Ice Cream Accident

Remember Me?

Ha Lin's POV

Finally Saturdayy... a day to relax... a day just for myself, But, HELL!! IT'S SO DAMN BORING!!!

Well... I tried reading books, but I couldn't concentrate 'cus I'm really not in the mood for reading. But at the end I decided to try concentrating on the story and I finally CAN concentrate.. aahh so peaceful, but then...

"O O I LOVE HER SOOO...I LOVE HER SOOO~" apparently Key is singing in the shower.. "Darn it! YAH! KEY OPPAAAA!! I'm trying to concentrate on reading my book! stop singing so loud like wild gorilla!"I screamed. "WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU.." he teased and sing AGAIN.

ARRGHH.. can't concentrate! I need to re-gain my inner peace.. BUT I CAN'T!

Well... I could go to the park.. that's the only place that come into my mind right now, maybe I could take Cookie with me, btw Cookie's my cute little dog...

Jonghyun's POV 

"aahh.." I sigh, while throwing myself on the couch. I'm so tired, and it's boring here, cause i don't have any friends yet in this neighbourhood, unlike in my old neighbourhood.. i used to have friends to play or hanging out with. "Jonghyun-ah.."my mom called me from the kitchen.

"Ne?" I replied "You seemed bored."

"Ofcourse I'm bored.."I pouted ldish(yeaa, I'm quite childish in front of my mom, since I'm their only son and my sister doesn't live together with us anymore, they always give me everything i want soo..yea)

"You could bring Roo to park, you can walk around the park and maybe find a new friend"she suggests

"Maybe.." I replied, that's a good idea, I haven't even look around this neighbourhood. It's been so long since I lived here.. everything changes.

"Ok then.. I'm off to the park with Roo, Byee" I say while putting on Roo's leash, "Byee, make sure you're home for dinner"my mom replied

"Neee"

-meanwhile-

Ha Lin's POV

"Come on baby!" I say to my dog, well you can call me crazy for talking to my dog, but I just can't resist its cuteness.

While walking to the park I saw a familiar car in the neighbourhood,"Hmm?? that car seems familiar.."

 

Ooh.. it's the car with that weird guy in it just now.. I realised that there's like ..3 more truck that holds the furniture, and there's people moving the furniture into the house. That means he's new in this neighbourhood. Oh well..

@park

Ha Lin's POV 

"Ayoow GG~" oh my cellphone just rang. It's probably Key.. 

"Yobosaeyo?" I answer the call

"YAHH!! JUNG HA LIN!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU??!!" Yup it's him..

" I'm in the park..."

" Pheww.. I thought you're lost or something.." he says

"What the hell.. ofcourse not! and please stop sooo overly protective towards me." I complain

He sigh, "Yaah.. it's because I care about you, since mom and dad are at work all day..." he replies, with soft tone

" Ok ok.well... gotta go! the ice cream man is waiting for me.. and don't think that I'm dating him, I'm just one of his loyal customer.."

"Aishh.. you and your ice cream.. well enjoy your PRECIOUS ice cream, byee" he says sarcastically.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Walking around the park seems relaxing... Oh look! that's Ha Lin.. hmm maybe I shouldn't talk to her cause I think she hasn't remember me yet, 'cus it's been like 12 years (or not) since the day I moved out. Maybe I should just keep the distance between the two of us until she remembers.. 

"Roo! Stop running!" I shouted at my dog but apparently he isn't listening any word i said. This is weird, he's not like this at all, he's usually so obedient, what've gotten into him?!

"Oops!! I'm sorry.. I'm really really sorry!" well something bad just happened. I just bumped into someone and now her shirt is covered in ice cream. Damn it Roo! now I feel embarassed *facepalm*

 

Ha Lin's POV

"One cookies and cream ice cream please!" I say, "One cookies and cream ice cream comin' right up!" the ice cream man says."Here you go!"he gives me the ice cream. "Thank you, here's the money" I handed him the money.

I happily walk around the park with my precious ice cream and my baby, Cookie.. aww she's so cute, as always.

"OH !" damn it! my ice cream! "Oops!! I'm sorry.. I'm really really sorry!" I looked up and it's THAT GUY!

He's pulling out a piece of handkerchief and is going to wipe ice cream around my chest area and my shirt

"YAHH!! YOU ERT!! WHAT DO YOU THING YOU'RE DOING?!" I shouted at him

Jonghyun's POV

"YAHH!! YOU ERT!! WHAT DO YOU

THING YOU'RE DOING?!" she shouted 

"eeehmm.. helping you?" I replied confusedly

"ARRGGHH" she grumbled and stormed off. She's so different now... she's so beautiful with that big brown eyes and that long lashes.. Shut it! I'm only her friend .. well stranger for now

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally done with chapter 3.. so how do you guys like it? 

comment down below and subscribe.. thank youuu :))