one

Perception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to our family's island."  Chanyeol said to his friends as they step out of the private plain.  They just arrived on the  private island owned by Park.  He and his friends are on a vacation.  They don't want to have problems with paprazzis and fans so he told his friends about the island.  He's a member of the famous boy group EXO.  Aside from that, he really wanted to see her favorite cousin who is in the island for a week now after she was discharged in the hospital.

 

Their family was devastated when they learned about the accident.  The couple on the front sit was announced dead on arrival in the hospital while his cousin was critical.  He can't visit her because they were on tour that time.  When they arrived from the world tour, the sad news about Dara welcomed him.  She can no longer see.  Her eyes were damaged by shards of glasses during the accident.  The family has been looking for eye donor since then.  They brought her to the island when she was discharged from the hospital as she requested.

 

When the president announced that they have a month break, he suggested the island immediately.

 

"Welcome, young master."  A butler greeted him and bowed.  He was with three maids and two more butlers who also bowed to him.  "We will take care of your luggages.  Please head to the mansion, sir.  Your sister is waiting for you there."

 

"Wow.  Hyung,  I never knew you're this rich."  Tao said as his eyes roam around the island.  

 

"I'm not the rich one.  It's my parents.  And I don't own this island, my uncle does."  He said.

 

"Finally, we can enjoy without fearing of saesangs and paparazzis."  Kai said.

 

"Let's go.  My sister is the most impatient person I know.  I don't want to hear her nag so we better go now."  They walk towards the three storey house half  kilometer  away from where the plain landed.  

 

"Wow.  It's a paradise in here, Hyung."  Sehun exclaimed.  "Why didn't you tell us you have a wonderful place like this.  We should have our break here before."

 

"I told you, my cousin's family own this island.  They allowed me to take you guys here because they know we want privacy and just enjoy to the fullest with no worries.  I've been calling Bom-noona last week to tell Cheondoong about it."

 

"Oh.  Is it really oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter