Happiness (Jessber)

Face to Face (One shot series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There she is. Jessica Jung. God damn she’s so…so hot. Wait she’s walking over here…with Donghae. Well might as well say who I am before she gets here.

I’m Amber Liu and I’m 18 years old. The girl is Jessica Jung, who is also 18, is my childhood friend. She and Donghae started going out since the beginning of this school year and now we’re halfway done. I’ve had feelings for her since middle school but I was too chicken to say anything.

Now I regret it.

 

Well, as long as she’s happy I’m good.

 

 

“Amber!” I looked up and saw her and Donghae standing in front of me with their hands interlocked. I forced a smile.

“Hi Jessica. Donghae.” “What are you doing here alone?” She asked, “Come over and sit with us.”

“I just want to be alone right now,” I said. “Aww, come on Amber please?” She asked using her aegyo voice and puppy eyes.

 

Who can resist that? Not me.

 

“Fine, fine I’ll go.” I grabbed my backpack from the table and followed them to our usual lunch table.

 

“Yo Ambro,” Minho said putting a hand on my shoulder. I smiled. “Hi.” I sat down next to Sulli and leaned back in my chair.

“Why haven’t you been sitting with us lately?” Sooyoung asked with food in . I shrugged.

“I guess I just wanted to be alone.” I looked up and saw Jessica and Donghae being all lovey dovey. I looked down and stood up from my chair.

“Oh I forgot that I was going to meet someone up on the roof,” I said, “I won’t be back so don’t wait for me.” I grabbed my backpack and ran up to the roof of the school.

 

 

 

I was laying down on the bench when someone came up to me.

“Amber?” I looked up and saw Jessica. “Oh hi Sica.”  I sat up and let her sit next to me.

“You haven’t called me Sica in a while,” She said, “Is everything ok?” I nodded.

“I’m fine,” I said and flashed her a dorky smile, “See.” She laughed and hit my arm lightly.

“Dork,” She said.  “Hey I’m your favorite dork.” She smiled and ruffled my hair. “Yes you are and you will always be.”

I wish I could tell you I love you Jessica. I really wish I could.

“Sica!” We turned around and saw Donghae walking toward us. “We should get to class now.”

“Ok!” She said, “I’ll see you when we go home. Bye.” She got up and ran to him. I watched the two exit the roof back into the school.

“Yeah…see you later,” I mumbled as I picked up my backpack to go to class.

 

School finally ended and now I’m just waiting for her to come out so we can go home.

There she is with Donghae again. Oh look now they’re kissing. Okay I get it. You guys are in a relationship. Stop doing this in front of me. Please. I’m seriously begging with my eyes. CAN YOU NOT SEE?

 

I cleared my throat loudly. "Oh Amber," She said, "I'll see you tomorrow Donghae." She pecked his cheek one last time and turned to face me. 

“Let’s go llama,” She said. I nodded and we started walking back to her house. Like we did every day.

 

 

“Why are you so quiet?” She asked, “I feel like I’m talking to a brick wall right now.” She poked my arm. “Ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter