Worst Day YET

Remember Me?

Ha Lin's POV

 As soon as we enter the restaurant, I immediately notice someone. "OM to da G! please don't tell me we're going to have dinner with him" I whispered to Key oppa and he just answered me with a simple 'umm'. I believe he knows this already.

I feel like a kid who just get punished by her parents. I am just sitting here, eating.. while my parents is busy chit-chatting with Jonghyun's parents about stuff. And Jonghyun over here.. is just doing something ridiculous with his food, his making something like a face by arranging the vegetables and meats... come on you're a damn teenager!

At last! dinner's over.. It's so freaking awkward, so through the dinner I was just eating and 'checking' on my phone continuously. So after we arrived home. I directly go to my bedroom and plopped myself on the bed. I just feel like sleeping right now, but I can't 'cause I have to change into my pyjamas then wipe my make up and put on moisturizer.

-Next Day-

Really happy that today's saturday... 'cause I'm too lazy to get up early today. Soo.. I ended up waking up at 9o'clock but still sleepy.. 'cus unfortunately my mom went inside my room waking me up and telling me that waking up NOT early isn't good for me.

After I took a bath, I go downstairs to have my breakfast. "Yah.. are you doing anything today?" my brother asked while looking at his cellphone. "Umm.. No" I replied as I drink my strawberry with banana juice. "So... are you up for THE challange?" he asked with an amusing face that made me giggled a bit. I know that question.. that means he's asking me to go shopping..and by that he means he's challenging me on who will have the most money left and the winner gets the loser's remaining money, 'cus we both knows that we can't resist on NOT buying every fashion stuff that we LOVED."Challange.. accepted!" I replied.

"OK then.. go get ready!". "OK bro.. chill" I said as I shoved the last piece of pancake into my mouth and then I go to my room to change.

After taking some time, I ended up wearing a loose top with denim shorts and I paired it with a pair of leopard printed shoes with a small beige backpack.

 

Then, I took my wallet and put it inside my bag. "Come on!" I said to Key oppa that's sitting on the living room, playing with his phone. "Eomma.. we're going now." I said. "Ne.. have fuuunn" she replied from the guest room that she's cleaning with the maid. "I wonder who's staying with us tonight." I mumbled. Then I looked at Key, who's smirking viciously. "Yah! you know it don't you??!" I elbowed him. "Ummmm... NO" he replied while directly walking to his car. 

-------------

Shopping's donee... and I still have 30 won left. I bet Key's money are lesser than me, 'cus his shopping bag is 5 and I have 4 shopping bags. After we arrived home, I noticed that my family's car is being outside with my driver putting in 4 luggage. Is eomma and appa going somewhere? But why is there so many luggage? If this is a business trip, they wouldn't brought so many luggage with them.. usually they would just bring 2 for each other's clothes or maybe even just one big luggage.

As soon as we walked in, we directly went to my room, not bothering who our parents' talking to in the dining room.. well Key oppa already knows it. "So... let's take out the remaining money." I said. "30 won left."I said confidently, "50 WON!" he said. "WHAT! but you have more shopping bags then me.. how could it be?!"I asked in frustration. "It's all about how we spend the money, now give me your money"he said viciously. "Arrgghh.. finee" I grumbled. "Yess..." he said in victory. "It's 7 pm already, let's have dinner" he added then we went downstairs to eat. When I reached the dining  room, my eyes was shocked on what I see... It's himm, Jonghyun the annoying guy with his family.

"Ohh.. so you guys are home already." my mom said with a big smile on her face. "Eomma.. where are you going?" I asked my mom with one of my eyebrow raised. "We're going on a business trip together and Jonghyun here is going to stay here until we come back, since all the maid in their house is given a break." my dad said. The last words he said made my eyes wider. "Heh?"I tilted my head to the side. "Haven't Key told you yet? We've asked Key to tell you yesterday." my mom added. I glared at Key oppa that was smiling innocently.

 

"Bye guys.. we're going now" my parents and Jonghyun' parents waved goodbye as they went to the waiting room. Then I head back home together with Key oppa and Jonghyun. The car is filled with an awkward silence with cough and the sound on Key playing with his phone.

Jonghyun's POV 

Back with the akward silence, first the restaurant.. now this? Ha Lin.. why can't you remember me? Is it too hard to just remember a bit of our memories back then? 

After a while.. I felt something hard on my shoulder and it smelled really good. I look to the side, and I saw that Ha Lin's head is on my shoulder and she's sleeping. She look so peaceful when sleeping, it reminds me when the time our family went on a trip together when I was 7 years old, her head was on my shoulder while she was sleeping in the airplane. I hope she could remember everything.... 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update AGAIN guys..

I'm still in the middle of stress here, with the studies and everything, cus on April i'm going to have Checkpoint and TOEFL 

I hope you guys understand..

AND I hope you guys liked this chapter 

Thx for subscribing it means a lot to me .. don't forget to write your feedback in the comment section.

BYEEE love you guysss haha <<3333