A dance

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kris, would you like to dance?” Another girl asked him for the nth time that night.

 

 

“I’m not in the mood” He growled, his eyes never left the lady in gray whose silky back was exposed for all human kind to see. All of the men in the ballroom stared in awe at her flawlessness while the women glared at her in envy.

 

 

The girl that asked him pouted and stomped away.

 

 

“That is Seong Hyuk’s daughter” He didn’t notice but his mother was already beside him, grabbing his arm and giving it a light squeeze.

 

 

“Seo Seong Hyuk?” His eyes widened. Unfortunately, Seo Seong Hyuk and his father, Kristoff Wu , are business partners. His dad owned international hotels, resorts, and malls all over the planet and Seo Seong Hyuk builds it for them for he owns a very well known construction company.

 

 

“Seo Joo Hyun, quite lovely isn’t she?” His mother just stated the obvious.

 

 

“She’s my classmate” He uttered, completely shocked he just accepted her as his classmate.

 

 

“Dance with her dear” His mother urged him. He blinked twice, his mother must’ve been crazy!

 

 

“No way!”

 

 

“Would you leave a lovely lady sitting there?”

 

 

“She has a date” His eyes squinted.

 

 

“I’m sure her date wouldn’t mind” Before he knew it, his mother already pushed him hard enough to land right in front of the said girl’s table.

 

 

“Shoot” He muttered.

 

 

“What the hell?” Choi Minho glared at him. He must’ve interrupted an important conversation.

 

 

“Umm”

 

 

“What Wu?” This time, Seo Joo Hyun asked. Her eyes bore into him lazily.

 

 

He glanced at his side, finding his mother with a victorious smile on her face.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter