Fifteen.

Sincerity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Before the victory, there is always pain.”
Lore (2012)

**

“She doesn’t want to get off her ing room again today. It’s been three days.” Myungsoo and Sehun stood in front of the door, hoping that Sora would come out if she heard Sehun’s voice. They kept knocking the door, but still, she didn’t come out.

“Sora, it’s me. I’m back and I’m fine. You don’t have to worry about me. I’m sorry, please open the door and I promise I will tell you everything.” Sehun pleaded as he knocked the door.

They heard the click sound from the door, Sora must’ve unlocked it. “Could you please leave us for a while?” he told Myungsoo and the older guy agreed to leave them.

When Sehun opened the door and saw Sora was just standing there with her empty gaze, he was feeling guilty. He left Sora these days because he was too busy to find Jongin. Yes, Jongin was still disappearing and nobody knows where he is.

“Where have you been?” Her face was expressionless when she asked that question to Sehun. She was close to tears because Sehun’s fine, even though her feeling was pretty bad these days.

“I was searching for Jongin.”

“What happened to him? You told me nothing about him.”

Sehun led her to the bed and sat side by side. He grabbed her hand and it, “He’s kidnapped by Taehyun. I’m sure that he’s going to hurt Jongin sooner or later. I don’t know where to find him anymore, I… I don’t know, Sora.” He grabbed her hand even tighter.

“Why… why don’t you tell me earlier? You just disappear so suddenly… you hasn’t even contacted me. I just want to make sure that you’re fine, Sehun.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know how to say all of this . And Hayoung, and their baby… I don’t know about them. I’m afraid that they will lose the baby if I tell Hayoung about this.” He cried in Sora’s shoulder. He was hurt. His life was messy, but when someone added many problems for him, his life was even messier.

“Everything is gonna be okay,” Sora tried to find Sehun’s face and it with her hands, “Just don’t leave me with nothing left unsaid anymore. I was worried.” And she hugged him.

Sehun cried in her arms, he knew that it must be his arms which protect Sora. But in this state, he couldn’t do anything. He was tired physically and mentally, he was hurt, and he needed someone who would stay beside him. And she’s Sora.

“Wait for a while, you have to take your meal. Your Mom just grilled a meat.” Sehun smiled and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

But suddenly an unfamiliar ringtone ringed and Sora was really struggling to find the phone. When she felt the phone which was ringing and buzzing, she, with her feelings swiped the screen.

“Where are you? Taeyong called me, he said that he found Taeyong and Jongin. Hurry up, let’s meet at Taeyong’s place!” Luhan trailed up on the other line even before Sora could speak.

“Hello? Sehun?”

“Hello? Sehun what happened?”

Sehun came with the tray of food in his hand and placed it beside Sora, “What did you do with my phone?”

Sora blinked many times and took a really deep breath, “Luhan called. He said Taeyong has found Taehyun and Jongin. They wanted to meet you in Taeyong’s place. Now.”

They guy was about to stand up, but Sora grabbed his arm, “Is that means, you have to leave me, again?” her eyes started watering as she grabbed Sehun’s arm tighter. “I don’t know why I feel so sad, I feel like you won’t come back… I feel empty.”

“Yes, but it’s not like I will leave you forever. I will be back. I will be fine, Sora. I love you.” He kissed Sora’s temple for the last time and hurried to Taeyong’s place.

**

They were waiting for Sehun and when he arrived, Taeyong and Luhan told him the location and the plan.  They really had to come with a plan and strategy because Taehyun was crazy enough to kill everyone. Because Taehyun didn’t want money, he wanted Sehun.

“Control your anger because if you lost yourself, Taehyun will do the same. Jongin must be in a danger right now.”

Everyone was impatient all the way to the location. They were worried about Jongin’s condition because it’s been several days since he got kidnapped by Taehyun and they didn’t know what did Taehyun do to Jongin.

They didn’t know how to describe this place. It’s awful and dark… and empty. It was like an old house that was fired long time ago. They ran here and there, but no one was there.

“Seems like they got us.” Taeyong said as he tried to catch a breath.

But Sehun didn’t stop, he found the stairs to the basement. The stairs were hidden in the kitchen, under a pile of old boxes. They walked downstairs carefully because the stairs were old, like it’s going to break.

“Finally, you found us.” Taehyun said, as the three of them succeeded to walked down the stairs.  He really scared them to death.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter