Storm

Face to Face (One shot series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon x Amber)

 

 

 

 

I was on my way home when the gentle rain drops started pouring down. 

 

It's probably not much. 

 

The windshield wipers cleaned my window as I continued my way. I heard the soft rumble of thunder off in the distance. 

Hopefully it's not close.

 

The thunder grew louder as the rain grew heavier. "," I cursed. "Please let her be okay." I turned into the parking garage and ran up to our apartment.

 

 

 

"Taeyeon," I called out as I closed the door behind me. It was completely dark. I looked all over and she wasn't anywhere. I finally went to our room and saw her curled up on the bed, a blanket wrapped around her small body. She quickly got up and hugged me tightly. I rubbed my  hands up and down her back to calm her down.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked softly. I felt her tears soaking through my shirt. "Hey, hey, you don't need to cry I'm here. This thunder will go away soon."

As soon as the words left my mouth thunder roared loudly outside. She let out a scream and held onto me for dear life. 

 

 

 

"Tae, you have to let go so I can change." 

 

"No," She quickly responded. "Taeyeon, I promise I'll be back in 10 seconds." She hesitantly let go of me. I rushed to the closet and changed. As soon as she saw me again she rushed into my arms. I planted a kiss on her forehead. 

 

 

A bolt of lightning flashed outside.

 

"Damn, this is a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter