Three.

Sincerity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“People fall out of love. People change.”
- Paper Heart (2009)

**

 

“Hey, we have a class, right? The professor would kill me if I late again this time.”  Sehun, with his heavy heart, let Sora go off his arms. He wiped away the tears on her flawless cheek and messed with her hair. “Don’t cry, you’re even uglier than usual!”

Sora tried to smile and brushed her hair with her fingers. They walked to their class that located at the end of the corridor. The corridor wasn’t as crowded as usual because in this hour, the students were in their class. They just walked, and walked.

“Where’s Jongin?”

“He’s either in the closet, or in the toilet, or in the library. You know, Jongin.”

She smirked at the last sentence. They’ve been bestfriend since in the middle school, so they really know who’s Jongin, and what would he do when he’s at school. Some people went to school because they wanted to study, some people just slept in, people like Jongin just had a with random girls, people like Sora, because she liked literature so much, she studies. And for people like Sehun, he goes to school because of Sora.

Sehun doesn’t like literature, at all. He doesn’t like to read nor write. But when Sora said that she wanted to sign up for major literature in the university, Sehun worked his off to get accepted in the university.

Because he knew that he couldn’t be with her, but at least, he could be on her side. He loved it when Sora’s reading a book near the window, and the wind would blow her hair softly, then she’d tuck her strain of her hair behind her hair. She’s beautiful in her way. She’s beautiful on the inside and the outside.

However, Sora didn’t realize that Sehun’s beautiful too. His heart is beautiful because he could love someone with all of his sincerity.

“Can’t he stop sleeping around with random girls? I mean, it’s not good.”

Sehun sighed, “The more you told him to stop, the more he got a girl in his bed.”

“Can’t you stop racing?”

“Why my brother always told people that I raced.”

Sora stopped and grabbed his hand. Now, they faced each other and looked at each other’s eyes. “Stop it, I’m worried about you.”

“Can’t you stop loving Luhan?”

She loosened up her grab and looked down. When Sehun bring that topic back, suddenly she felt like her heart was being stabbed with a sharp knife. She couldn’t stop from loving Luhan even though she wanted to.

“See? You can’t stop loving him, like I can’t stop racing and Jongin can’t stop sleeping around with random girls. We can’t stop doing things that we loved that easily.” Because Sehun can’t stop loving her, how hard he wanted to stop. The more he wanted to stop, the more he loved her. “Come on, the professor would kill me for sure.”

**

“Yah! Oh Sehun! Stop staring at her! You will make a hole in her face.” Jongin slapped Sehun’s shoulder and it made him wake up to the reality. “You said that she broke up with your brother, this is your showtime, dude!”

He rolled his eyes and breathed heavily, “As if it’s easy to do.”

“Of course it’s easy, just tell her that you loved her for this past year. I said that to many girls almost every night.”

“I don’t tell a girl that I love her to get her in my bed like you.”

“Wow, it’s true!” and they high fived like there’s nothing happened. Since they knew each other for a long time,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter