Nine.

Sincerity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“My body hurt thinking you weren’t gonna come.”

- My Life Without Me (2003)

**

 

“Was that funny? Your jokes about my parents, was that funny?!”

“That’s not a joke, it’s a reality, am I right?”

Sehun punched him in the jawline and punched again in the other side, “You can make fun of me but not my parents! They might divorced but I’m still their child!”

“And now you punched me, we were friends, right? I thought. Since you got that girl named Sora, you’re always with her. Don’t you know that she dislikes you? She didn’t want you to be her boyfriend, so, stop expecting, Oh Sehun!”

He punched him one more time, “So, what’s your problem? And now, we were never be friends! Don’t you ever dare to talk with me anymore!”

**

 

Sehun drove the motorbike along the road with his anger. He didn’t care if he’d crash into something or even to someone; because he really wanted to kill that person. When Jongin called him and told him that he suspected Taeyong as the one who always picked on Sora’s car, he quickly rushed to the track. If Jongin was right, Sehun didn’t need to think twice to kill Taeyong.

What did Sora do? Did Taeyong love Sora? But they don’t even know each other, Sehun thought.

His mind was messed and he couldn’t gather it together anymore. When he drove the motorbike faster, he didn’t realize that there’s a car in front of him so he avoided to the side; to another truck beside him. He was thrown from the bike and the helmet was even broken. His vision was blurred and the last thing he remembered was many people gathered around him.

 

“His blood type is O! It’s the same as me!” His mom pleaded with the doctor as he announced to the family that Sehun lost so much blood. This was the nightmare that the family scared about when Sehun decided to race, they didn’t want to lose Sehun.

When Luhan called Sora about what happened to Sehun, she quickly rushed to the hospital that Luhan told her. She was praying for Sehun along the way to the hospital as she drove the car with her messy mind. She was the same as Sehun when he drove the motorbike with his messy mind while he thought about Sora.

They just the same; the same Sehun and Sora. It’s just their feeling that’s not the same.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter