A Person From The Past

Remember Me?

Jonghyun's POV

As we arrive at the hospital, Key immidiately get out of the car to check whether Dr. Eunhye is available or not. So I get out of the car and carry Halin while Seori calls Halin's parents. 

We're now at the room waiting Halin to wake up. The doctor said that she's fine, she even said that these maybe is a good sign for Halin to remember her lost memories. When I heard that, I felt relieved. I hope she remembers me when she wake up. Suddenly Halin's eyes opens slowly and her eyebrow twitches beacuse of the brightness of the room. 

"Halin you're awake!" I said loudly that cause Key and Seori to wake up from their sleep. They quickly ran to her right side of her bed, "Halin-ah, gwenchana?" Key asks worriedly. "Ne, gwenchana.." she replies. Then she looked at me then my hand that is currently holding her left hand and then back at me, here we go.. the moment of truth. "Hi..." I say to break our silence.

"Hi...?" she replies, I guess she hasn't remember yet. The huge rock that was gone were now back on my shoulder, "Did you forgot anything else?" she suddenly asks. "I did?"

"It starts with P and ends with Y" she continues. Starts with a P and ends with a Y...

"Her nickname silly!" Key reminds, Pinky! "YOU REMEMBERED!" I shouted in excitement. I hug her very tight, not sure if she's suffocating though.."Ok ok.. enough hugging, 'cus this bro needs a huge hug from his sister too." Key butts in. "I'm gonna call the doctor." Seori says as she press the red button next to the bed.

Seconds later, the doctor came to check on Halin's condition. "She's fine, but she needs a little rest." Dr. Eunhye says, "But when she could go home?" Seori asks. "Her condition is fine, so she can go home tomorrow morning." the doctor says, "Thank you doctor for taking care of her heath since the accident." Key thanked her. "It's my pleasure, Get some rest."she replies as she went out.

Halin's POV

It feels good to remember my past. We spent all night talking about our past while Seori sleeps on the couch, yeah it's past her bedtime so she's really sleepy. I'm still texting with my mom while everybody sleep, Jonghyun's on my left side of the bed and Key's on my right side of the bed. 

The morning light from the window wakes me up, I looked at my left and saw Jonghyun still sleeping. His face looks so peaceful when he sleeps, his eyes were not fully closed but I find that cute. I realised that I've been staring at his face for like 5 minutes, so I get out of the bed and take the extra blankets for everyone. Then I decided to take a shower at the bathroom, good thing Seori brought my clothes and my shoes. 

After getting ready at the bathroom, I wake them up. "Wakey wakey.." I said as I squat, poking at Key oppa's tummy. "Uhh.." he's eyes were open a little, then I went to Seori and wake her up, "Hey.. wake up." I shook her shoulder, she replies with a nod, still with her eyes closed. So I went to Jonghyun's side and wake him up, "Dino.. wakey wakey." I say while lightly tapping his cheek, his eyes were finally opened and he smiles at me while squinting his eyes because of the sunlight.

So as we arrive in front of my home, I saw a familiar looking figure waiting outside. Is this really her?? I immidiately get out of the car and say, "Youngmi?" I hope it's really her, 'cus A) it's really nice if it's her, 'cus we haven't met since she moved to Japan (a/n chapter 5) and B) it'll be so embarrassing getting this prediction wrong. She turn around and I was shocked and at the same time really happy. Seori, Youngmi and me shared a big hug together. 

"OMG.. can't believe that you're finally back!" Seori burst out of excitment, "By the way... where do you live now?" I asked. "Actually I live alone at my apartment across the mall." she answered

"What about your parents?" I added, "They're still in Japan, things just got complicated between me and my parents." she replied in a soft tone and a sad face. I feel sorry for her.. But I don't know, like part of me said that she's dangerous..

Seori's POV

So we went inside and talk about our interests.. you guess it, KPOP! Key and Jonghyun have to go 'build their future' so we're left alone in the house. Youngmi changes a lot... the way she talk and the way she behave toward us is different than before. I don't know but I'm sensing something about her, she's not the type of person to change her behaviour for someone or something. 

After some time, Youngmi decided to go back to her apartment. We went to Halin's room, before we arrive at her room she went to her brother's room... Halin quickly opens the door of her brother's closet and start looking for something, " What are you looking for?" I asked her, "Help me find a big pink box." she demanded, so I help her. "There it is.. at the top shelf." I pointed.

She took a chair, climb on it and take the box. "What's this for?" I asked, without replying she open the box and take a look at the things inside it. Then she closed the box and bring it to her room. When she sits on her bed she says, " This box is where my parents kept my childhood photos and things, before.. I never even care to open this box. 'Cus I think it's not that impotant." she explained. She re-opens it and fiddle the thing inside it, then she finds a pink bracelet (a/n: chapter 13).

"THIS.. is what I'm looking for." she said, "What's that for?" I asked her while grabbing the bracelet from her hand. " It's the bracelet Jonghyun gave me before he goes." she explained, I nod. We spend our time by continue watching the DVD concert for like an hour, then we decide to watch music videos.

It's like 5.30pm now and the boys haven't come back yet, but because we're hungry, we decided to cook. We went down stairs and went straight to the kitchen. "What should we cook?" she asked, "I don't know, what about... Fettucine Carbonara??" I suggested and she agreed. So we started cutting garlic and boiling the pasta, while Halin's incharge of the sauce, I fry the bacon.

Halin's POV

Finally dinner's ready and at the same time Key oppa and Jonghyun the dino walks in. "Hmmm... what's cookin'?" Jonghyun asked while shaking his hands, "As you can see..." I pointed. "Come on.. enough chit-chatting and let's eat." Key said while gesturing us to the dining room. Seori and I was the last one to get out, 'cus we have to take the food, the plates and the forks. 

"Halin-ah.. is this your phone?" Key shouted from the dining room, "Uhm.. no it's not, mine's with pink case and that's red." I answered as Seori and I get out of the kitchen. "Maybe it's Youngmi's, she's kinda forgetful you know." Seori said while putting down the plates and fork on the dinner table, I see Key smiling viciously while looking at the phone. "Don't tell me that you're going to fiddle with her phone." I said, while quickly trying to grab Youngmi's phone, but unfortunately I failed.

"I'm just going to look at her selfies. haha" he said while giggling. Then suddenly, his face become serious, he's frowning. "What's wrong?"Jonghyun asked, "Halin look at this." he gestured me to come closer and look at the picture. I see a car, what's the big deal? "Yes? It's a car." I'm confused, "Look at the plate number." he quickly handed me the phone and went to the family room. He goes out, holding a case file.. MY case file. And by that I know what he's talking about, could it be? Is it really her? I don't know.. But it's impossible, she's in Japan.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyoww... back with another chapter. Do you understand the last part? Do you noticed sth abt Youngmi? HEHEHE

So.. I just wanted to tell you that I made a few change on chapter 1, if you guys wanna read it then go ahead^^  Thank you guys for subscribing and supporting this story.

Pls do write your comments and feedbacks in the comment section below, don't be a silent.. your comments will really help me improve on my writing. Don't forget to upvote hahaha... 

Thanks again byee, I'll try to update tomorrow or the day after that or the day after the day after that /wut