The Continuation

The Stolen Book

Actually, I should update all my 5 fanfics at once but since I am busy and I don't have time to update them all, I decided to post first the continuation of this story because I don't want you all to keep on waiting.


“H-Hyuna? Y-You’re already here?” Hyunseong asks.

As soon as Hyunseong opened the door to the bathroom, he saw Hyuna standing at the front of the mirror. She’s wearing black dress and her lips are wearing a red lipstick.

“Why are you here in my room?” Hyuna asks.

Hyunseong senses that there is something wrong.

“We didn’t see you came back.” Hyunseong said.

Hyuna looks at him. “It seems that you are fully recovered. Is that the reason you want to leave the mansion tonight?”

“Leaving tonight? A-Aniyo.” Hyunseong said.

“The reason you entered my room because you are trying to find the key to the lock, right?” Hyuna asks.

“How did you know?” Hyunseong asks.

“Hyung, who are you talking at?” Yo Seob asks. Yo Seob’s eyes widened when he saw Hyuna.

“I know everything what’s going on in this mansion. I know how Yo Seob entered the secret room in the library and took the golden book last night.” Hyuna said. “You came to this town to see the golden book, right?”

“Hyung, let’s get out of here.” Yo Seob whispered to Hyunseong.

“How can we go if the gate is lock?” Hyunseong asks.

Hyuna started to move.

Yo Seob and Hyunseong heard the chain.

When they look down, they saw a chain on Hyuna’s left foot.

“You?” Yo Seob said.

Hyuna nodded. “The old writer told me to kill every people who will try to steal the golden book. For the past 15 years, I already killed 95 people. You will be added as 96 and 97 and only 3 more to go and it would reach 100.”

Hyuna is holding a knife.

Yo Seob and Hyunseong didn’t think anymore and run.

Hyuna walks after them but even though she is just walking, she is fast.

“People came to our town pretending as tourists but when it is night, they will try to steal the golden book. Women, men, children, they are all the same. They are all after the golden book.” Hyuna said.

Yo Seob and Hyunseong finally reached the gate but it is still lock. It would be risky if they climb the gate.

“The back. Let’s check the back of the mansion.” Hyunseong said.

When they arrived at the back of the mansion, all they can see is a wall.

“Let’s go back.” Yo Seob said.

They were about to go back to the gate when Hyuna appeared.

She runs towards Hyunseong and tried to stab the knife to him.

Hyunseong fights her. Hyuna is strong and unlucky to Hyunseong because his injuries are not fully healed.

“I cared for you and this is you’re going to pay for me?” Hyuna angrily asks. Her eyes are full of anger.

Meanwhile, Yo Seob is trying to find something to hit Hyuna. He saw a vase.

He hit Hyuna with the vase.

Hyuna fell on the ground and lost her conscious.

Hyunseong searches Hyuna’s clothes and found the key to the lock.

“Let’s tie her up and bring her inside the mansion. We will burn the whole mansion together with the golden book.” Hyunseong said.

“You’re right, hyung. So no one will get kill.” Yo Seob said.

The two brothers tied the unconscious Hyuna and bring her inside the mansion. They put the golden book on top of Hyuna.

Yo Seob unlock the lock of the gate then Hyunseong burned the mansion.

The two brothers quickly left before someone see them.

The mansion burned down until all that’s left are ashes.

………………………………………………………………..

RING! RING! RING!

“Yoboseo?” Siwon answered the telephone. “Miori, telephone call!”

Miori came out of her room. “What’s up, Maria?”

“Miori, you can’t use the telephone to talk with your friends. Telephone is for emergency only.” Siwon said.

“Fine.” Miori said. “Maria, I call you on my handphone.”

Miori puts down the telephone. “Happy?” she asks Siwon.

“Very much.” Siwon said.

Miori went back to her room, walking pass the room of Siwon and Yoona. As soon as she walk passed the room of the two, the door opened slightly and there is a woman wearing a black dress sitting on the bed. Her hair is covering her face but you can see the red lipstick on her lips.

………………………………………………………………..

“Maria, sorry if we can’t talk in the telephone. Oppa doesn’t allow me to use the telephone unless it’s emergency.” Miori said when she is now in her room.

“I really need to talk to you so I have excused to not listening to the story of my grandpa.”

“Why?”

“Well, my grandpa is here for a vacation. Once he is here, he won’t stop telling to us about his and his brother’s journey just to find a book.”

“A book? Old people searched anything even just a book.”

“You’re right. And he keeps on telling it to us since we were a child. I already his story a hundred times and it is not scary anymore.”

“My oppa and his friends are here having a get-together and you know what they are doing right now? Telling scary stories. Geez! They are not child anymore.”

………………………………………………………………..

“Why would Hyuna wants to kill 100 people?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I don’t know. It is not written here.” Onew said.

“Why don’t you read the next story? Maybe it will tell there.” Sulli said.

“Then, I’ll read the next sto-”

Just then, the lights turn off.

“Omo! What happened?” Krystal asks.

“Hey… This is not funny.” Yoona said.

Leeteuk looks outside the window.

“No lights outside.” Leeteuk said.

“Oppa, what’s going on?” Miori asks who goes out of her room because the lights turn off.

Miori is walking towards Siwon and others when she saw something strange inside Siwon and Yoona’s room.

She felt cold and froze when she saw a woman in black on the bed.

“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!” she screamed.

Siwon and Yoona hurriedly went towards her.

“What happened?” Siwon asks.

“T-There’s a ghost!” Miori said and closed her eyes tightly while hugging to Siwon.

Hyoyeon, Sulli, Krystal and Luna screamed and move close to each other.

Siwon and Yoona look at inside their room but no one is there even though it is dark.

“No one is there.” Siwon said.

Miori opened her eyes and looks again. “I-It must be my imagination.” Miori said.

“You’re the one who is not joining us in the telling scary stories but you are imagining scary things.” Siwon said.

“I’ll call Seohyun to check if she and Hyun Woo are alright.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll call my mom if they are fine, too.” Luna said.

………………………………………………………………..

When the lights went off, Seohyun left Hyun Woo’s room to look for flashlight and candles. Vivian followed her wherever she goes.

She’s in the kitchen when her handphone’s rings.

“Ne, unnie?” Seohyun answered the call. “We’re fine here. The lights went off. Hyun Woo is already asleep.”

While talking on the phone, the person wearing black clothes is walking towards Hyun Woo’s room.

Vivian barks continuously.

“Vivian, quiet.” Seohyun said. “Mian, unnie but Vivian keeps on barking.”

The person wearing black clothes is now entering Hyun Woo’s room but it can’t get inside the room. It looks like an invisible wall is on the door.

At last, Seohyun saw a flashlight.

She took the flashlight and went back to Hyun Woo’s room. Vivian followed her and jumps on Hyun Woo’s bed. Vivian lay down on the bed next to Hyun Woo.

Seohyun closed the door and study again using the light of the flashlight.

………………………………………………………………..

“Guys, I think this is the right time to tell the next story because it is dark.” Onew said.

“That is not the right time because Miori is scared.” Yoona said.

“Stop acting like you are concerned about me.” Miori said.

“Miori, stop it.” Siwon said.

Miori pouts.

“I think we better go. I keep on thinking about Hyun Woo.” Hyoyeon said.

“Me too. I am worried about my mom.” Luna said.

“When will you start worrying about me before your mom?” Leeteuk asks.

“You are here with me so I am not worrying about you.” Luna said.

“Well, I guess we are going too.” Taemin said.

“Us too.” Key said.

“Let’s continue the story next time.” Sulli said.

“Bye, guys. Be careful on your way home.” Yoona said.

………………………………………………………………..

Key is driving his car on his way home with Krystal. Krystal seems quiet and thinking deeply.

“What’s wrong?” Key asks.

“Why?” Krystal asks.

“You are quiet since we left Siwon and Yoona’s house.” Key said.

“I am thinking about the story of the golden book.” Krystal said.

“What about it?” Key asks.

“Why would Hyuna counting the people she killed? And why she wants to kill 100 people?” Krystal asks.

Key thought of it. “You’re right. It didn’t mention in the second story.” Key said.

………………………………………………………………..

Meanwhile, it is also Leeteuk and Luna’s topic too.

“Think of it.” Luna said. “What is her reason to kill the people?”

“Isn’t it because they are after the golden book?” Leeteuk said while focusing on his driving.

“Hyuna seems nice in the first story but she became crazy in the second story.” Luna said.

“That’s because she promised to the old writer’s ghost that she will take care of the golden book.” Leeteuk said.

“We really need to know the third story.” Luna said. “There are some questions in my head that need an answer.”

………………………………………………………………..

“Yah! Stop it! Could you please wait for the next story? Stop asking me such questions.” Taemin irritated said to Sulli.

As soon as the two get on the car, Sulli didn’t stop talking about the two stories.

“But I still don’t get it.” Sulli said.

“You really don’t get it unless you know the third story, ok? Now, please, I really need to focus in my driving.” Taemin said.

“But-”

“Do you want me to drive or we will exchange seats?” Taemin asks.

“Araso, I am going to keep quiet.” Sulli said.

Taemin finally focus now on his driving without thinking anything.

………………………………………………………………..

“Where did you really get the book?” Hyoyeon asks. Onew is holding the book while Hyoyeon is driving.

“I told you I bought it in the old bookstore.” Onew said. “Why?”

“Well, it’s kinda weird.” Hyoyeon said.

“What weird?” Onew asks.

“Well, I have a feeling that there’s something wrong. These feelings are the same when you guys telling the story about the 5 scary tells of our school in high school.” Hyoyeon said.

“Aiyeee… Maybe you feel like that every time you hear scary stories.” Onew said.

“Maybe.” Hyoyeon said. “Who’s the author of that book?”

Onew looks at the front of the book. “Nothing written here.” Onew said.

“What kind of book does not have the name of the author?” Hyoyeon said.

“This is the first time.” Onew said. “Stop thinking about it. We must get home quickly.”

“Araso.” Hyoyeon said.