Twelve

More Than The Eye's Meet

 

Things around school were pretty quiet after I got knocked in the face. And by quiet I mean the boys weren't anywhere to be found in school. It was almost as if they were trying to keep low for the next couple days.

So that just left me and Jina, plus our countless haters that I seemed to also acquire out of nowhere. I'm not even pretty pretty to be hated on! But whatever. Haters gon hate I guess.

BamBam was around us a lot. So really is wasn't just me and Jina. I figured out that he was actually very much in love with the girl. I mean not only was it obvious with his shamless staring but he finally opened up... a little.

"Why are you always staring at her like prey? Freaking creep," I asked as we sat in the library one day. Jina was trying to tutor me in chemistry, but I took my chance to ask Coma Boy as soon as she got up to look for a book she needed. "Why? Jealous no one looks at you that way?" Coma boy smirked with his annoying jerk of a self.

"Psh! No! I mean yeah a little.. But thats not the point!" I exclaimed in a hush whisper. Stupid coma boy. Bambam stopped smirking and for a minute his eyes glazed over as he stared off into nothing. "Have you ever had that first love that made you feel as though everything would be.. okay? No matter how hopeless a situation seemed. You just can't give up, because you love them."

"Ey! How cheesy," I snorted as I tried to keep my giggles quiet. Pak! A heavy book fell in front of me, after hitting my forehead. "Ow.." 

"You stupid girl. Of course you don't know! Who the hell would wanna love you.. tch!" 

"Are you trying to tell me that Jina unnie is that person for you? Let me guess, it was one sided right? Aww! You poor coma boy. Shsh," I shook my head as I pretended to pity him. 

Bambam was on the verge of picking up another weapon when I quickly called out for Jina. Lucky for me she was already heading back with a stack of books in her arms. "Here unnie let me help you with that!" I jumped up and stuck my tongue out at Coma boy before rushing off towards Jina.

The only words I could catch were how I better help her with my masculine looking self. Rude! I can be quite feminine for that stupid Coma boy's information!

Me and Jina continued to study till late at the library. By the time got out the streetlights would be on and the parking lot pretty empty. Most times it was like that. Not always though, like tonight.

We walked out into the cold winter air and were met with a parking lot full of fancy cars and motorcycles. Right away me and Jina exchanged looks. It dawned on us right away who those vehicles belonged to. And if the vehicles were here then obviously so were the owners. 

"Unnie?" I didn't have to finish my question for her to know what it was. "We have to find them before they start something that gets out of hand." I nodded once before we took off into the school building. 

Out of all places to start trouble, they choose the school building! Some freaking pabos they are.

"Where would they be?" I asked Jina as we quickly walked through the hallways toward the back of the school. "Theres an empty parking garage in the back designed for staff but no one really parks back there because cars kept getting vandalized and broken into."

I faltered in my tracks a little,"did they..." 

"No, of course not! Neither group did but it just added fuel to their on going fire. Each group got blamed and suffered punishments.. from their families. Nothing brings more shame then a disobedient child of a prestigious family," Jina explained with sadness in her eyes.

We got to the back and ran across the field towards the dark and not to mention scary looking parking garage.

Authors POV

Jina and Miyo could her distinct voices as they got closer toward the parking garage. With each step they sped up a little more.

"Its your ing fault he fell! You son of a es!!" Jackson yelled as he advaced toward B.I who held his ground. "Jackson!" JB barked out and caused said boy to stop in his tracks with frustration written all over his face. 

"Chill the out!" JB commanded without breaking eye contact with Jinhwan who was also present. "Its about time we settled this matter," Jinhwan stated with a bored lifeless tone. "I'm tired of this already."

JB let out a chuckle that was more threatening then amusing," I'm sorry to hear we've worn you out. But don't think we're letting all of you off so easily. A life for a life seems fair, no?" 

Jinhwan sighed," fair enough. A fight till the finish is what you're asking for right? Pick someone." And with that Jinhwan stepped back as B.I stepped up cracking his knuckles in the process. "Hyung let me go," Bobby stepped up but Jinhwan held up one hand to signal him to stop. "Hanbin's got this one under control. Besides, he's been wanting to kill Jackson for awhile now," Jinhwan smirked, feeling strong confidence in his younger brother.

It was JB's turn to smirk,"Your under the wrong impression if you though I'd be sending out Jackson Jinhwanie." With that said Jackson stepped back with a big smile on his face as Mark stepped up. 

Jinhwans smile faltered a bit. And Bobby stepped up then throwing off his jacket. "Let me handle thi-"

"Go back. I got this," B.I said as he advanced forward. It didn't matter to him if it were Jackson or Mark. He was going to make someone bleed tonight. But chances were, with Mark he'd be the one shedding more.

Mark wasn't one to be messed with. Being the son of an underground crime lord wasn't something you took lightly. It was always a must that Mark knew how to defend himself.

As Miyo and Jina got closer, they could see Hanbin and Mark circling each other. B.I with his fist up ready, while Mark looked relaxed yet lethal. Miyo's heart was pounding in her rib cage. She wasn't sure who she was more worried about but strangley enough she felt relieved it wasn't Bobby fighting, or Jackson. 
 

"Oppa!" Jina yelled out as soon as they were close enough. She stood right next to Yugyeom as she tried to catch her breath. "Well look who we have here," JR chuckled as he stepped closer to Jina. Bobby didn't hesitate to pull his sister closer to him. Causing JR to back up with both hands up in surrender.

"Jina! What the hell are you two doing here?!" Bobby asked as he eyed both girls. 

Miyo could only keep her eyes on Mark who's sight never left hers as well. It was like they were having a secret conversation without words. Mark slightly pointed with his chin for Miyo to leave and in return Miyo moved her head a little to the left and back to signal she wasn't going to. 

She could tell he was getting pissed off but she didn't care. Not at the moment. She wasn't about to leave him to fight with anyone. Especially B.I who looked as if he were ready to take of someones head. 

"Tell your little es to get the out of here. We have big boy business we have to settle," JB stated in a very bored tone. Hearing his words hurt Jina's heart. There was a time she called JB oppa as well. But that time had long gone.

"Technically that one there is Mark's ," Jackson pointed out with a smile although his tone sounded bitter. Miyo finally broke eye contact with Mark and looked at Jackson with disgust. 

"Ohoho! Is it now? I didn't know that was your stlye Mark," JR laughed as he threw an arm around Jackson's neck and checked out Miyo. 

Miyo pressed her lips into a firm line as she held in her breath for 5 seconds. As soon as she counted down to one she marched forward and picked up Mark's school jacket off the ground before walking up to stand right in front of him. 

"Take me home. It's cold," Miyo looked straight into his eyes as she spoke and for some unknown reason, Mark couldn't find it in him to say no. It was a first. 

Without saying anything else, Miyo helped him pull on his jacket and they started walking away. With Miyo pulling Mark every step of the way by his wrist.

"I'll see you later unnie! Get home safely everyone!" Miyo yelled out as she gave Jina a small smile who had been arguing with Bobby and Jinhwan the whole time. But at that moment everyone couldn't help but stare at her. And then at Mark, who looked more than willing to follow.

"That.. is one strange friend you have there Jina-ya," Junhoe pointed out. "But she's hot as !" Donghyuk added on with a goofy smile. 

Jinhwan just scratched the back of his head unsure of what just went down. JB who was momentarily shocked immedietly snapped out of his thoughts when he saw how far Mark had gone,"Yah! TUAN MARK!" 

Mark heard but had no intention of going back to fight. Not today. Not with the crazy yet intriguing girl in front of him pulling him away. But one thing was for sure, since it was her; he would follow.

"What now?" B.I asked in a bored tone as he watched his opponent leave. "Well I'm still here," Jackson smirked as he stepped up. Bobby made a move but Jina held his arm tightly,"No! No more fighting! Please Oppa just stop this now."

"Enough!" Jinhwan yelled as he messaged his temples. "We'll continue this some other time. Not now."

JB kept his eyes on Jina. He put part of the blame on her but couldn't deny how important she once was. Without saying a word he signaled for his crew to round it up and leave out. Yugyeom exchanged brief glances with Jina before backing away and leaving as well.

"Lets get out of here," was all Jinhwan said before turning on his heels and exiting at the opposite end of the garage. Everyone slowly parted ways except for B.I, who continued to stand in the middle of the emptying garage. Staring off toward the place Miyo had left, with another guy.

 

Mark pulled his wrist back and instead grabbed onto Miyo's hand as he lead her to his car. An all black bugatti. Miyo let out a low whisle as she checked out his car. "Close your mouth," was all Mark said as he slid into the drivers seat. Miyo immedietly shut as she slowly slid into the passenger side.

She watched as he fiddled around with the nobes as the car started warming up. "Because of what you did just now, you owe me," Mark said in a monotone voice. Miyo couldn't tell what he was feeling, and he kept his eyes strictly on the road.

"What'd you have in mind Sunbae?" She was a little worried on what he might suggest so she was relieved when all he said was he wanted her to attend his party the next night. "Thats it?" She asked out of shock. It just seemed to simple to her. 

Mark let out a single chuckle but it was all it took for Miyo to feel something in her heart constrict. "Was there something else you had in mind?" Mark asked as he finally made eye contact with her. Miyo could only stare back into his brown orbs. From the moment he started talking to her, Miyo knew he had other intentions. And now more than anything, she wanted to know what those intentions were.

What did Mark Tuan want with a girl like her. "No, nothing in mind at all," was her only reply.

It wasn't long before they pulled up in front of Miyo's apartment complex. As she was getting out Mark called her name but again he made no eye contact,"I better be seeing you tomorrow with Jina."

"Or what?" Miyo dared to ask just to see his reaction and hear his reply. She could visibly see his hands grip the steering wheel tighter. Causing his bruised, scratched up knuckles to turn white. "If I have to come drag you to my house myself, you're not gonna like it," was his retort. 

Miyo could definietly take his word for it. "I'll be there."