Gone

Face to Face (One shot series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon x Amber)

 

 

 

 

 

I long for your kisses and hugs. For you to whisper that you loved me. I miss the warmth when we shared the bed. I miss the way you called my name.

 

We all can’t have nice things, can we?

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you thinking about her again?” I ignored the question.

“Hey Taeyeon, answer me.”

 

 

“Yes Tiffany,” I said quietly, “I’m always thinking about her. You know that.” A heavy sigh passed between her lips.

“Tell me.” I faintly smiled at her. Without her I would’ve lost my sanity.

 

“I remember on our first anniversary she said she’d take me camping but she got incredibly sick.” I softly chuckled as I reminisced.

“I took care of her that whole weekend. She made it up to me though although I said not to.”

Tiffany smiled at me, her eyes slightly curving.

 

“What else?” She asked looking forward.

 

“Well…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another morning without her. I’ve lost count on the days. The birds were chirping happily outside and the sun was hidden behind a sheet of clouds.

 

It was perfect outside yet I felt empty. I always have.

 

 

 

“Unnie?” I pivoted in my spot and saw Seohyun.

 

“When did you get here?”

“Just now,” She said, “You didn’t notice.”

 

 

“Oh,” I said blankly. She walked over to me. “Its cold unnie, come inside. We don’t want you getting sick.”

 

When did I step outside?

 

I shuffled back into the apartment and slid the door shut.

She set down a cup of tea in front of me. I stared at it wearing a blank expression.

 

 

“Tell me,” She said. The same thing Tiffany said yesterday.

 

“When I woke up one morning and saw her sleeping next to me,” I said as I smiled at the memory, “She always gave me a morning kiss an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter