Three

More Than The Eye's Meet

The classroom was still empty and I decided to make my way toward the back and sit down.

The whiteboard had a welcome juniors written across it in blue and I forrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Juniors?" But I'm only a sophmore.. I know I have the right classroom because I double checked the room number before walking in.

Why in the heck did I have a junior homeroom? 

I shrugged it off and figured the teacher or whoever could figure it out later. But since I was assigned this class today then there wasn't really anything I could do but sit and inform someone later.

Slowly the class started to fill up, but even though I could feel the presence of others I didn't bother to tear my eyes away from the window I stared out of.

The final bell rang and I heard the scrapping of chairs against the floor. Right next to me on my left, I could feel the warmth of someone standing close.

I glanced up through my lashes and saw a tall guy with black and blue hair. He was staring down at me with what I'm guessing is suppose to be an intimidating glare, but I'm not phased.

Standing up to get a better look at his face I asked in my 'innocent' voice,"can I help you?" I could tell our distance, which wasn't much, made him uncomfortable. He gulped audibly and I had to fight back a giggle. 

"You're in his seat you stupid girl," I heard someone whisper closely in my ear. My right eye twitched at the sudden interruption but I made no move to acknowledge the ghost boy.

Instead I on my teeth and turned to grab my stuff to move over a seat. But not before mumbling," could've just said it was his seat. Sheesh." Blue-haired guy gave me a "wtf" look before sitting down next to me on my left. 

Just then the teacher walked in and too my great embarrassment, he wanted to introduce me to the class after pointing out I was a year younger so everyone should watch out for me.

"Oh I'll watch her alright," some guy with a pointy chin and brown hair smirked as he looked me up and down. Teacher Kim scolded him and I caught that his name was Donghyuk. 

"Tssk, what a . Can't he see how ugly you are," stupid ghost boy commented from the back of the classroom where he sat. Without thinking I whipped around to glare at him and instantly regretted it. 

Everyone in the class looked my way. Some with curiosity and others with looks that pretty much screamed they thought I was weird. 

I let out a nervous giggle and sat down slowly while internally cussing out the stupid ghost boy. For sure for sure, I was not going to help him out even if he begged. 

He was already in the back cracking up and it was pissing me off. 

The bell rang and I was the first to leave as I ran out. Away from the ghost boy who wouldn't stop pestering me the whole class period. "Doesn't matter how fast you run I'll still catch up to you ya know...stupid girl," ghost boy appeared right next to me and stated matter of factly.

I didn't look nor speak to him as I reached out and grabbed his wrist. Pulling him with me right into the girls bathroom.

"Hmm, haven't been here in awhile," I heard him state as I checked to see if the stalls were empty, which they were. What the heck was he even doi--urgh. Nevermind, I don't even want to know.

"What the hells your problem?!" I whispered in a rushed tone. Yelling wasn't an option in case someone outside heard me. Ghost boy leaned against the wall with his feet apart and arms crossed as he stared at me amused.

I on the other hand, felt far from amused at the moment. But if he wanted to play that game with me then we could definitely do that. I moved closer to him till I stood between his legs. Close but not too close.

His expression turned from amused to blank and I knew he was fighting to hold back whatever emotion he was feeling. In the end he ended up glaring at me," move." He pretty much snarled under his breath.

I grinned mischeviously but stepped away with my hands held up in surrender. "Just tell me how you can see me," ghost boy grumbled. I sighed but decided it wouldn't hurt to tell him. So I did.

After I finished explaining he only continued to stare at me. I was well aware of the fact that I was late but I didn't care, at the moment I was too intrigued by the spirit in front of me. 

"What's your name?" I asked him after a few minutes. Ghost boy smirked and pretty soon he started to fade, but before completely disappearing I heard his voice whisper, "figure it out."

I huffed in annoyance and left the bathroom to go to math class I was 10 minutes late to.