COURT

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho was shocked to see Seohyun’s sleeping figure as soon as he opened the door of his wardrobe. She was in deep slumber, her head tilted from side to side as she hugged her knees close to her chest. Minho didn’t know how she slept so soundly in that position, but she looked younger like that. It reminded him of his old best friend, the girl with braces and glasses who stole his heart right away.

 

 

He quietly moved out of the wardrobe, doing his best not to make a single sound. He then proceeded beside her and gently lifted her. She’s lost weight. He noticed. She hadn’t lost this much since she left the old school. He carried her to his bed, putting her softly on the mattress. He studied her face.

 

 

I love her too much.

 

 

Love. That strong word. It’s not enough. There should be something more than love to explain how he feels for her. He traced the outline of her nose down to her lips, admiring her elegance when she stirred and opened her eyes.

 

 

Minho couldn’t move an inch, his finger still on her lower lip. Seohyun watched him with wide eyes, her breathing became uneven. Her heart raced, beating so hard underneath her ribs.

 

 

“Minho”

 

 

Minho couldn’t help himself but lean forward, taking her face into his arms. She was waiting. Waiting for him to make a move. And when they were inches close, he stopped in mid-air.

 

 

“Do you love me Seohyun?” He asked, looking deep into her eyes. She fought the urge to cry. She was indeed feeling something for Minho and she DOES LOVE HIM. But a sudden flash of russet eyes and blonde hair made her doubt herself.

 

 

“You have to win my heart Minho” She answered as she touched his face. She pulled herself up s she landed a soft chaste kiss on Minho’s lips. It was a small act but it sent thousands of lightning bolts into Minho’s body, giving him hope. Seohyun felt all warm inside; a blush was creeping on her face. She wasn’t that type of person, being all affectionate and stuff. But she wanted to give both Kris and Minho a fair start.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter