The Curse of The Golden Book has Started

The Stolen Book

The guys are walking around the city trying to find Onew.

“Let’s split up.” Siwon suggested.

“Good idea.” Leeteuk said.

“I’ll go with Taemin. We will check all the chicken stores here.” Key said.

“See you after 2 hours.” Leeteuk said.

Siwon and Leeteuk went to the places where they think Onew is.

They are on the sidewalk when they saw Amber.

“Guys, good to see you again.” Amber said.

“Have you seen Onew?” Leeteuk asks.

“Aniyo. The last time I saw him is when he is asking me about horror stories.” Amber said.

“Then?” they ask.

“I told him to go to that old bookstore.” Amber said pointing at the old bookstore across the street.

“The old bookstore!” they said.

“Thanks, Amber.” Siwon said.

“No problem, I think.” Amber said because she doesn’t know what’s going on.

Siwon and Leeteuk crossed the street and went to the old bookstore.

 When they get inside the old bookstore, it is dark. They saw an old man sitting at the corner.

“Hello, young men.” The old man said.

“Good afternoon, have you seen this guy?” Siwon asks showing Onew’s picture while biting a piece of chicken.

“Ah… The thief.” The old man said.

“The thief?” Leeteuk asks. “What do you mean?”

“He stole my book few months ago.” The old man said.

“He really stole the book.” Siwon said. “Have you seen him again?”

“Ne. He came this morning to return the book but I said that it is already too late.” The old man said.

“Too late?” Leeteuk asks.

“The curse of the golden book has finally released. Deaths are coming and it will start it to the thief who escaped the death.” The old man said.

Siwon and Leeteuk felt goosebumps all over their body.

“Let’s get out of here.” Siwon whispered to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk nodded.

The two quickly left the bookstore before anything weird happens.

“You can’t escape the curse of the golden book.” The old man said looking at the door where Siwon and Leeteuk left.

………………………………………………………………..

“Luna, tell me it isn’t her.” Hyoyeon said.

“What’s wrong?” Yoona asks.

“Can the two of you tell us who that woman is?” Krystal asks.

“Kim Hyuna. She is known as the woman that lives in the old author’s mansion. She was burned death but her remains didn’t found.” Sulli reads the article in the internet.

“Isn’t she the woman in Onew’s stories?” Krystal asks.

“I-It can’t be.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why?” Yoona asks.

“S-She’s the woman we s-saw in the market.” Luna said.

“What? Are you serious?” Yoona asks.

“I-It’s true.” Hyoyeon said. “R-Remember when we saw you in a bookstore? It is the day when we met that woman. Hyun Woo was missing in the market and when we found him, he is talking with that woman.”

“Maybe it just coincidence. Maybe she is just look like her.” Sulli said.

Just then, Sulli’s handphone rings.

“Ne, Taemin?” Sulli said.

“Leeteuk and Siwon found the old bookstore. We are going there now because the two have something to say.”

“Araso. And we found something here too.” Sulli said. “Siwon and Leeteuk found the old bookstore. The boys are going here now.”

“Have they found my husband?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I don’t think so.” Sulli said.

………………………………………………………………..

After an hour, the boys came to Siwon and Yoona’s house.

“What happened?” Yoona asks.

“We went to the old bookstore but Onew isn’t there.” Siwon said.

“We talked to the old man there and he said something weird.” Leeteuk said.

“What?” Luna asks.

“When we asked him about Onew, he called him a thief.” Leeteuk said.

“A thief?” Hyoyeon asks.

“He said that Onew stole the book.” Leeteuk said.

“I really stole it.” Hyoyeon said in disbelief.

“He also said that Onew came to that store this morning to return the book but he said that it is already too late since the curse of the golden book has finally released and deaths are coming and it will start to the thief who escaped the death.” Leeteuk said.

“H-He is not talking about Onew, right?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I don’t think so.” Leeteuk said. “Maybe he is talking about the brothers who burned the mansion.”

“Wait! Does it mean that the stories in the book are true?” Taemin asks.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Sulli asks.

“If it is really true, we should find the brothers.” Key said.

………………………………………………………………..

“Maria, can I go to your house?” Miori asks. Their lesson ended and they are ready to go home.

“Of course.” Maria said.

Maria’s house is near their school and that’s the reason why Maria can’t be late.

“Mom and dad are not in the house only my grandfather but lately he is always staying in his room.” Maria said.

………………………………………………………………..

Inside Maria’s grandfather’s room.

The poor old man looks scared. His eyes are wandering around the dark room. Suddenly, someone is whispering around the room. The old man doesn’t know where it is coming from but all he wants to do is to escape.

“Halabeoji, I’m home.” He heard his granddaughter said.

“M-Maria.” He said. He gets up from the bed and walks towards the door. “Maria.” He called.

………………………………………………………………..

Maria and Miori enter the house. “Halabeoji, I’m home.” Maria said.

“Maria.” She heard him calling her name.

“He must be in his room.” Maria said to Miori.

“I’ll go greet him.” Miori said.

“I’m coming, halabeoji.” Maria said while walking towards the room.

………………………………………………………………..

“I’m coming, halabeoji.” He heard Maria said from outside the room.

He was about to open the door when he heard the closet’s door opening.

His heart is beating fast and his knees are shaking. He holds tightly to the knob of the door and slowly he turned his head.

His eyes widened in horror and he gasped when he saw the closet widely opened and inside the closet is a woman with long black hair sitting inside.

The woman’s eyes are all black and she’s looking straight to him.

“Yo Seob.” She whispered but he clearly hears it.

Slowly, the woman makes a move. She walks out of the closet and walks towards him.

He tried to open the door but it won’t. He looks around and saw the window. He runs to the window even though his knees are shaking.

With his trembling hands, he tries to open the window.

The woman is coming closer to him.

Finally, he was able to open the window but he can’t go out there because he will gonna fall from 5th floor of the apartment building.

He turned around and was about to go back to the door but he was shocked to see the woman standing near him.

“H-Hyuna…” he said.

The woman’s hands holds tightly to his neck.

He tries to removes her hands but he is weak because he is old.

“H-Help.” He said.

………………………………………………………………..

Maria opened the door of her grandfather’s room and she was shocked to see what’s going on.

“H-Halabeoji!” Maria said.

Miori’s eyes widened when she saw the familiar ghost that she saw inside Siwon and Yoona’s house.

The woman turned her head towards them. She pushed Yo Seob off the window and walks towards Maria and Miori.

“Die…” the woman whispered.

Maria took the courage to run with Miori out of the house.

“Maria, elevator.” Miori said when she saw the elevator opened.

“Aniyo! Stairs!’ Maria said.

They run to the stairs without looking back.

………………………………………………………………..

“I’ll try to call Chemi if she knows about the story of the golden book.” Krystal said.

“We boys will go back to the old bookstore to ask the old man there again.” Siwon said.

“Be careful.” Yoona said.

“Call us if you found something again.” Luna said.

“Ne.” the boys said and left.

10 minutes after the boys left a handphone rings.

“Omo. Siwon forgot his handphone.” Yoona said. She answered the call. “Ne, Miori?”

“U-Unnie, help!”

“Why? What happened?” Yoona worriedly asks.

“G-Ghost.”

“Ghost?! Where are you?” Yoona asks.

“Maria’s house.”

“Araso. I’ll be there.” Yoona said. “It seems that Miori encountered a ghost again. I’ll go there right now.”

“I’m coming with you.” Sulli said.

………………………………………………………………..

Seohyun was about to go home when Yonghwa appeared in her classroom.

“Why are you here, Yong?” Seohyun asks.

“I forgot to ask you about my flash drive that you borrowed last time. I need it.” Yonghwa said.

“Ah… It wasn’t here. I left it in unnie’s house.” Seohyun said.

“How about let’s go to your unnie’s house and get it? I really need it tonight.” Yonghwa said.

“Araso.” Seohyun said.

The two went to Onew and Hyoyeon’s apartment.

“Is your unnie there?” Yonghwa asks.

“I don’t know but don’t worry I know the password.” Seohyun said.

They enter the apartment it is quiet.

“Unnie? Vivian? Hyun Woo?” Seohyun called but no one is there.

“Maybe they go somewhere.” Yonghwa said.

“Right.” Seohyun said. “Wait here and I’ll get the flash drive in Hyun Woo’s room.”

Yonghwa sat on the sofa while Seohyun enters Hyun Woo’s room.

Seohyun leaves the door open while looking for the flash drive on the desk. She didn’t noticed that the door is slowly closing.

“Here it is.” Seohyun said and holds the flash drive.

She was about to go out when she stops. Eyes widening and mouth opened a little.

“AHHHHHH!!!!” she screamed.

………………………………………………………………..

Yonghwa heard Seohyun’s scream.

“Seohyun!” he called her and went to the room but the door is close. “Seohyun!”

He is knocking and trying to open the door.

………………………………………………………………..

Seohyun runs towards the corner of the room. “Don’t come near me.” She said to the person wearing a black cloak.

But it is starting to move towards her.

“Yonghwa, help me!” she shouts.

She heard Yonghwa trying to open the door.

“Just break the door, stupid!” she shouts. “AHHHHH!!!”

She screamed again when the person in the black cloak stops on her front.

Her eyes widened in horror when a knife appeared from inside the sleeves of the person in black cloak.

The person in black cloak was about to stab the knife to Seohyun when Yonghwa came holding a chair.

“AH!!!” Yonghwa screamed and hit the person with a chair but the chair got through the person.

Yonghwa’s eyes widened and unconsciously let go of the chair.

“You’re a ghost?” Yonghwa asks.

The person swings the knife towards Yonghwa but Yonghwa barely avoids it. He got cut on his left arm.

“Seohyun, let’s go.” Yonghwa said. He grabs Seohyun’s hand and runs.

The person in black cloak didn’t follow them. He disappeared into thin air.

………………………………………………………………..

Yoona and Sulli arrived where Maria and Miori are.

“Unnie!” Miori said while crying.

Yoona hugs her. “Gwenchana, huh?”

“I’m scared.” Miori said.

“Let’s go.” Yoona said.

“What about my halabeoji?” Maria asks.

“Where is he?” Sulli asks.

Maria points where her grandfather fell.

Sulli checks it and she gasped. She quickly calls the ambulance.

………………………………………………………………..

“Hello, Chemi?” Krystal said. Finally, she was able to contact Chemi.

“Ne?”

“I was wondering if you know something about the curse of the golden book.” Krystal asks.

“Ne. I could send to your email the article I wrote in my blog about it. My blog was hacked and I can’t open it.”

“Thanks, Chemi.” Krystal said. “I’ll wait for your email.”

………………………………………………………………..

“Once we got to the house you will tell us what happened.” Yoona said inside the car.

“Is Maria gonna be fine?” Miori asks.

“She’s with Sulli so she’ll be fine.” Yoona said.

Maria’s grandfather was brought to the hospital that’s why Maria and Sulli went there while waiting for Maria’s parents to come.

Yoona’s driving the car when she saw Seohyun and Yonghwa on the street. They’re look scared.

She stops the car. “Seohyun, Yonghwa, what’s wrong?”

“Unnie, help us.” Seohyun said.

Yoona noticed Yonghwa’s bleeding arm.

“Is that blood?” Yoona asks.

Seohyun opens the door of the car and gets in with Yonghwa.

“I’ll explain you later.” Seohyun said. “We need to see Hyoyeon unnie.”

“She’s at my house with Hyun Woo and Vivian.” Yoona said.

“Let’s go.” Seohyun said.