Day 2

Face to Face (One shot series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jessica x Amber)

 

 

 

"It's time for the princess to wake up." Jessica groaned as she felt arms wrap around her waist.

"Come on, you've got a big day ahead of you." She turned herself to face the one she loves. A smile lit up on her face.

 

"Morning kiss?" Their lips met in a short kiss. "I made you breakfast, it's your favorite."

 

Jessica slowly sat up in their shared bed and smiled. "I'll be out quickly." The tomboy nodded as she went back out to the kitchen to set up the table. 

A plate of chocolate chip pancakes stacked upon each other was set in the middle of the table. Jessica came out after getting ready and gasped in delight at what she would call heaven.

 

"Thank you baby," She said before kissing her beloved Amber on the cheek. The tomboy smiled at her and watched as she happily ate.

"You're not going to eat?" Jessica asked noticing that she had nothing in front of her.

"Watching you eat is making me full," She said. Her cheeks turned red. 

"Y-yah," She whined. 

 

"You're going to be late," Amber said as she took the empty plate, "I'll see you when you get home."

Jessica quickly kissed Amber. "Bye!"

.

.

.

.

.

 

She finally got a break and decided to go out for coffee. It began to rain down heavily. She made it in before the rain grew heavier.

 

"A small latte please." 

 

She chose the seat by the window and looked outside. Faint memories flashed in her head. 

 

(She could see the short haired girl standing across the street getting rained on. A look of sadness fixed on her face.)

 

Jessica frowned and shook her head. She wrapped her cold hands around the cup. The bell above the door chimed. 

 

"Man, why is it raining all of a sudden?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter