Eleven

More Than The Eye's Meet

I iced my face in the nurses station for awhile but it didn't take long for an ugly bruise to show up. 

Jina kept going off next to me how stupid boys were and how they were always letting pride get to them. I thought it was cute and funny but everytime I smiled my cheek would hurt even more. 

At the sound of the bell, I insisted we go back to class even though Jina suggested we skip the rest of the day. Bambam, who was still with us and also nagging about how stupid I was being, agreed with Jina. But I didn't want to go.

After some convincing, Jina finally gave in and went off to class with Bambam trailing behind her. Another relationship I was still confused on. 

The bell to signal the start of class had already rung but I had a pass to class I got from the nurse who also gave one to Jina. So I wasn't really in a rush as I walked slowly through the halls toward Geometry. 

I thought about Bambam and Got7, Jina, and ShowX. I thought about the school and about my mom. What would she do in my situation.

At the top of the stairs that lead down to the math classrooms I stopped when I spotted someone who was becoming all to familiar to me.

Jackson didn't seem to notice me as he walked up the stairs with his head held low. Probably still feeling guilty from earlier. The thought of him regretting hitting me made me smile for some odd reason I don't know myself. 

When he was right in front of me he finally looked up and we made eye contact. I must look weird just standing here with a small smile on my face but that doesn't matter to me.

I could see clearly now that unlike the fierce look he sported earlier, his eyes were now glossy and his features were scrunched up in a way that showed he was upset. Cute.

We stared at each other for a minute or so before I leaned in closer to his face. He didn't move, flinch, or make a sound; he just looked at me curiously.

I smiled even wider before turning my head to whisper in his ear and pulling back immediately. Without a second look, I walked around him and left to class I already missed half of.

 

Authors POV

After Miyo left, Jackson stayed frozen in spot for a couple seconds before smiling to himself. That girl was really going to drive him crazy, but apart of him didn't mind while the other part felt angry at how easily she manipulated him.

One minute he's feeling horrible and the next he's happy over 3 little words that really should have made him mad.

He could still feel the warmth of her breath as she leaned in and spoke.

"I forgive you." That was all she said and yet it was all it took to make him feel better. But then again since when did he apologize?! And yet again, apologizing is all he could think of doing ever since the incident.

It amazed him how she knew. 

Forreal though. What is this girl doing to me?