Seven.

Sincerity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am intrigued by the smile upon your face, and the sadness within your eyes”
― Jeremy Aldana

**

 

She didn’t know why it’s so easy for him to leave and forget her. She knew; or she really knew that Luhan still couldn’t forget Jieun. She knew that her existence was just for filling up his empty heart, but she couldn’t replace Jieun.

She knew that Luhan still has all the memories with Jieun, their picture were still there in his room even when he had Sora. Luhan often called Jieun just to hear her mailbox; he still called her even though he knew that she wouldn’t answer his call again, forever.

It hurt Sora, of course, and she didn’t know why she still wanted to be with Luhan. That’s love.

She was never tired of waiting; waiting for the right time when Luhan finally forget Jieun and will love Sora wholeheartedly. Even the time wouldn’t come.

She didn’t want to give up, because she just wanted him; and only him. She just loved him. She believed that someday Luhan will love her. Someday.

“Sora,”

She looked at the owner of the sound and he’s there, standing with his thin body, and with the same gaze that's full of pain. “Where have you been? The professor would kill you for sure.”

Sehun walked closer to her, closer, and even closer, made his heart race as usual. And when their eyes met, they saw their pain. The eyes that filled with pain, the eyes that filled with hurt, the eyes that they used to cry; crying over someone that would never be theirs. “Stop coming to my house in the middle of the house just to fight with Luhan. Your safety is number one, you’re really in danger. Someone tried to kill you slowly.”

“Wow, we didn’t talk for one week and the first thing that you said to me was that? You have to know that I don’t have an enemy and what the hell someone is trying to kill me? And, let me do what I want to do.” She turned around and left Sehun who’s still there.

“Sora,”

She didn’t turn around even when Sehun called her name.

“You have to know that Luhan doesn’t want you to come. That’s obvious. Your love is really blind. Wake up, Sora!”

That’s the first time her heart was hurt by Sehun. For the first time Sehun could say something like that to Sora. She really wanted to yell in front of his face; but she couldn’t. She just walked to her class and pretending like she didn’t care.

Sehun didn’t follow her to the class, instead, he turned his back and walked to the different way.

**

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter