The end

The Thorn By My Side: Beauty & The Princes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You look good”

 

I smiled at my reflection. Taking in the man who was once a boy who strived to be perfect.

 

“I know” I replied before turning my head towards my mother.

 

She smiled at me, the lines on her face made her more beautiful. She walked towards me, a white rose in hand.

 

“I’m so happy for you dear” She whispered as she pinned the flower on my left chest, just right above my heart.

 

I know deep down, she’s thinking about the little boy she nurtured and cared for. She’s thinking about all the things I’ve done, good and bad. She’s thinking about me.

 

“Mom” I hugged her, knowing she’s on the verge of tears. “Thank you”

 

I whispered and she hugged back, laughing softly. It was all I can say, after everything she’s done for me.

 

Thank you

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Am I late?”

 

A voice so familiar made me jolt.

 

CHOI MINHO!

 

He couldn’t be here!

 

I turned around, shocked to see his frog face still, well, froggy. He didn’t change AT ALL.

 

“You look like you’ve seen a ghost” He smirked.

 

“We haven’t heard from you in decades!”

 

“I’ve only been gone for 26 months and you act like I’ve risen from the grave” He raised an eyebrow.

 

Now all this scene needs a female presence and it will be just like old times. Her, me, and this stupid frog.

 

“CHOI MINHO!”

 

Speak of the angel.

 

And there she is, right in front of our eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter