The start of a love story

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris knew it was idiotic for him to run out on the teacher like that but he needs to know where she is. He needs to find her. He needs to talk to her.

 

 

All he could think of right now is Seo Joo Hyun.

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun threw another ball inside the ring. This always seems to calm her down. Her mind instantly remembered what Im Yoona said.

 

 

“You’re a , you know?! Saying that you hate Kris Wu and now, you’re dating him! HOW DARE YOU!! I bet you gave yourself to him so that he’ll break up with me! IS THAT IT? YOU’RE A LOW GOLD-DIGGING !”

 

 

. GOLD-DIGGING .

 

 

She threw the ball again, this time with more pressure and force. The ball went in but the ring was shaking.

 

 

She panted.

 

 

“I HATE YOU ALL!! ALL OF YOU!!” She screamed on the top of her lungs. She didn’t care if she would get scolded right now. All she needs is a good scream. Tears started coming out of her eyes again. She sniffed. Crying is becoming a habit again. She blinked, trying to fight off the drops of water coming out of her eyes. But it was no use, she still cried. Her sobs echoed inside the closed court. It was like hearing a person trying hard to breathe.

 

 

Kris watched. His heart clenched. Her soft sobs seem to cut him into pieces. He couldn’t help himself but walk towards her.

 

 

“Didn’t I tell you not to follow me?!” Seohyun immediately yelled as she faced him, anger boiling inside her. As soon as she heard footsteps, she immediately knew who it was.

 

 

“I-I. Seohyun I---“ Kris couldn’t seem to form a correct sentence.

 

 

“YOU WHAT KRIS?!! ISN’T THIS WHAT YOU WANT? WHAT YOU WISH FOR? MY MISERY?!! WELL YOU DID A HELL OF A GOOD JOB. YOU AND YOUR STUPID !” Seohyun pushed Kris out of her way and attempted to walk out only to be stopped by Kris. He blocked her path and she felt trapped.

 

 

“First of all, I’m worried that you’ll do something drastic so I followed you because you’re not in your right mind. Secondly, I don’t know what I have done but I want you to know that Yoona and I are over and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter