Seven

More Than The Eye's Meet

Unfortunately for me though, as soon as I was able to spot Jina, she was caught in the middle of a fight. 

And who would be fighting other than Got7 and ShowX.

I didn't recognize the two guys trying to attack and throw punches at each other, but I did notice Bobby trying to pull away a guy with dark hair and a very lazy gaze, away from another guy with a sharp jawline and black hair that stood up in the front. Who was being held back by Jackson.

Trying to break up the fight along with Bobby were other guys, two of which I remembered. One being the y Donghyuk from homeroom and another being mystery B.O guy. 

On Jackson's side you had that red haird guy and also the blue haird guy from homeroom. Seriously, I need to learn their names or something cause only knowing them by their hair color is starting to get ridiculous.

Oh and what do you know! Here comes gray haired boy from earlier. 

I moved closer to the fight to get to Jina and see if she was okay, but there were a lot of people (tall ones!) blocking the way. So I gave up and decided to do what I usually do... Stand on something high to get a better view.

Gray haird guy spoke in a very low and threatening voice, "get your guys and get the outta my place Hanbin."

Hanbin, so that was mystery boy's name. "You mean your place, on my land? Now why would I be the one that needs to leave Jaebum?" Hanbin asked as he stared right into gray haired guys eyes. But I guess now I can refer to him as Jaebum.

"Enough," Jina said loud and clear in her soft voice as she walked up to a guy, suprisingly on Got7's side. She held his cheeks gently and examined his face for any injuries. 

The guy gazed at her with so much infatuation that even I was touched. And I am firmly appalled by affection and love. Mostly because, besides my dad, I have not recieved any from the opposite .

Bobby went up to Jina and grabbed her wrist roughly as he pulled her away. "What the Jin?! Do you not know what your doing? Have you learned nothing?!"

At this point in time, Jina was struggling against her older brother. And from where I stood, I could see she was also struggling against the tears that were threatening to come out.

I couldn't watch any longer as I jumped from the chair and pushed past people to get to her. 

"Unnie!" I ran to her side and intentionally pulled her into a hug, just so she could escape Bobby's grip. "Kwenchana?! Unnie you're not hurt are you? Aiiyuuuu!" I fretted over her as I looked her up and down frantically. Of course I knew she was alright but I just wanted to be sure nothing happened before I arrived on scene. 

My reaction earned a small giggle from her as she assured me she was alright. 

I caught sight of Bambam not too far away from where we stood and he had his eyes glued to Jina as he watched with his usual pained expression. And if I had to admit, it was an expression that was starting to get to me.

Bobby came up then, looking much calmer than he was before. "Come on Jina, We're going home."

"I can't go without Miyo. She came here with me so she's leaving here the same way," Jina said in a very low but stern voice. To me it sounded intimidating. But Bobby just waved it off, "don't worry. B.I will take her home."

"I'll what?!" "Who what?!"

I was confused. I yelled at the same time as Hanbin but who the heck was B.I?

"Who said I was?" Hanbin, who I was starting to get was also B.I, asked as he raised a single eyebrow. "Hyung if you don't, I wouldn't mind," Donghyuk winked at me.

I internally shuddered at the thought of either one of them taking me home. And not to mention, for some reason we still had a huge crowd of people watching our commotion! 

Jaebum came up then with his loud, authorative voice, "I don't give a who takes who home. Just get the hell out already. You're causing a scene."

"If it's that big a deal then I can take her." To my horror Jackson stepped up with his hand slightly raised with an evil smirk on his face. 

At that moment there was no debating on what I should do. "Forget it! I don't need any of you lame boys to take me home. Unnie get home safely and I'll see you tomorrow kay," I spoke quickly before turning around to make a dash for it out the front doors.

There was no way I was letting Jackson or Hanbin take me home. Especially Donghyuk! No, like any normal girl would do. I'd walk home. In the cold autumn weather. 

Authors POV

After Miyo ran out, everyone continued to stand around and stare at the place she left. Dumbfounded. She literally ran away.

"Di-did she just call us lame?! Doesn't she know how bad we are?! The fu," Donghyuk complained as he pouted a bit.

Not to far away from him stood a guy with deep red hair who smirked, "tch, yeah keep telling yourself that."

"What the fu-?!" Before Donghyuk could go on Jaebum cutt him off with his booming voice. "Enough! Mark don't encourage these children," Jaebum smirked as he referred to Hanbin and his group of friends. 

Jaebum was a freshmen in Uni even though he was a year younger than Jackson, Mark, and Jr. Child genius, also a prodigy. Filthy rich with his own business.

But that wasn't unusual between Got7 and ShowX. They each had something to call their own. Something that made them untouchable in a little thing we like to call 'the real word.'

Hanbin only gave a smirk of his own before signaling to his boys it was time to go. "Don't forget this child can take away all you have in a heart beat. Lucky thing though that I'm nice." Hanbin winked at Jaebum who was no longer smirking but sporting a deep scowl.

This was the basics of what their rivalry revolved around. Money, power, and don't forget...girls. Or at least a girl. Jina.

Jina couldn't take her eyes away from the injured boy in front of her. She felt as though it was always her fault people she cared for would get hurt. It was starting to tear her down emotionally, but for his sake, she couldn't give up hope.

Yugyeom gave Jina a small smile to assure her he was okay. He knew the only reason she cared so much for him was because of his best friend. But he didn't care. He was grateful either way.


Miyo's POV

I walked through the school building hoping today wouldn't be as long as it was yesterday. It felt as though the other day went on forever and ended on a bad note.

But today I was determined to have a better day that didn't involve anything having to deal directly with Got7 and/or ShowX.

There was a lot of drama surrounding those two groups and I even though I wanted to help ghost boy and be there for Jina, I didn't want to get caught up in their whole either.

Plus I'm not stupid. I don't like to be those kinds of girls that pretend not to notice when a guy is interested in them. And not to sound full of myself but that Jackson kid wants something from me! 

Wheather that was a good or bad something, I have know idea. All I do know is that he spells trouble. And I don't like trouble.

Well..not really.

I continued to walk through the empty halls when ghos-Bambam suddenly appeared in front of me. "Kyah! Urgh you scared the ish out of me you !" I screamed in a hushed tone. Making sure no one was around me.

"Help me," the words out of his mouth shocked me and for a second I stared at ghost boy with my mouth open in surprise. "Uhhh... Help you with what exactly?"

"Get back to my body," Bambam explained as if it were the most obvious thing. I sighed, "listen here ghost boy. I'm sorry to break it to you but I can't bring you back to li-"

"I'm not dead." Again I was taken by surprise at his words. "What?!"