Five

More Than The Eye's Meet

When the final bell rang I was in no hurry to leave the school unlike my fellow peers. I was more interested in finding gho- Bambam.

His name would take some time getting use too since I knew him first as Ghost boy. 

I walked the halls casually, looking into classrooms here and there. Turning a corner, I accidentally bumped right into a small girl with short hair up to her chin. Her uniform pointed out that she was actually a grade higher than me although she looked much younger than that. 

Leaning down, I helped her pick up her books as I apologized many times for running into her. In a very soft voice, she assured me it was okay then asked if I was lost.

Thinking quickly, I told her I was and that I was actually looking for a way out. A complete lie but its much better than telling her I was looking for a ghost boy.

She kindly offered to walk out with me while introducing herself, "I'm Kim Ji Nae. You're new here aren't you?"

"That obvious?" I giggled nervously. She laughed at my expression, "well yeah.. sort of. I was in the cafe during lunch and saw you with Jackson. Don't mind him, he's always been that way."

I shrugged, "no worries. He doesn't bother me." Ji Nae laughed her tiny tinkling laugh and I couldn't help but smile with her. Her smile was infectious and warm. By far she was the nicest girl I had met so far.

"Do you drive?" Ji Nae asked me. I shook my head no quickly and explained I took the bus. "Do you want a ride? I don't mind," Ji Nae offered with a small smile.

For a minute I was reminded of my mother who was always so sincere about the help she offered. "Aniyo, kamsamnida sunbae." I bowed respectfully. 

"Are you sure?" She asked unsure. "Yes, I'll be fine. See you tomorrow sunbae!" I waved goodbye as I ran down the front steps of the school.

I froze in spot when I saw the parking lot still had students. And who else would it be but GoX and Show7...wait is that right? I don't even know.

Shrugging, I made my way past them without really acknowledging their presence. But was my peaceful passing going to happen? Naah~! Of course not.

Three steps past and someone wanted to throw cold milk on me, that happened to be strawberry. 

I could hear laughter to my right where the milk had come from and right behind me I could hear ghost boy's voice, "stupid girl. You didn't really think he'd let you off that easy right? Tsk." Pulling out the same hankerchief from earlier I began to wipe the milk off my face. 

"This isn't the end of it is it?" I whispered uder my breath for only Bambam to hear. "Nope!" He popped the p.

I sighed but decided that it would be best if I didn't give too much of a reaction and just ignored Jackson. Cause, I mean, even a blind person didn't need to see who it was to know it was him.

Before I could leave I felt someone hold my wrist and I turned to come face to face with Ji Nae. "Here. Come on, you can't get on the bus now all soaking wet." She shook her head as she shot a look over to where Jackson stood.

"I don't want to get in your car and ruin it either. It's alright I'll walk," I began to explain even though ghost boy was yelling next to me. "Stupid girl! It's fall and 50 degrees out. You'll get sick then die....like me," he whispered the last part but I felt guilty for taking my life for granted when he could no longer live his. 

It probably angered him how careless I was being with my life when he would probably do anything to have his back. My eyes were on Bambam as I had my thoughts. But I didn't realize until after he faded that it looked as if I were looking right at a guy with bright red hair, who only stared back.

A guy with a black beanie came up and wrapped his arm around Ji Nae's neck. "Who's your friend Jina?" 

"Oppa this is Miyoko. Miyoko this is my older brother Bobby," Ji Nae introduced us. My eyes widened for a bit when I realized her brother was actually the guy from earlier who's head was bleeding profusely.

"How's your head?" Was my bright straight forward greeting. I placed a hand over my mouth and stuttered out another lame sentence, "uh- I me-mean.... Annyeonghaseyo! Miyo-imnida!" I bowed a bunch even though I'm sure one bow would've sufficed.

To my surprise both Ji Nae and Bobby only laughed. Both their laughs were addicting. It made me feel more at ease. "No worries. It didn't hurt too bad," Bobby shrugged. Ji Nae continued to grin at me but something about her eyes gave away how worried she was about her brother. 

From behind us I could hear the growl of engines and turned around to see Jackson's group take off on scooter looking thingys. 

"Who are they?" I wondered out loud. Ji Nae laughed next to me, " that my new friend is Got7."

I glanced at her then at Bobby who had walked back to his crew, " so then that would make..."

"Uh-huh, ShowX," Ji Nae finished my sentence before pulling me over to her car right next to Bobby's motorcycle. 

I threw her a curious gaze and as if she could read my mind she said, " how bout we grab something to eat and I can fill you in eo?"

"Thanks but you really don't have too," I began to deny her offer although I was dying of curiousity. "I want too. This might sound weird but I have a good feeling about you Miyo," Ji Nae said as she smiled kindly my way.

I didn't protest anymore after that. 

 


 

Thank You To All Who've Subbed So Far! <3 ^_^

Please leave lots of comments so I know if I'm doing good...or not. lol

And just so you all know ShowX is suppose to be ShowTime.

Not Show-Ex..no no.. LOL 

I Hope You're All Enoying The Story So Far! :D