The Only Exception

Face to Face (One shot series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Yuri x Amber)

 

 

 

 

There she is. How can one be so beautiful? Her long, wavy ombre hair fell like a water fall over her shoulders. Everyone drools over this girl. I mean, I don’t blame them who wouldn’t’?

 

Kwon Yuri, you’re the only one for me.

 

 

 

 

 

I was walking around the mall one day when I felt someone link their arm with mine.

 

“Baby,” She cooed. “What the-“

Yuri was right next to me. “Y-Yuri?” I asked. She smiled brightly at me. “You see this is my significant other, now please leave me alone.” She looked at me.

 

“Let’s go baby.” The poor guy looked like he was on the verge of tears.

 

 

 

Once we were gone I unlinked my arm from hers.

“I’m sorry for that,” She apologized, “He wouldn’t leave me alone and I just saw you and I know you.” I gave her a small smile.

“It’s okay you don’t have to apologize,” I said quietly, “I understand the reason.” She smiled widely. “Amber Liu, right?” She asked. I slowly nodded.

 

“Kwon Yuri.” “The one and only,” She chirped happily.

“Ah well, I’m going to get going now.” I felt her grab my wrist.

 

“Wait, since we’re here together…why don’t we hang out?” She asked, “I want to get to know you better.”

“Uh…sure,” I responded. She smiled brightly and star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter