Stolen

Artificial Ai

Kiseops POV

Once home and changed into much comfier clothes I was finally able to explain to Kevin what happen without crying. "He said I don't swing that way but I'll make an exception for you? Even if what you say is right about him getting injured and not remembering me it still doesn't make it better. Is that what he always thought about me, that I'm an exception? It makes me feel cheap. I don't want to see him anymore."

"Awwe come on Kiseopssi don't be like that. I'm sure there is more to it than we know. And you do want to see him again, I know you do, you love him." Kevin says to me as he rubs my back to comfort me. "I told you I was too late. Either he's changed his mind about me and is faking or something really went wrong and I don't know if I want to get to know this Aj." I say. "I'm sure we will get the answer somehow." He replies.

Aj's POV

All night I lay in my bed awake everytime I closed my eyes I saw that strange boy. The way he claimed to know me felt so real, like we had actually known each other, either that or he was a good actor but why would he lie about something like that? When I awoke from my accident my mates were there at the hospital and they told me eveything about myslef so if I knew this boy they would have told me right?

Still I couldn't shake the feeling I've had ever since I've seen him, the feeling that something is missing...

Soohyuns POV

"This is all your fault." Dongho repeated day after day to me for the last month. "Why couldn't you just leave it alone, are you crazy or something? No wonder father trusted me more I'm way more level headed than you are. I mean what the hell were you thinking, you know when he finds out what you did he's going to hate you FOREVER right?

"What was I suppose to do I panicked." I said to my little brother. "Anything but that! Now we are both screwed, father doesn't trust me anymore, I can't even get out of the house and Kevin probably thinks I'm a piece of like you." The last part upset me. "Yah! I'm still your older brother you can't talk to me like that!" I yell back at him but I couldn't blame him I had really ed up this time. My father had found out what I'd done and I suspected it was because of my "wife" but she still denies it.

earlier that week...

"Why would I have done that? You did me a favor, if anything I'm grateful. You've made it easier for me to get back with Aj, I don't care what you do."

"But you hate Kiseop and you hate me, I can't see you letting us live happily together."

"Hmm, true..."

"Dongho how many times do I have to say sorry for you to forgive me?" I ask my brother who is clearly not ready to forgive me. I know this but I wish it would be soon, I need him because I have no one else, we have no one else. He stands up from across the rooom where he was sitting on the couch. "When you start thinking about me and not just Kiseop then I will forgive you." He says and then walks away to his room.

He was right all I thought about since meeting Kiseop was...Kiseop. I missed five years of my brothers life devoting my energy to Kiseop. Even though our relationship was short after the break up I spent most my time disconnected from my family and only thinking about him. When Dongho would ask me for help or want to hangout with his big brother I neglected him. Even now I'm a terrible brother I never thought about what my actions would cause for both of us.

Suddenly one of the house maids came into the room, "Young Master, Master Shin is home he would like to speak with you." She said bowing as my father walked into the room with a strangely stoic young man standing slightly behind him. "Since your usual body guards can't be trusted to follow my orders I brought you a new one, he's a project that we are working on at work. Son meet Yeo Hoon Min. Hoon this will be your new Master but I trust that you will have no problem still obeying my orders."

"Yes Sir." The young man beside my father spoke.

"So wait, you got a cyborg to keep me away from cyborgs? I thought you hated them?"

"Only the ones that disobey and besides I can't hate them all. I create them but I don't have to have feelings for them...like my sons. He's something new we are trying at the facility we take away feelings and replace them with a strict obediant attitude."

"So you stripped them of their free will? You might as well make robots only!"

"Not quite son, he can still tell right from wrong not like a robot, just think of him as a well behaved human. Now I've got things to do I'll leave you two alone to get aquainted."

I just stared at the man as he stared back at me waiting to be commanded. I felt wrong possessing him, it was wrong what my father had done to him. There really is no end to my father's evil.

Dongho's POV

I heard what my father and brother were talking about as I was coming down the stairs. It was only a matter of time till he would get me one of my own and it would be so much harder for me to slip away out of this house. After paying off all the men guarding me I went to the only other person in my way. "Noona.." I called out as I knocked on her bedroom door. She doesn't say anything but just opens it and gestures me to come in.

"I can tell you want something from me so just spit it out."

"I need you to lie for me....I know we don't like each other but just for this one time will you do something for me?"

"Explain..."

"I need you to lie to father and say that you are taking me out somewhere, he will trust you."

"And where will we really be going?"

"I want to see Kevin, just one last time so I can tell him bye and I promise I will never ask anything like this again."

"Hmm finally you come to your senses you're doing a good thing for that boy he needs to learn to stay at his own level. Fine I'll do it."

I wanted to hit her for saying that about Kevin. I wanted to tell her that when it came to being a human being he was way above her level but she was doing something incredibly important and dangerous for me so I held it in. I ran up to my room quickly not because I was excited to see Kevin but because of the tears that were threatening to escape.

He trusted me to figure things out but everything that I thought of came back to this decision it was the only one that I knew would succeed because my main priority was to keep him safe. I wasn't going to make the same mistake as my brother I'm not going to drag him down into all this drama. I'll wait till I can get away from my father forever and then I will find Kevin again and if he's moved on by then...I'll be happy knowing that he's never been hurt because of me.

Kevins POV

"Do you recognize this number Kiseopssi?" I ask him facing the phone in his direction. "Ani." I stare at the number and let it ring for a few more times before answering it. "Yoboseyo?" I could hear the person on the other end breathing but they didn't say anything. "Look creep I have better things to do than to listen to your freaky breathing-"

"Kevin..."

The way he said my name was so quiet and I could feel a thousand emotions in just that one word. My body instantly reacted to the sound of his voice. My heart pounded, my face became hot, my eyes misty, and my legs shaked beneath me. "Dongho..."

"Where do you live? I'm outside your work but they said you were already gone, I want to see you." Those words were so beautiful to me he hadn't forgotten me after all. Quickly I gave him my adress and hung up. I ran around my apartment like crazy while Kiseop just stared at me. "What's going on who was that?" He asked. "Dongho.." Was all I could say as I frantically cleaned myself up.

"Don't cover that up with make up let him see what he put you through." Kiseop said sternly when he saw me grabbing for something to cover up the dark circles and my puffy eyes. "Kiseopssi! I can't look vulnerable around him." I said but he looked at me even more sternly. "Fine." I said. The next thing I knew there was a knock at my door. "I'll go out for a while so you two can be alone." Kiseop said and answered the door letting Dongho inside.

I wasn't ready to see him yet just one glance at him and I was already falling apart. His head hang low but I can see him staring up at me. "There's so much to explain I don't know where to start." He says rubbing his head. "You're damn right there is but you can start by holding me." I say bravely. He looks up at me fully and we both see the anguish on each others faces caused by the months we were apart.

He starts walking hesitantly towards me but my body couldn't stay still despite my will I rushed over to him grabbing him and falling onto my knees with him in my arms. "Why?" I cried over and over again. He raised his head up to say something but instead I interupted him, "Forget it." I said and kissed me eagerly. He kissed back raising his hands up to frame my face. "Kevin.." He said my name again and I knew something was wrong. "No not right now just love me for now. Please just make love to me." I say desperately and completely out of my character.

Dongho's POV

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from Kevin I've never done that before and I don't know if I could knowing that I'd never see him again, he will probably hate me. "Kevin...I can't, you see I came here to...end it. My brothers done something terribly wrong and it's gotten both of us in a lot of trouble I can't keep my promise to you anymore." I say to him feeling guilty. His face looked as if he knew what I was going to say all along but was just waiting for me to say it.

"I...." Kevin starts to say but begins to cry. "...knew this all along that trying to be with you was a bad idea but..." He cries again and this time I grab him and tell him it's ok that he doesn't have to explain to me anymore. "Mianhe Kevin...I really do...love you." I say trying not to cry. "Then show me." He says looking at me desperately.

"Will you move on and be happy after I leave? I don't want you to hurt because of me..you have to promise you will."

"I promise."

And with that said we kissed passionately never getting up from his living room floor.

"So your saying that it's Soohyuns fault that Aj doesn't remember me?" Kiseop asks and I could see the anger in his eyes. "Yes, my brothers a big idiot but I didn't think he'd go that far. Thanks to him, not only has he wronged you again but he's also put me in a dificult situation. His wife told on us I'm sure of it and now father doesn't trust me either, luckily he doesn't know who Kevin is yet so that's why I can't come here anymore, not till I can figure out a way to escape my father forever." I explain.

"So you came here to break up with Kevin huh?"

"Yes and to tell you about Aj and also...there might be a chance to reverse the damage done to Aj."

"What how?" Kiseop asks eagerly.

"Well the technique Soohyun used on Aj is still in testing beta by my fathers company, they don't know if the affects are permanant or if the subject could regain their memory within a time period." I further explained, "He could remember you tomorrow or in ten years or maybe never. We don't know. So if he seeks you out for some reason don't push him away you might be able to cure him."

"Thanks...Dongho I would have never known this if you decided not to risk being caught by your father."

"Well I kind of did it for the both of us, I hated you for a long time but now I see you were just some innocent person that was caught up in my families drama. We shouldn't really be able to love people." I kind of chuckle sadly at the last part. "Dongho don't say that." Kevin says sadly and touches my hand. "Your family doesn't decide if you are worthy of love."

My phone buzzes and I remembered that she would be waiting for me. I check my phone even though I know who it is and stand up to excuse myself. "Well I have to go now I hope that everything works out for you Kiseopssi." I turn to look at Kevin not sure what to say to him. "I have to go to the restroom." Kiseop says and leaves us alone. We just stare at each other, "What are you looking at?" I say playfully. "I'm trying to remember this face so I don't forget it in the future." He says to me and I smile. "I'll never forget this face." I say raising my hand up to his and softy trace the outline of his features.

"Bye"

"Later"

I smile at his reply and wish that it's true, that I will see him again.