Choi Minho

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“CHOI MINHO!!” Seohyun shrieked as Minho absent-mindedly entered her room while she was changing her clothes.

 

 

“Don’t act like I haven’t seen that Seo Joo Hyun. We used to bathe together as kids” Minho snorted as he took seat on her bed. Seohyun hastily covered her underwear dressed self.

 

 

“GET OUT!” Seohyun screamed.

 

 

“Are you going to wear that?” Minho raised his brow as he pointed at the poor excuse of a dress.

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

Minho stood up and went inside Seohyun’s wardrobe. YES. She had a humungous wardrobe full of the newest, trendiest clothes, shoes, and gowns. Her mother spoiled her but Seohyun NEVER spoiled herself. Well, food is an exemption.

 

 

“Wear THIS” Minho handed out a pretty looking dress matched with cool heels.

 

 

“And I should wear this because??”

 

 

“It’s MY birthday, do what I say” Minho ordered.

 

 

“GET OUT FIRST!” Seohyun shoved Minho out of her room.

 

 

BEST FRIENDS. A label both of them thought weird. Choi Minho is Hansung Science High School’s outstanding athlete, salutatorian, and heart throb. Before Seohyun went to Gyeonggi Science High School, she topped the class (with Minho following behind her) and was one of the most unbeatable athletes. Minho was never bothered by Seohyun’s ugly face since young, he actually found her attractive. Maybe it was because she was a strong willed lady or maybe.. Naaah. He wasn’t going to say it. The only thing that mattered was that they were together. That’s the best thing for him right now.

 

 

“How come I’m the only one in your birthday party?” Seohyun’s eyes squinted as she looked from left to right inside the restaurant.

 

 

“You’re my pal” Minho smiled as he gulped down the mango shake.

 

 

“Don’t you have other friends like Lee Taemin or Kim Kibum?”

 

 

“This day is MY day. I decide who I want to be with” Minho then held up the fork with meat on it and motioned for Seohyun to bite.

 

 

“I could eat by myself CHOI”

 

 

“I don’t care, now bite!” 

 

 

CHOI MINHO IS BOSSY! REALLY REALLY BOSSY! Seohyun can’t help but obey. If he wasn’t her BEST FRIEND (the word is still hard to process), she would’ve threw him out of the window by now or rip him to shreds and feed him to her pet wolves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kris, does this look good on me?” Yoona asked as she twirled, sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter