two

Perception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys...

Waaahhh....  It's my birthday tomorrow so here's a treat for all of the readers...

Thank you so much for supportingmy stories...

I love you all....

____________________________________________________

 

 

The twelve guys are sitting on the huge living room with Dara on a long couch in a cricle form.  In the center is a glass table with an orchid as a center piece.  She is sitting between Chanyeol and Baekhyun.   They are waiting for someone to break the silence.

Dara sighed because of the awkward atmosphere.  "I heard your music, you guys are great.  Very different from other idols.  You have your own style and  Bom said all of you are very good dancers."

"Really?  You were checking our music?"  Chanyeol asked excitedly.

She nodded.  "I easily identified your voice from the others, as well as Baekhyun's.  I even wonder how the two of you get along very well.  Your very opposite from each other.  My cousin is clumsy,messy and always late while Baekhyun is the careful, organized and conscious about time type of guy.  Even your voice are at opposite ends."

"Way to go noona.  You just humiliated me in front of my friends.  I thought you love me?  How could you?  To think I'm the one your related with."  Chanyeol said dramatically.

The other guys smiled at Chanyeol's antics.  They were already used of him.

Baekhyun held Dara's hand which is on her lap.  "Noona, I can pass as your husband in the future, right?"  He joked.  

Chanyeol grunted.  "Don't take all of noona's attention away, you freak.  Remember we still haveto introduce our friends to her."

"Oh, right.  You remember the other members, right noona?  I gave you a tutorial on each of the members the last time we saw each other.  I even showed you our pictures."  Baekhyun said.

"Tutorial?  You mean you introduced all of us to her using our pictures before?  When is that exactly?"  Suho asked.

"It was on her birthday last year.  She asked Chanyeol to bring me with him.  I promised her that I will help her familiarize each of us before she would meet us so that she won't get confused.  She was planning to visit us after our world tour but the accident happened."  Baekyun explained.

"How many times did you meet noona?"  Chen asked.

"This is the seventh time."  He answered.  "Chanyeol always take me when they have family affair as the manager instructed because he often forget our schedule.  I was always with him to remind him."

Chanyeol clapped his hands twice to get the attention of the others.  "Okay.  Let's start with Sehun.  Come here."

Sehun went in front of Dara.  "Hi noona.  I'm Sehun."  He introduced himself.  He held her hand and shake it gently.

"Sehun... You're the one with rainbow colored hair in the MV of wolf, right?"  She asked.

"Yes, noona.What else did my hyungs told you about me?"

"Ummm.  I think it's better for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter