Alone

Face to Face (One shot series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon x Amber)

 

 

 

 

Amber entered their dark apartment. She quickly took off her shoes and rushed to their shared bedroom to find her sitting on the bed with tear stained cheeks. 

"Taeyeon?"

The girl on the bed looked up with glossy eyes. 

 

"Amber," She softly whined. Amber walked to her side and tightly hugged her.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Amber asked in a soft tone. "I just missed you a lot," She muttered in her embrace. A smile spread across the younger girl's lips.

"That's why you're crying like this?" Amber asked. "Taeyeon, you of all people should know that I'll always be with you no matter what happens. I will always love and will never leave your side so no more crying, okay?"

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

Taeyeon bolted up in bed with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"It was just a dream..."

She looked to the other side of the bed and saw it untouched. She let out a deep sigh.

 

"Please wake up," She mumbled, "I miss you."

 

 

Her phone buzzed violently on the table in front of her.

 

"Oh hey Seohyun," Taeyeon said with a smile on her face, "What's going on?"

"Unnie..."

"Seohyun?" Taeyeon asked with furrowed eyebrows noticing the tone of her voice, "What's wrong?"

 

Seohyun began to cry over the phone.

"Seohyun, you're scaring me please tell me what's wrong," She said as she was worried for the younger girl.

 

"Amber...Amber she-"

"She what?" Panic slowly started to build up inside of her.

"She's in the hospital, please come quick." Taeyeon quickly gathered her things and rushed over to see Seohyun sitting on one of the chairs with her head in her hands.

 

"Seohyun-ah?" The younger girl looked up with tears in her eyes. 

"W-what happened?"

 

"She...she got into a car crash," Seohyun said, "She's under surgery right now."

Taeyeon couldn't believe what she was hearing. "C-car crash?" Seohyun wiped away the few tears that rolled down her cheek and nodded.

 

"She was on her way home when some drunk man rammed into the driver's side."

Taeyeon's mind went completely blank.

 

 

"She's going to be okay right? Seohyung please tell me she'll make it, please." She grabbed Seohyun's shoulders as tears welled up in her eyes.

"P-please, she's important to me Seohyun-ah, you know this. W-what am I going to do without her? I-I just want her to be okay." Tears slid down her cheek as she thought of all the possibilities.

 

"Unnie, look at me." The shorter girl looked up. "All we can do right now is just hope for the best. All we can do right now for her is just wait..c-come sit down."

Seohyun led the older girl to one of the chairs.

"All we can do is wait," Taeyeon repeated in a whisper like tone as a few more tears slid down her cheek.

 

 

A few hours passed and the doctor finally came out causing Taeyeon to jump up from her seat.

 

"Are either of you related to the patient?"

"I'm her cousin and this is her girlfriend," Seohyun said. The doctor lightly smiled.

 

"Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter