five

Perception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since EXO arrived in the private island of Park family.  They were enjoying each day by swimming, visit different places in the island, fooling around the mansion when the sun gets too hot or  island hopping.  They always ask Dara to go with them.  They had grown fond of the woman.  The guys can't help themselves from admiring her.  

The guys and Dara are in the living room in the second floor lounging and listening to music. It was high noon and they just finished their lunch.    

"Did you had a boyfriend Noona?"  Tao asked.  He looked at her eyes which are just staring ahead, blankly.  She really have wonderful eyes.  It's just too bad that they are lifeless now.  

She tilted her head then nodded.  "Why?"

Tao shrugged.  "I was just wondering.  How many boyfriends did you have?"  He smirked when he saw the sudden interst of his friends. They were pretending not to listen by scanning some magazine or playing with their phones. He knew that most of them fancy her.

"Two."

Chen noticed some of the guys so he decided to go with it.  "How long did it last?" he asked.

"The first one lasted for two years and the second lasted for four years."  she said.

"Wow, that's long."  Chen blurted.  "You're into long engagement Noona?"

She shook her head lightly. "No.  It just so happen that it lasted that long."

"Noona, how old are you when you had your first and second relationship?"  Sehun joined in the conversation.

"I was sixteen when I had a relationship with my first boyfriend.  My second relationship,  I was twenty one."

"What was the reason of your break up Noona?"  Tao had a crease on his forehead.  He can't really imagine a guy mercilessly breaking her heart.  The guy would be a big jerk to do that and let go  of her.  She's one of a kind.

"Can you just tell us your love story Noona?"  Chen pleaded.  "Please. Please. Please."

She chuckled.  "Well, Tabi, Jiyong, Bom and I grew up together.  We were friends.  People say that Tabi and I look good together and we were so fond of each other.  Jiyong and Bom would always get jealous of our closeness.  When we grew up, people around us were expecting us to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter