Thirteen.

Sincerity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” 
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

**

 

“Sora, if I can give something to you, what do you want from me? Do you want my eyes?”

Sora grabbed Sehun’s hand even tighter, “No. I don’t want your eyes. I just want you to be with me forever.”

“Do you want me to find the bastard that made you like this?”

“Do you even suspect one?” she laughed bitterly while Sehun didn’t change his expression at all.

“Yes, I do. And you won’t believe me.”

“Who is it?”

Sehun took a deep breath, “It’s Taeyong and his brother, Taehyun.”

“No way,” Sora reacted in disbelieved.

“I told you.”

“But he’s the one who fixed my car that night… I can’t even suspect him. And Taehyun? He’s our friend! My Mom said that he’s even came to the hospital when I was coma.”

Of course nobody could believe the situation, and nobody would understand before Taeyong or Taehyun explained to them.

“That’s how you called our enemy behind our friend’s mask.”

They kept silence for minutes but their hands were still holding each other. Sora knew her feelings towards Sehun couldn’t change because her heart was still with Luhan. But, she could feel that warm feeling when she’s with Sehun. She could feel something called being protected no matter what when she’s with Sehun.

If giving Sehun a hope was a sin, this was the biggest sin Sora ever did in her life.

“Jongin is going to get married with Hayoung next month.”

“Wait… what did you say?!” Sora (once again) got shocked because of Sehun’s statement. “Are you kidding? We’re just a 20 years old for everything’s sake! Is he going crazy?”

“He’s not crazy, he’s deeply in love with Hayoung.”

“But… married? Didn’t he know what is the meaning of marriage? It’s not the same with sleeping with random girls every night like what he did before.”

“Hayoung is pregnant.”

“Did you remember the girl last time who said that she’s pregnant with Jongin’s baby? But Jongin didn’t even remember the girl and gave the girl a lot of money to do the abortion?”

 

“I’m going to marry Hayoung.”

“You’re so funny.” Sehun laughed with sarcasm when he responded to his bestfriend’s words.

“I’m serious.”

“Is she pregnant?”

“Yes, she is.”

“Did you say that you will stop that gross thing?”

Jongin breathed heavily, “I did stop that. But when I did it with Hayoung, it’s just happened like that. I did it because I love her, not because I need her. You are obviously understand because you’re deeply in love with someone like I deeply in love with Hayoung right now.”

“Are you going to marry her just because she’s pregnant?”

“It’s because I love her and I want to protect her no matter what. It’s because I love her and I don’t want to dump her like I dumped the other girl before. It’s because I love her and she loves me despite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter