Continuing the Case

Remember Me?

Key's POV

"You should call your parents." Seori suggested. Before Halin could take her phone out of her pocket, the telephone ring.

She quickly answer the call, "Yeoboseyo?" she said. "Who is it?" I mouthed. "Eomma." she mouthed, I quickly take the phone. "Eomma, when are you coming home?" I asked, " We'll be coming back tomorrow." she answered.

"Wae?" she added, "I-- I mean WE have somethng to tell you and appa." I said in hurry.

"What's wrong?" she asked, " I'll tell you when you get back." I replied, it's going to be hard if I have to explain it from the phone, "Ok then.." she said then she hung up. "Eomma and appa are coming back tomorrow." I said after pressing the end button. " Ok.. we need to fix this, FAST." Halin said while sitting on the chair. " I don't understand, what's with the car?" Goshh.. Jonghyun, I facepalmed, " Remember the accident I told you last time? The car?" I asked him, he nod.

" Well my parents is quite protective towards us, and they'll be really mad if someone ever hurt us physically or mentally.. they'll do everything to teach 'that' person a lesson. So after the accident, my parents decided to report the police so that they could investigate. The police found the suspect's plate number through the CCTV that was attcahed on the traffic light's pole. But I beg my parents to stop the investigation, so that they could focus on their work. 'Cus the investigation made them sleepless. I felt bad for them." Halin explained, "So you thing Youngmi is the suspect because her car's plate number is the same with the suspect's plate number?" he said, we nod, finally he understands.

"Since our parents and your parents are coming back tomorrow, Key oppa and I are going to explain them EVERYTHING." she added while emphasizing the last word. 

After dinner, I suggested Jonghyun to go home. "Byeeee!!!" I waved goodbye, watching him walk and disappeared as he takes one of the turns.  

Halin's POV

After dinner me and Seori went back to my room, " I can't believe she would do that to you." she finally break the silence. " Yeah, I don't know, since we met her this morning.. a part of me believed that I shouldn't trust her." I said to her, "I know right, I feel the same way.. her behaviour towards us is really different especially to YOU."

"Yeah...." she replies, " Like.. she's not the kind of person to easily change her attitude and behaviour. From the beginning, I sensed something wrong about her." she added, "I think you should continue the case." she suggested. " Yeah.. let's just talk about it tomorrow." I suggest. So we drift off to SnoozeVille.

This morning we decided to wake up early so that we could pick up my parents at the airport. Seori asks me to decide her outfit, she 'hired' me to be her fashion stylist XD Since she brought a shirt that are similar to what I'm wearing, we decided to wear it, so it's like a couple shirt but with different style.

 (left: Seori ; right: mine)

 

By the time we arrive at the airport, we park the car and went to find our parents. "There!" Key suddenly souted, pointing at a certain figure, which turned out to be my dad.                                                                                                                                                                                                                       "Eomma, Appa!" I shouted a little to get their attention. "Hey you all..." eomma said, as she gave me and Key oppa a big hug. 

 

"So, do you guys understand now???" Key oppa had been explaining umma and appa about Youngmi for the past half hours. The thing is, beside Seori, Youngmi had been considered as family by all of us, so that makes umma and appa finds it hard to understand her motive. Not that we all know what her intention was.  "She was here yesterday and she left her phone here." I showed them Youngmi's phone. 

Ding..ding..ding....

The door bell suddenly rang, Key oppa who was near the door peeped through the peephole. "Guys!" he whispered in panic, "Act normal..as natural as possible!" he added." raising both his hands. "What's wrong?" Umma asked, "She's hereee!" he whispered cautiously. We immediately scatter around the room, appa took an old newspaper nearby, umma and i scurried silently to the kitchen.

"Heyyy.. Youngmiii..." Key welcomed in a rather awkward tone, nice one bro. "Yeah..hey, I think I left my phone here yesterday, didn't I" she said, as Key awkwardly her to the opened front door to the living room. "Oh heyy.. Youngmi" appa acted out, followed by umma. She slightly bows, Crap! I forgot to lock her phone, I silently checked my pants for her phone and quickly press the lock button on top of her phone before she notices. "Hey Youngmi! You left your phone yesterday, I was going to call, but then again you phone's here.. stupid me hahahaahaha..." I reasoned, I think that's quite good enough, right?

"Oh, it's okayy..." she smiled, "Here..." I hand her the phone. "I'll get going then..." she said as soon as she took her phone.

"Kayy.. byeeeee~" Key quickly escorts her to the door.

"Phewww...." Key oppa quickly shuts the door in relief. "Hahaha, well nice acting bro!" I .

Youngmi's POV

"Phewww...."

 "Hahaha, well nice acting bro!" 

Tch. Acting huh? Well that's the worst acting I've ever seen. Good thing I left my phone on purpose. That's for ruining my life, you'll all see. "Now let's hear, what were they talking about." I search through the recording file. 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS!!!!!!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SOOOOO LOONNNGGG :(

I've been dealing with my studies these past months, so I didn't have the time to update the story, soorrrreehhh!

IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRYYYY~~~~

I'll try updating more this year #newyearsresolution (lol.. but seriously tho.)

I want to thank you guys for waiting so long, and supporting this fanfic, IT MEANTS A LOT!

I'm signing off, dont be shy to subscribe and comment~~

P.S I havent checked on mistakes, I'll do it later hehehe

Kayy byeeeee peace out! :3