the fragile boy

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho cringed when he heard what happened. He was a little late that day because he had important business matters to attend to. Being the young heir of CHOI Corp., he was already obligated to manage a part of his father’s company. He always had the best ideas. The smartest ideas that could sell thousands of products within just a blink of an eye. Yes, he owned a packaging company. And because of that, he’s now too late to save the love of his life.

 

 

“Where did they go?” He asked Mark Tuan, the American transfer student.

 

 

“I don’t know. They all ran out of the classroom. No one knows where they went” Mark shrugged as he went back to talking with his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

Minho ran around the hallways. Panting, finding Seo Joo Hyun. He didn’t know why but his legs led him to the gym. His eyes widened, he could feel his soul leaving his body.

 

 

“SEOHYUN!” By instinct, Minho barged in, shoving Kris out of his way and grabbing Seohyun into his arms.

 

 

“MINHO!” Seohyun gasped as she felt Minho tighten her in his embrace.

 

 

“Are you alright?” He whispered. But before she could answer, he pulled away and faced Kris. He landed a punch on the taller guys face. Kris couldn’t react. Minho’s arrival caught him by surprise.

 

 

“MINHO!” Seohyun screamed.

 

 

“IF YOU ING LAY A FINGER ON HER I SWEAR, I WILL ING KILL YOU!” Minho threatened. Minho wasn’t the type to easily get angry, but when it comes to Seohyun, he’ll always be the worst enemy you could encounter.

 

 

Kris was about to give Minho a punch but then he stopped when Seohyun stood in between them.

 

 

“Please!” Seohyun pleaded.

 

 

Kris’ fist stopped mid air. There it was again. She was protecting Minho.

 

 

“Let’s go Seohyun!” Minho grabbed her hand.

 

 

 

"Minho listen!" Seohyun pulled her hand away from Minho, shocking the tan guy.

 

 

Kris watched the two; it was like he was in the middle of a married couple fighting. He hated it. He envied Minho.

 

 

“KRIS DIDN’T MAKE ME CRY. I DID. YOONA’S WORDS AFFECTED ME. SO DON’T BLAME KRIS, HE TRIED TO HELP ME” Seohyun explained as she clutched her chest. Who knew explaining to angry Minho would be this hard.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter