Four

More Than The Eye's Meet

Lunch rolled around quickly without me seeing or hearing ghost boy again. I wasn't hoping to see him but if I did, then I did. It didn't matter to me and the only reason I noticed I hadn't seen him was because I was constantly expecting him to pop out of nowhere. 

Walking out into the commons area that was pretty much just picnic tables and grassy areas, I could see there was a large group circling a couple of guys.

I know it's none of my bussiness but curiosity got the best of me and I stood up on a picnin table to get a better view of what was going on. Luckly, I wasn't the only one doing it.

A girl to my right also stood with two others and on other pinic tables people stood with their phones pulled out. I wasn't bout to pull out my phone but still I wanted to watch what would happen.

"Excuse me but what's going on?" I asked the girl next to me. She turned around with an eager expression and explained everything to me in a very much excited voice, "Got7 and ShowX are at it again. Gosh they're so hot!" She squealed the last part.

"Uhh... who?" The girl gave me a 'wtf' look as if she coudn't believe I didn't know who she was talking about. "Oh-kay? You're new aren't you? Of course you are, that explains why you don't know," the girl talked in a very matter of fact kind of voice before diving into more detail.

"First off I'm Park Chaerin. Nice to meet you new girl. Second, Got7 and ShowX are only the hottest guys here at JYG High. Actually they're pretty well known around Seoul. Are you by chance new to this area?"

I nodded my head slowly. A tad bit amazed at how she could gather I was a new student, new to the area, all because I didn't know these two groups of guys. Internally I was shaking my head at how crazy girls could be.

"Of course you are. Anywho! To call them a gang would be cliche and the same goes for calling them rivals, but! That's what they are. Got7 you have 6 members, originally 7 bu-" Chaerin was nudged by her friend in the ribs at that moment and they had a little exchange without words. 

Chaerin didn't bother to finish explaining further after that but she couldn't even if she were going to because at that moment people began shouting.

I glanced at the human made circle and saw punches and kicks being thrown. To my shock I could see the black-&-blue haired guy fighting away with the y Donghyuk from homeroom. 

Not too far off I also spotted ghost boy who watched the fight with a look of pain and frustration. He looked up and caught my eyes, but I looked away once I heard a loud yell of pain from the circle.

One of the guys laid on the ground clutching his head as blood oozed out around him. Another boy stood over him with a fierce look on his face. But in his eyes I could detect guilt. 

Just then teachers began to push past students to make their way into the circle. On the side the teachers were trying to break through, students were giving them a hard time. While on the other side, students spread like the red sea as they made way for the boys to escape. The guy whos head bled profusely had been helped by others I assume were apart of his crew.

It was a sight to see and yet something a person wouldn't actually want to experience.

All of a sudden my first impression of the school changed. Yes, it was prestigous. Yes, it was full of children of rich families. But there was more too it then money, standards, and heirs. 


I walked into the cafeteria after the commons incident and most of the students were gawking at their phones, probably watching the fight from earlier. My eyebrows furrowed and I wondered how they could find something like that amusing.

"ed up right?" I glanced to my right and looked up to meet the cold eyes of ghost boy. I know he's referring to the students who are watching with much interest the fight that took place earlier.

"Yes...it is. But something tells me you had apart of it. Or use to at least," I stated in a bored tone without looking at him. "Tsk, you don't know anything stupid girl."

Ghost boy stuck out his foot and I tripped, spilling the food on my tray all over the place. Including on a certain person I recognized from earlier. It was the same guy who had viciously thrown the other boy on the ground. 

He glared at me as my strawberry milk dripped down his face and off his sharp jawline. His name tag spelled out his name in english letters, J A C K S O N.

I bowed down and muttered an apology as I began to pick up the eating utensils. But much to my horror, Jackson grabbed my arm and pulled me up roughly. 

My body reacted on its own as I ripped my arm out of his grasp and started rubbing it soothingly. What the hell was his problem?! I apologized didn't I! Stupid ghost boys bout to get my head busted open! 

The Jackson guy continued to glare at me, but through clenched teeth he said in a very low voice, "clean off your disgusting wash back milk."

Well... if thats all he wanted. I 'tsked' and pulled out a hankerchief. Leaning forward on my tippie-toes I began to wipe his face, down his neck, and the front of his uniform.

I could feel his eyes and the eyes of others in the cafeteria watching but I could careless. It was an accident and this is what he asked for so. There it is folks.

I looked back up to his face and he was no longer glaring although his expression was blank. I smirked and went back down on my feet, "happy?" I asked sarcastically.

Without waiting for a response I my heels and left. With ghost boy falling right behind me. "You're crazy," he stated while he shook his head.

I giggled softly at his statement. "I'm not. It's your fault anyways and he asked for it," I shrugged. "You do know he could kill you with his bare hands and get away with it right?" Ghost boy said oh so casually.

But again I could only shrug, causing him to tsk. "You seem to know this really well," I pointed out. Now it was his turn to shrug. 

"So which one?" I asked as I side eyed him. "What?"

"Which group were you in?"

"What do you think?" He asked back as he shot his arm out in front of me, blocking my path as he leaned forward. A cold chill ran down my spine, and it had nothing to do with how ghost boy looked.

"I think you should leave me alone if you don't need my help," I said as I stared back at his face that was only inches away. Ghost boy only smirked at my words. "You figured out my name yet stupid girl?"

I sighed in irritation. First day and I already want to transfer schools. "No! And I don't get why yo-" Ghost boy cut me off as he placed his cold hand over my mouth and motioned for me to turn around. 

Turning my head I saw a glass display behind me with pictures of students. But right in the middle was a picture in remembrance of a student whos passing date was only a year ago.

In Loving Memory Of Kunpimook Bhuwakul 

"BamBam"

It was ghost boy. Or, I guess now I could say, Bambam.