Not a Couple

Remember Me?

Halin's POV

We finally arrived at the mall and they straightly go to the cinema and buy the tickets.

"So the movie starts at 12.30 and it's still 10.30 now, what do you want to do?" asked Jonghyun. The first thing that pops up in my mind is going to the arcade, this is going to be fun. "Are you ready to get tired though?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"What challenge?" he asked. I immediately drag him to the arcade. We finally stopped in front the DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) machine, "So do you get it now?" I asked "OH BRING IT ON" he replied with a smirk on his face. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

So we've been playing DDR for like an hour, I'm so tired so I sat down and watch her play. To be honest, I can't actually play DDR.. well I can but it's been a long time since I started being a trainee at SM. That always keeps me busy. No wonder she always beats me at this game. 

"Yaa~ Halin-ah aren't you tired?" I whined "Noo~" she said as she sit next to me. "REALLY?! Are you a robot or something?" I said, shocked by her answer "I'm used to playing DDR for a long time, there is one time Seori and I played DDR for 5 hours non-stop!" 

"What the..." I replied as she giggled next to me. "Come on I'm thirsty, let's go buy bubble tea" she said as she drag me AGAIN to the bubble tea stand.

After buying each other a drink, we walk around the mall not knowing what to do. Then she ran to a shop filled with pink stuff, there she goes again.. the pinky girl I know. " Aww.. it's so cute" she said while hugging a pink puppy plushie.

 

Halin's POV

"I'm going to pay for this first." I said as I go straightly to the cashier. When I'm about to take out my wallet, Jonghyun suddenly took out his atm card. "I'm going to pay this for you."he said " B-But---"

"No BUTS" he replied. "Aww you both are such a cute couple." the cashier said. "Ehm.. sorry we're not a couple, we're just friends" I said

 

So that was creepy, but somehow.. I liked it that the cashier thought Jonghyun and I are a couple. What am I saying? I'm not in love with him am I? I believe I'm not, maybe I'm just not used to it.

It's almost 12.30 "Let's go back to the cinema, it's almost 12.30 and by the way.. thanks for paying" I said and he replied me with an amusing smile, wait did I say amusing? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The movie just ended. The dogs are so cute I can't get enough of it. We're now at the car on our way home and it's quiet here. "So hows the movie?" he said, finally breaking the silence. "Awsomee" I replied him with a smile.

So we finally arrived at home and I go straightly to my room to take a bath. After taking a bath I call Seori "Yaa~ Seori-ah I'm already back in my house, you can come now." I said

"I thought you said 5 o'clock?" she replied. "Well.. turns out the movie is not that long so I'm home early." I explained "OK I'm going in a minute.. byee" she hunged up. Why is she always the first person to hang up?

After 10 minutes, she finally arrived. Actually her house is not that far, it's really near. She lives at the same neighbourhood but different cluster. "Hey, I brought SNSD's concert DVD." she said while we're walking to my room. "YEAYY!" I screamed as we walked in my room. "Oh and do you remember Jonghyun from our class?" she nodded. "Do you know that he's living here.. with me?"

"WHAT THE--"I closed when she's about to scream, because Key is sleeping in his room and his room is just the opposite of my room. "How can that happen? you have to tell me EVERYTHING." she said, emphasizing the last word.

After I explained everything to her, she finally understand. Then we played the DVD and started fangirling literally about everything. OH I should ask Jonghyun if she could join us next friday, eventhough she likes Seohyun more than Taeyeon.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellooo guys, as I promised, I updated another chapter of this fanfic. I know it's not that long and I'm sorry for that cus my mom asked me to study AGAIN, since tomorrow's Checkpoint. It's like a Pre- IGCSE test... It's frustrating, but I still manage to update right?? 

So that's it for today's update, i hope you enjoyed this crappie chapter /? 

I'm on my spoiler mode now... Next chapter is going to have another flashback and hopefully it's a clear flashback this time MWAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for subscribing and for those who are not subscried to this fanfic.. please click the subsribe button. Don't forget to write your feedbacks in the comment section below, it'll mean so much to me. Thanks guys.. Bye for now