Who are you?

Artificial Ai

KISEOPS POV

It was the morning before AJ had to leave again. As usual we were hanging out at MY place because AJ always had a reason for me not to go to his place. I didn't really know who he was aside from his name, work, and some buddies I had met. I had never met his family, I don't even know if he has a family he never talks about them nor anything else from his past. I think one time something about a girl had slipped out and he quickly diverted my attention to something else but I never forgot about it. She was the only one thing I knew about AJ's past.

I decided that tonight I was going to go to his place and he was going to talk to me about his past, I would settle for even jsut a sliver of information. I looked up at him from our bed, the light leaked through the closed curtains lighting the room just enough for the both of us to see. "AJssi, how come I don't know anything about you." I randomly ask, it was now or never. "Because none of it matters." He says with his voice still heavy from sleep. "It matters to me." I say quietly. "Then tell me about them." He counters. Damn, I think to myself and bite my lip.

He had me there, I know I'm not ready to talk about him but maybe I can make a deal with him. "If you tell me more about yourself then I'll tell you more about him and the woman but only a little because I'm not really ready to talk about it..." I trail off. "Fine, whatever you're comfortable with." He says. I tell him about how I had met my first lover, well my only lover besides him.

I leave out as much information as possible; I didn't want AJ to get to involved with my past, not now anyways. I tell him about how his father had found out about us, that he was not happy about it and immediately threatened to have me disappear if we didn't stop. I tell him about how he had promised to come back for me and when he did we were found by his fiance.

Then I go on to tell him about her; I tell him about how she had found out about us, "It was really embarrassing, it made me feel cheep, I had no idea about her, it hurt me a lot but not as much as she had hurt me. She tormented me even after he had abandoned me. Luckily one day she stopped looking for me porbably because she was too busy with her new family." I went on to tell him about how she hit me and tortured me, leaving my body bruised, knowing I was defenseless.

Not only because she was the fiance of someone very important but because she was the fiance of someone I loved, she knew I'd never hit her back, ever and she took advantage of that. He pulls me tighly into his arms as I'm trying hard not to cry. "Shhh that's enough, I don't need to know anymore." AJ comforts me. "I'll tell you about myself now."

DONGHOS POV

I wake up the next morning with the memory of that kiss fresh in my mind. It is the first thing I think about when I open my eyes. I can't believe I did something so reckless like that, it's not like me. I've never let my emotions get the best of me not even when father took all my friends away and replaced them with people he saw "fit to be his sons friends" a.k.a my future business network. But I couldn't help it, Kevins sassy remarks got the best of me, I couldn't resist him.

I let out a big sigh and look at the clock it's still early. Today is my day off sort of, I don't have to go to the grocery mart but I do have tutoring. I suddenly feel disappointed knowing I wouldn't be seeing Kevin today but it is for the best of both of us. My father already made an example out of his younger brother,my uncle and well pretty much ruined my own brothers life. I haven't seen him happy since the day it was announced that he would be engaged. He was even more miserable when he was married.

I think about the beautiful painting in my brothers room, the one that looked frighteningly similar to Kevins friend Kiseop. I wondered since the first time I saw him in the grocery mart if it was him. I wanted to ask so badly but I was too shy. I didn't understand why either, I was always outspoken. I get up and get ready for the day, picking out a plain white slouchy t-shirt and black casual slacks.

As I'm getting ready I think about Kevin and what would become of him if my father found out that I was even the least bit interested in him. "Your brother is still the heir but I can't fully trust him now, you my son are the only one I can trust, promise me you wont get mixed up with those degenerates." I remember my father telling me. It scared me that he could think of things that had feelings as something as low as that.

To be honest I had never planned on getting "mixed up" with cyborgs, I didn't go out looking for one or anything, it just kind of happened with me and Kevin. I didn't save him because of what he was I did it because he was a person in trouble. A person, not a thing. I laugh at the thought of my fathers only two sons being in love with cyborgs and men to be exact! How is he to get any grandchildren to carry on his name now?

My brother had already split from his wife before he could get her knocked up, it's not an official split because father would be angry, but I can tell you they are definitely not sharing the same bed. Even if I never get to spend my life with Kevin I doubt there would be anyone else. I've never met someone who instantly took my breath away; someone who could make all my emotions chaotic.

AJ'S POV

I take a deep breath and open my eyes to look at my boyfriend and exhale. I'm not ready to do this but I know it's unfair to Kiseop. "What do you want to know first?" I ask. He puts a finger to his bottom lips and hums. "Do you have family?" He asks. "Yes, I have a mother, father and little sister." I answer, "But don't feel bad, the only one I stay in contact with is my little sister, it's not that I'm on bad terms with my parents it's just they get a little pushy when I'm around them trying to get me to do this or that, date this girl and that girl." I tell him.

"I see, so they wouldn't really agree with us huh?" He sounds sad and all I do is nod my head slightly. "But they aren't that prejudice, with time I could probably change their mind about us." I say to try to cheer him up. "Why have I never been to your place?" he asks. I don't know exactly how to answer that myself. "I don't know, it's just no ones been in there since..." I stop realizing that I can't finish this sentence without first explaining something else to Kiseop.

"The thing is...I was engaged before." I gulp out. Kiseop tenses up and looks at me as if saying to continue. "And well Dongho's family completely disregarded that and his brother stole her from me. I couldn't compete with him and she left me just like that." Kiseop takes in a sharp gasp looking at me with wide eyes. "AJssi...mianhe." He says touching his hand to my face. "Why? You didn't do anything wrong Kiseop-ah." I say to him and pull him closer to me for support.

"I used to work for his family, that's how I met her, I was even close to Dongho's brother before too. I must have upset them in some way for him to do something like that but every time I go through my memories I can't figure out where I ed up." I start to feel that old familiar feeling and I immediately push it away. "That's why you have to stay away from them, I can't lose you too." I say pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"Do you still love her?" He asks quietly. The question catches me off guard. I've thought about this many times, I thought about what I would if she came back for me. As much as she hurt me I realized I still love her. Even with this beautiful man in my arms I can't deny inside that I still do; even though I love him too. Is it possible to be in love with two people? How could I even explain that to Kiseop without hurting him? Should I just lie, if I stay quiet he will assume that I do anyways? "I understand, you don't have to say anything." He says and I can tell that I've hurt him. I wonder the same about Kiseop and his ex lover but I know that if I get the answer I don't want to hear I will only get hurt too.

KEVIN'S POV

I toss and turn kicking my bedsheets about. I know I should be asleep but I can't shake the image of Dongho's perfect lips colliding with mine. Every time I close my eyes there he is kissing me all over again and as if thats not embarrasing enough it's becoming ever so uncomfortable down below. I look at the clock, it's still early, too early I should be sleeping before work tonight. But I will admit I'm frustrated with that fact that I wont be seeing him today. I know it's just one day but that's one day too long for me!

Wait a minute...if I'm not suppose to come around him anymore then why did he kiss me? I become even more frustrated now. He never said anything to me after he kissed me, he just walked away all cool like. "Jerk" I say out loud to myself. I roll around some more in frustration. I can't believe I've  aloud a boy that I barely know to get me this upset and a human boy at that. I've always held an internal grudge for humans but somehow this babo slipped through instantly laying siege to my heart and I'm not even sure if he's realized that himself.

He probably has. He's probably sitting at home laughing to himself about how he's taken advantage of some pathetic cyborg. He must think it's funny how even though I'm the eldest, he can talk down on me. Uhg why do I love THIS person...wait...love? Aish! Kevin you babo pull yourself together, there is no time for love, just survival. You have to take care of yourself because this person will just end up abandoning you like poor Kiseopssi.

AJ'S POV

Surprisingly enough Kiseop acts almost perfectly normal through out the day. I could only tell that he was a little bit upset and that somehow worried me more. "AJssi can I come home with you tonight, I know you have to leave early in the morning; I promise I'll lock up your place when I leave. I just want to be with you." He says to me as I'm packing my stuff to go home. I think about it for a while before I say anything and decided that it's time that I move one and let Kiseop in completely.

"Sure, I'd like that a lot actually." I smile at hime and he looks at me relieved. "Thank you." He says simply. I glance at him and he's smiling gleefully. My body suddenly becomes warm as I realize how special I am too him. We finish quickly and take off to my home. He was suprised when we had to get on the bus, but only for a short while. We walked the rest of the way with our arms locked together; holding him close to me lovingly. I look down and he is still smiling.

"Your really this happy aren't you?" I say. "Yes." He says and I kiss the top of his head. We walk a little while longer and as we get closer to my place I realize that I have company; it must be my sister. I rush us quickly to the door and swing it open getting ready to call out to my sister. Only that it wasn't my sister but the last person I wanted to see tonight.

I instictlively look over at Kiseop as if he knew this wasn't my sister, but he wouldn't know. I could just play it cool and ask him to leave before she opens . But he is already letting go of my arm. "I have to go." He stutters. "You.." She says to him and before I can say anything he takes off faster than I've ever seen some one move. A horrible suspicion sturs in my mind. No she couldn't be...