Memories Pt. 2

Face to Face (One shot series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn't take it anymore. The only thing that helped me was alcohol. 

 

 

"Amber you have to stop this," Yuri said putting her hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off.

 

"Go away," I muttered as I picked up the glass. She stopped me. 

"Do you think she'd enjoy seeing you like this?" I clenched my jaw. 

 

"Don't you say another word," I said in a grim tone. 

 

"No. Amber you need to let her go. You can't keep holding onto her like this," She said, "Do it for her. Don't let yourself go to waste like this. I'm sure she's hurt because of the way you're acting right now."

 

Tears welled up in my eyes.  I got up from the bar and went to the parking lot. 

 

"Where are you going?" Yuri asked following behind me. 

 

"Home." 

 

I opened up the car door and slid into the drivers seat. 

"You're too drunk to drive." I started the car and shifted it into drive.

"I'm fine." I drove away from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Remember," I mumbled as I sped down the streets. I shook my head and looked up. 

 

Why is everything so blurry?

 

I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them again. Headlights from another car shone in my eyes. 

I turned sharply and felt the impact on the side of the car. 

 

I managed to climb out. Sirens were wailing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter