six

Perception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I received a call from Dr. Choi a while ago.  You need to go back to Seoul next week for your check up."  Mrs. Lee informed Dara.  She is assisting her bathe.  She helped her get in the bathtub so that she won't trip. She assisted her settling in the tub.  She let Dara settle her head in the edge of the tub near her then she lightly tug her hair and wet it.


Dara nodded.  "I can tag along with Chanyeol and his friends.  Will you come along Auntie?"


"I can't, Dara.  Your Uncle instructed me to stay here to oversee the mansion and island.  But you should be careful around them."  She took the shampoo and put some in her palm and lather it in Dara's hair.


"They are good boys Auntie.  They won't harm me."  


"They're still boys you know.  And from what I see,  most of them are into you."  Dara is like a daughter to her.  It saddens her when she found out that she won't be able to see anymore for her eyes are badly damaged in the accident.


Dara chuckled.  She really don't want to believe what her nanny said.  They might be attracted to her.  She don't want to put meaning to it.  Maybe they just admire her, that's it.  


"I can see the way they look at you.  Their eyes sparkle everytime they see you.  I can see some of them falling in love with you."  She washed her hair then put conditioner to it.  "From what I see they are responsible and sensible guys.  You falling in love with one of them will be nice.  On second thought, I think it's time for you to have a lovelife."


Dara just smiled.  "That won't be advisable for me at the moment Auntie.  I don't want to burden the person i fall in love with.  Aside from that, I still have a lot of things to do.  And there's Hanbin, I can't abandon him now.  He needs me."


She sighed as she gently massaged Dara's scalp.  "Hanbin would hate it if you are with him out of pity."


"I love him, Auntie.  He knows that.  He's a brother and a friend to me.  I will be there to be with him.  I want to spend some time with him before...before he..." Dara bit her lower lip to prevent herself from crying.  She close her eyes to hide her tears.


She patted the younger's head.  "Everything has a reason, Dara.  And you should be glad whenever that time comes because he will be able to finally rest.  He would be in peace.  He doesn't have to suffer anymore."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan opened his eyes slowly.  He looked around the room for a moment to look for Kris and Tao who's sharing the room with him.  He was alone in the room.  He played on his laptop til 2am that's why he woke up late.  He looked at his phone to check the time.  It's eleven am.  He got out of bed and stretched his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter