while putting on my socks.

"I don't care, if you're not down here I'll freaking leave you!" he says.

"Argh... Fine I'll be down in a minute!"

Weird... he's not that early and excited when it comes to school, especially getting up early.

After quickly getting ready, I went down to find Key sleeping on the couch. "Yah! Wake up! you ask me to be quick and when I'm done..YOU'RE sleeping on the couch." I complain, "Hehe.. Sorry not sorry."he teases. Aish this guy..

Because we're.. well not WE'RE but HE'S in a hurry, I don't have the time to eat breakfast, so I quickly grab a box of chocolate milk from the fridge and run to the car to find my brother sleeping AGAIN. Time for revenge.. I quickly take my phone from my bag and select an up beat song, put in on the loudest volume while at the same time putting beside his ear.

As soon as the song heats his eardrum he jumps, "Yah! What was that for?!"

"You said to be early, and now you're sleeping AGAIN" 

As we arrive at campus, I get out of the car and head towards my class.

"Halin-ah!" someone called me from behind, so I turn around to find out that it's my bestest friend in the world, Seori. "Hi.." I smiled, "What's with you today? you don't usually come early." she asks. "Well appearantly.. my brother and his shouting made me early today." I say sarcastically.

While waiting for the teachers to come, Seori and I spend our time sketching/ drawing on our sketch book. Good thing I didn't foget my sketchbook, if I forgot.. I'll probably die of boredom.

Finally the teacher walks in and starts the lesson. 

After battling math for 3 freakin' periods, we clean our desk and then went out. As we get out of the class.. I saw my ex walking with his gang. Hehh.. he thinks I'm still all over him, guess what? I'm NOT. I changed.. do not mess with my feelings, 'cus this diva doesn't like anyone that plays with her feelings.. OMG I'm starting to be like Key oppa.. creepyyy. So Seori and I walk pass him and go straight to the cafeteria, we set beside my brothers and his friends: Minho, Taemin and Onew. 

Minho and Taemin is younger than me, while Onew oppa (yes 'oppa' ...he told me to) is older than me. "Guys.. Jonghyun's going to enter our school next week." Onew oppa says. Jonghyun.. sounds familiar, but.. whatevs.

After school, Key oppa, Seori and I went home. We drop Seori off in front of her house and say goodbye. Today is quite a boring day... I don't much to do except drawing and paying attention to lessons. We didn't have that much of assignment, 'cus we have to prepare for projects in 2 weeks. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring.. crappie.. that's all I got for chapter one hehe^^ this is just the beginning... it's just like the intoduction 

Press the next button ^0^