Lesson two: truth

Artificial Ai

Hoon's pov

"There's only Kiseop..."

The voice becomes louder the longer Soohyun stays pressed against me, stairing at me with clouded eyes. I know he's not serious when he says that I'm his. He made it really clear to me from the moment that we met that he wasn't interested in anyone but Kiseop. Why is he messing with me because he's angry at Kevin and why is this getting to me?

"Why aren't you moving Hoonmin? Go ahread it's ok to touch me I won't tell anyone" He says darkly.

"Ani."

"Why, do you not like me am I not your type, is Kevinssi your type?"

"Because...I'm not Kiseop." I say out loud by accident. The words were yelling loudly in my head I couldn't hear my mouth.

Soohyun shoves himself away from me his eyes staring at me widely. He stumbles back a couple feet from me looking in all directions, looking anywhere except at me. "Yes you're right. This was all a mistake I was just acting out of anger because of what Kevin did to my brother." He's telling me things I already know.

Why are you upset Hoon you're acting out of line. Stop these childish feelings before it's too late. My mind is battling with me I want to push him back I want to show him I'm angry for the way he's taken advantage of me and I want to do the same. I want to throw him against the wall and make him forget the name Kiseop.

He turns his back to me and I think I'm going to lose it. I can't handle these sudden feelings. I have to get away from him before I mess things up. Quickly I grab up Soohyun and take off as fast as I can pushing my body to limits. But I don't stop no matter how much Soohyun protests and in a matter of minutes we are already at his house.

Still holding onto Soohyun I swing open the door to his familes home and rush up the stairs to his room also flinging that door open and shoving him inside. "Stay here if you leave I'll find you and I wont be gentle!" I threaten him. I know it was a bad idea and that I'd regret it later but I was at my limit with him. I must have been convincing because he remained on the floor looking at me with his mouth hanging open but never saying anything.

I leave once again returning to the place that I hate the most. I check my watch and it's already 6AM but due to the growth in buildings down here in the lower leveles it's almost always dark until the afternoon when the sun has reached it's highest peek. I walk into the buliding exhausted and out of breath but I continue to the elevator. Inside my intended destination I find the doctor I am looking for, "Back so soon?" She says and I nod.

She motions for me to follow her to the chamber and her male nurses connect me to the machine once again. She asks me what my problem is this time, "What emotion are you trying to subdue?" I answer, "Jealousy, rage.." She smiles at me but it's not a friendly one I can tell she is happy with my struggle. I close my eyes as the machine starts up.

I know that this is unhealthy for me everytime I undergo this its painful it tears at my body but I have to do this. It's done and I make my way home. The whole way back I felt like someone was following me but I was so tired that I couldn't focus and so I just ignored it. Finally I made it home not even bothering to check on Soohyun I stumble back to my room barely making it back again. I hope that he doesn't want to leave anywhere today I don't know if I could gather up the energy to get up again.

I hear my door crack open and I look over to where it is. I never have visitors unless it's someone coming to tell me that one of the master's needs me. "." I grunt out loud. "Are you ok?" Soohyun stumbles into my room. I look at him surprised, "What are you doing here?"  I say to him. "Do you know how to listen at all?" I almost yell at him.

"I saw where you went, what are they doing to you there?" He says to me sternly.

"They're helping me with my feelings. It's obviously not permenant because I keep having to go back."

"Don't go back anymore!" He yells at me with a hint of fear in his eyes.

"Why?"

"I don't trust them what if they kill you?"

"So?" I respond quickly.

"You belong to me Hoonmin you can't think like that!" He moves closer to me.

"See that's the problem everyone is telling me how to feel."

"Just listen to me then." He says as he crosses the bit of space between us. I sit up quickly in my bed trying to get up so that I can force him out but I think he gets the idea and without hesitation he straddles me. Fear, anticipation, anger, lust...all these feelings come rushing in all at once. With just a simple touch of Soohyun's skin all my pain and hardowrk is undone and I begin to cry with frustration.

"Hoon.." He says as his thumbs move swiftly to wipe away my tears that are falling one after the other. "You're ruining everything...and...when...you don't even have feelings for me." I manage to say in between sobs. "Hoon...I was lying to you, I thought you were rejecting me so I wanted to reject you first. Truthfully I haven't thought of Kiseop nearly as much since you've been by my side. Even though you've been cold to me you've somehow charmed me."

"I don't believe you." I say stubbornly.

"Fine then I'll tell you something I would never admit to anyone...you make me want to be a bottom, I fantasize about it and I've never been a bottom in my life." He turns bright red and seems embarrassed but I'm still not quite sure what he means by bottom.

"A bottom?"

He stairs directly into my eyes, "You know...the womans position." He says to me and it finally clicks. "Oh." I say out loud and he starts to lower me down on the bed. "Hoonie...I'll do all the work, let me make you feel good." He leans in and whispers in my ear as he s my pants.

Kiseops POV

"You know you never called me back...did you and Aj ya know?" Kevin says looking at me oddly. "Ani! I told you I'm making him wait this time. And I know I had meant to call you back but he's a lot to handle. I know he's trying really hard but sometimes he get's impatient he always wants me to tell him or show him all the things we did together but he doesn't give me anytime to rest. It's like he's in a hurry to fall in love with me. Maybe you are right maybe he does just want to Fxck me."

"Well why don't you test him? You said he was coming home tonight being stuck with all those men for so long with nothing beautiful as you to look at, I'm sure he's at his limit what's a better time than now?" Kevin says to me and I slap him on the shoulder.

"Quit teasing your hyung calling me beautiful when your more feminine than I am and I'm not going to do that to him that's mean."

"You may think that way but it's not me that Aj is after. Look if you really want to know if Aj is truthfully trying his best now is the time to find out when he is most vulnerable. Oh! My phone is ringing hold on." Kevin grabs his phone from his pocket and just stares down at the screen. I can swear that his face has become paler than usual he almost looks sick.

"Kevin what is it?" I ask him shaking his shoulder to get him to look at me. "Are you going to answer that?" I look over at the screen and I can see that it's Dongho calling. "Oh my god Kevinssi why aren't you answering it could be good news!" I say to him. I feel so excited for him but for some reason he doesn't look happy at all.

"Ani, I can't answer, I won't." He says to me with his voice trembling.

"Kevinssi...what happen, tell me whats wrong?" I pull him into an empty changing room where it's quiet and we could talk more easily.

"I saw Hoonie again..."

"Really, when? And wait how is that the problem?"

"Well I sort of kissed him...but I wasn't kissing him because I was over Dongho I was just trying to help him remember me...and well Soohyun saw us. He was angry and he told me it was going to make it easier for Dongho to move on. He's calling me now to tell me it's over forever and that he hates me I just know it!" Kevin went on frantically.

"Well doesn't it make you seem more quilty if you don't answer the phone? Atleast if you talk with him you can explain to him whats going on. You know that Soohyun will be overly dramatic about it." I say to him as I urge him to answer his phone. "I can't Kiseopssi maybe if he calls again because I feel like if I answer it now and he breaks up with me, I will die." The look in Kevins eyes didn't make me doubt him at all and so I just let him be.

After we changed we exited our work place and said our goodbyes in the alley. As I made my way out of the alley I thought of Jaeseop even though he had been so needy this last week I missed him. "A penny for your thoughts?" I faintly hear someone say to me. I don't bother to look up and just tell him, "I'm sorry but there's someone waiting for me."

"He must be lucky." This time I recognized the voice. I look up at the man I had been waiting desperately for. "Ajssi." He's still in his military coat holding a single rose out towards me and grinning that cat-like grin that I've missed. My heart started to flutter seeing the beautiful flower he's never given me a flower before.

I reach my hand out to it gently afraid to break even a single leaf off of it. "It's beautiful." I smile shly as I sniff the flower. "I thought you would think it's cliche but it reminded me of the first time we kissed, your lips were as red and beautiful as that flower."

"Wait, did you get your memories back?"

"Ani, but I did have a flashback when I was being shot at I was trying to think of something to keep me calm and then suddenly that memory flashed before my eyes. It was me and you outside your apartment, it was cold and your lips were red because of it. You reached up quickly and kissed me before disappearing behind your door. The memory managed to make me blush even in the middle of a fire fight!" Aj chuckles and reaches out to touch my face.

"I missed you." He says smiling and I lean into his hand. I reach my hand up to hold his, "I missed you too, I'm happy that you're safe." He just smiles back at me and pulls me into a hug. "Come on let's go home." He says taking hold of my hand and pulling me away.

"There." Aj says as he puts the flower in the tiny jar I managed to find in my apartment. "The florist said you have to cut the stem at an angle every couple of days for it to live longer." I nod my head and at smile at him. "Thank you Ajssi." He cups my face and just stares at me, I know he wants to kiss me and then I remember what Kevin had suggested.

I said I wasn't going to push him but I close my eyes anyways and raise my face closer to his. Instead of my lips finding his I feel his warm lips press against my forehead. He backs awat slowly, "That's not against the rules right?" I shake my head no and wrap my arms around his waist. "Thank you for being so patient with me, Ajssi." I say with my face buried in his chest. I can feel his heart beating faster and faster. "That's cheating you know, when you act like that it makes it hard for me to be good."

"I'm sorry, now that you're memories coming back maybe you'll fall in love with me quicker."

"Is that what this is about really? Kiseop I've been in love with you from the moment you crossed the street like a mad-man and slapped me. But I knew that you were insecure and I knew that what you really wanted was the old Aj back the one who had all those memories with you. So if that's what it takes for you to accept me again I'll wait forever if I have too." He stared directly into my eyes, never blinking, his gaze was so intense and full of truth.

"Now you're the one whose playing unfair." I say closing my eyes and letting the tears fall down as I raise up to kiss the man I love.