His feelings

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho watched as Amber walked away from a teary Seohyun. He watched as Seohyun wiped away her tears. He watched as she faked a smile and walked back inside the room. Watched as she laughed at Jessica's jokes, grinned at Henry, steal cupcakes with Tiffany. Watched as her lips curve into that lovely smile but sadness fill her eyes.

 

 

His heart pounded.

 

 

I'm supposed to protect you. I'm supposed to keep you safe. I'm supposed to make you smile. But why is it, that I ended up hurting you?

 

 

He sighed, drinking another glass of wine. Alcohol always seems to numb the pain. It always seems to get him into a world where he forgets about all his worries and problems. Lost in his self, he didn't seem to notice her as she sat beside him and grabbed the glass out of his hands.

 

 

"You were never an alcoholic" She said, dead serious.

 

 

"Weddings tend to make me an alcoholic" His voice a bit hoarse.

 

 

She gave him a look and drank the rest of the wine inside the glass. Wincing as she did. He chuckled, she wasn't an alcoholic too.

 

 

"You can't hold your liquor" He broke into a laughing mess.

 

 

"I don't want you drinking another glass" She eyed him, a bit of a smile on her eyes.

 

 

"And I thought I was the one protecting you"

 

 

"We're bestfriends"

 

 

There is that word again. BESTFRIENDS. A huge barricade between them. A wall so deep, it was hard to destroy.

 

 

He stood up, suddenly feeling the world spinning.

 

 

"Are you alright?"

 

 

He could only look at her worried face before he dashed off, running outside, into the gardens.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He didn't know how long he was sitting in the dirt, staring at the stars. He didn't care. He needed this. He needed air. He needed space. He needed to think.

 

 

He used to throw tantrums when he was younger. He locked himself in his own closet so that she would be forced to come into his house and do what he wants. He was childish, selfish, and possessive. He never shared her with anyone else. He wanted her for himself.

 

 

"Found you" She whis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter