The Journey

Remember Me?

Halin's POV

So today's finally the day that Jonghyun and I are going to be hanging out together, this better be good. I don't want the whole day to be awkward and all. It's 7.45 already now, and I'm still laying on my bed while playing Geometry Dash on my phone. 

"Halin-ah let's eat breakfast" Key.. I think- said that. "Ok.. wait a minute." I replied as I walk towards the door. "COME ON" okk.. that's not Key, it's Jonghyun. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

Yesterday was totally fun. I've had a REAL conversation with Halin, eventhough it's just a short talk.. It's better than nothing at all. So before I go downstairs to have my breakfast, I decided to ask Halin to go down together with me.

 

"I hope he doesn't remember the thing last night." she said. "Haha.. me too" I replied.

"Sooo.. what's for breakfast??" I said. "Chocolate chip pancakes" Key replied.

 

Halin's POV

So breakfast was a little silent, but it's ok as long as Key doesn't start to nag about last night.

"Soo...." Key started to talk. Please don't say it.. please don't say it. "Where did you go last nihgt.. huuuuhhhhh???" 

Damn it.. I'm dead. Key started to stare at me and Jonghyun. Jonghyun and I quickly shove in the last piece of pancake on our plate and runaway. "I gotta get ready.. byeee" I said while running upstairs followed by Jonghyun behind me.

 

Key's POV

What is it with the 2 of them. Keeping secrets from me.

 

Halin's POV

Getting ready now.. I need to shower.

For today's outfit, I just chose to wear a floral cropped top, my leather shorts ,a pair of gladiator sandals and a sling bag.

Now I'm almost ready, Just a few more strand of hair to curl. Then there's a sudden knock, that's probably Jonghyun. "Halin-ah.. are you ready?" he said. "Wait just a sec..." I answered.

"OK.. I'm ready.." I said as I open the door, then I realise...

 

Jonghyun's POV

I am waiting for Halin to finish getting ready outside her door. Knock knock knock "Halin-ah.. are you ready?" I asked."Wait just a sec..."

"OK.. I'm ready.." she said. That means she's not walking around or something hehe..so I can open her door now.. 

Creaakkkk (sound of the door LOL)

And by that time I realised that she was coming out of her room at the same time, and now I've realised that our faces are just inches away. We're both in shock ofcourse.. "Aww.. are you guys a couple now??" this is not good.. Key saw it that means he could..well not could but WILL tease us the whole day. Then Halin and I finally step away from each other. My cheek's burning up, damn it! not now please. As I look at her face, I see that she's blushing too, that means we're even. Nothin' to be worry about, except Key

"Aww.. look who's blushing??"

"Damn it Key.. will you stop?!" she said angrily to Key.. haha so funny.

"Ok.. enough with the fuss and let's just go." I uttered as I grab Halin's hand and drag her downstairs. Then I saw Halin sticking her tongue out to her brother, haha that's cute.

"Uhmm.. Jonghyun.."she spoke

"Yeah?" I answered. "You can let go now.."

"Ohh right.. sorry about that" I let go of her hand.

 

Halin's POV

So throughout the journey, we don't really talk that much. 

Let’s go! Mwol geokjeonghaneunde neon
Dwaetgo, mwoga tto duryeounde?

My phone is ringing, "Yeoboseyo?" I spoke up. "Oh..Halin-ah it's me Seori,"

"Yah.. you changed your number?" I said. "Yes.. hehe" she replied. "So.. what's going on?" I asked.

"Uhmm.. not much, i just wanted to ask you, can I sleepover in your house today? It's really boring here." 

"Suree... but I'm not in my house right now, perhaps you can come at 5 later on?" I uttered. "Sure thing.. I'll be there at 5, gotta go byee" she hunged up.

"So.. I see you like Girls' Generation." Jonghyun finally speak up. "Uh.. yes" I answered awkwardly."I know one of the member, I used to leave next to her house before I moved in to your neighbourhood." 

 

Jonghyun's POV

"REALLY?!!" her eyes was getting bigger."Mmm" I nodded "Who is it?? Taeyeon eonnie??" she asked excitedly. She really love Girls' Generation does she.. "Good guess.." I smiled. "Aaaa!! So you know her? like talking to each other?"

"Uh-huh.. in fact I'm going to see her next week" I replied "REALLY?! WHERE?! CAN I COME WITH YOU?!" she beg while holding my arm and giving me her puppy eyes. "Haha sure.. it's going to be at friday next week."

"YEAYY!! thank you very much Jonghyun-ssi" she said as she immediately hug my arm. Strike! I'm going to spend the time with her again next week

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I know this chapter is short and boring not to mention crappie.. I didn't have that much on an idea though, but I just feel like I needed to update since I haven't been updating for 3 weeks? I guess.. But I'm going to be updating again at Saturday or Sunday I dunno

Btw thanks for reading and subscribing to my story.. if you have any comments or feedbacks pls do write it at the comment section below, it'll mean so much to me. Love you all byee...