Eight

More Than The Eye's Meet

I walked through the halls going to homeroom as I tried to process what Bambam told me earlier. Honestly, I was glad he wasn't actually dead. But I did feel a little, what's the despcription.. Mind ed? 

Yeah, that.

To think he wasn't actually dead.

"What a ." "She's not even that pretty." I stopped in my tracks when I heard a couple girls nearby whispering mean things. Of course I knew it wasn't me, and even though it wasn't my business I was still curious on who the 'victim' was.

And to my surprise a lot of girls were standing around as Jina unnie looked through her locker for books.

Immediately I felt anger run through me. 'Not that pretty?' 'A ?!' Oh hell no.. "Yah!!" I yelled loudly in my very ostentatious accented hangul. But it caught the attention of all the girls, so, I mean.. Whatever.

"Are you all lesbos standing around watching my unnie or something?" I asked as I made my way toward Jina, while looking at all the girls standing around judging her. "I mean, hey. Hey. If you are that's cool but just know she don't swing that way," I giggled as I smiled sweetly.

Earning looks of disgust as all the girls walked, or better yet, stomped away. In their annoying clickity click heels.

Jina laughed her soft laugh next to me and I couldn't help but laugh along with her. "You're so silly," she mused as she wrapped her arm around mine. I shrugged, "what can I say." 

We walked to our homerooms together which were right across the hall from each other. Bidding goodbye, we made a plan to meet up later for lunch in the cafeteria.

As I sat in my seat and waited for class to start, I thought back to Bambam's situation. 

FLASHBACK

"I'm not dead," he said in a very serious voice. "What?!" Was my bright reply. "But Bambam your picture! I-it sa-said-."

" what the picture said woman! I'm telling you I'm not dead!" Well sheesh. "Okay we need to talk somewhere privately," I spoke in a quieter voice as I glanced around the halls. I didn't see anyone but still I made my way toward the girls restroom.

"Explain," I said after I made sure all the stalls were empty. For some reason we were always conversing in the restrooms. 

"I'm alive, just, not awake," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "So, like, a coma?" Was that it? Was ghost boy in a coma? Which would mean he's been in one for over a year.

My curiosity was killing me, "what happened to you?" I asked as I stepped closer to Bambam. 

He didn't move even though I stood only a few centimeters from him. "I, I didn't want for us to fight anymore. All we wanted was to be happy," Bambam started to stutter a bit as he spoke in a very low tone. I was able to keep up and conclude he was speaking of Got7 and ShowX.

The 'we' is what was throwing me off. But I was starting to get it a bit even though there was still a lot of unanswered questions.

He wanted the rivalry to end. Maybe that's what he was doing before his accident. 

I was so lost in thought that I didn't even realize Bambam had gone off again. Sighing, I walked out of the bathroom and made my way to class.

AUTHORS POV

Unkown to Miyo, the halls weren't actually empty as a male figure sat not to far from her in between the lockers. Out of sight from where Miyo stood, seemingly talking to herself.

As soon as she had gone into the restrooms Mark got up from his position and stood closely outside the restroom door. Usually he would mind his own business and not care about girls in the school.

But when the strange girl said Bambam's name his curiosity got the best of him.

He heard her saying things to herself but he couldn't make out any voice replying to her. Mark furrowed his eyebrows but backed away from the door and leaned against the lockers across the restrooms.

It was then that he saw the same girl he had seen at JB's place last night. He wasn't intrested in who she was then, but after running into her now, he wanted to know who the new girl was, and thats exactly what he planned to do.

Miyo didn't even spare Mark a glance as she left to class, causing the said boy to smirk.

It was a first for a girl to walk pass without noticing him. Especially with his red hair and all. Mark smirked to himself as he watched her walk away. 

Unkown to Mark though, Bambam stood right next to him; watching him watch Miyo. 

The only reason Bambam had disappeared on Miyo was because he had sensed someone close by listening. And he was surprised to find that, that someone had been one of his best friends.

Bambam 'tsk'ed next to him. "Don't think about it man. She's a weird one... wouldn't blame you if you tried though." Bambam admitted as his eyes landed on Miyo. 

Jackson came up out of nowhere just then and threw his arm around Mark's shoulder. "What'cha looking at gangsta boy?" Jackson teased his best friend, who's dad happened to be an underground crime lord.

Mark didn't answer as he gave Jackson a lopsidded grin and walked off. But Jackson looked at the direction Mark had been staring into and caught sight of Miyo's long brown hair. 

His smile fell from his face as he wondered why Mark would be staring at her.

 


Here's a short update for all my Lovely Subbies!! ^_^ 

Sorry Sorry for all the cliff-hangers and all but heeey

I do want all of you to keep coming back to read lolol

I felt as though my story's been moving a little to fast so

don't be mad when I start putting in a bunch of filler chaps

just so you can get more details in oh-tay? ^-^

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE SUBBED! PLEASE TALK

TO ME AND GIVE ME YOUR HONEST OPINIONS KAY!?

Special shout out to all you BGolds ! Does anyone know Got7's

fan club name yet? Please let me know if you do :D