four

Perception
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 


The group created a bonfire when the night falls after swimming the entire day.   Chanyeol is playing the guitar while the others are singing.  Dara is sitting beside Luhan and Kai.  They are drinking beers and grilling hotdogs and mallows. They are sitting on logs surrounding the fire.    


"Noona, I haven't seen Bom noona the whole day.  Where did she go?"  Tao asked.


"She went to Japan to support Youngbae and our friends.  Bigbang has concert there."  Dara told them.


Xiumin's forehead wrinkled."What time did she go?  We haven't noticed her leaving the island."   


"She rode a motorboat going to Uncle Hyun Suk's island three in the morning to go with him to Japan."


Suho widen his eyes.  "Hyun Suk?  As in Yang Hyun Suk, the president of YG?  He's your Uncle?"


Dara nodded.  "Yes.  So as Lee Soo Man and Park Jin Young."


The guys were shocked from what they found out.  The big three of the entertainment in South Korea is related to Park? 


Sehun shrugged.  "No wonder they are very talented in handling their company."  He's sitting beside Kai.


She smiled.  She agree on what he said.  "You're right.  The three of them are very competitive they challenged each other a lot.  Each of them had the eyes for talents so they decided to make their own company then challenge each other who can make  famous groups or talents better.  You should see how they would brag their talents to each other."


"Now I know why the president doesn't scold Chanyeol even if he's always late during practice."  Chen blurted. "Did you even audition?"


"Hey, I auditioned too you know.  Uncle didn't accept me as trainee before because we're related.  I worked hard to be a part of EXO."  Chanyeol said.


"Want beer Nooona?"  Kai offered.


She shook her head.  "No.  I don't drink.  I have low alcohol tolerance."


Luhan held her hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter