Black Smoke

The Stolen Book

“What happened to our house? Did someone tried to rob our house?” Yoona asks Siwon when they saw their house is all mess. It is just like a hurricane came to their house and makes a mess.

Siwon walks inside the messy house and checks the doors and windows.

“The windows and doors are all locked.” Siwon said.

“Even the front door is locked before we got here.” Yoona said. “Let’s check if something is missing.”

Siwon and Yoona check all their things while cleaning.

“I think nothing is missing.” Siwon said.

“Yeah.” Yoona said. “But who did it?”

“Miori can’t do this since she went straight to her classmate’s house.” Siwon said.

Yoona remembered something. “CCTV.” Yoona said. “Let’s check our CCTV.”

Siwon and Yoona installed some CCTV cameras inside and outside of their house.

Siwon rewinds the video that the camera captured.

Siwon and Yoona watched carefully as the video rewinds.

“STOP!” Yoona said.

Siwon pressed the stop button.

The camera is facing the front door so they know if someone enters and go out of the house.

“This is one hour after we all left.” Siwon said.

“What is that?” Yoona asks pointing a black smoke under the door.

“I don’t know. Let’s play the video.” Siwon said.

As soon as Siwon pressed the play button, the lights went off.

“What happened?” Yoona asks.

“Black out again?” Siwon asks.

Siwon and Yoona go out to check what’s going on.

As soon as they left the room, the video played in fast forward then it shuts down.

Siwon and Yoona didn’t see the smoke turned into a human and starts messing the place before it disappeared into thin air.

 

………………………………………………………………..

“I swear we really saw it. There’s a black smoke under the door then when Siwon tried to play the video the lights went out. When the electricity comes back, the video got deleted.” Yoona said to Hyoyeon, Luna, and Sulli.

“Maybe you accidentally pressed the delete button.” Sulli said.

“I never touched it.” Yoona said.

“Then, Siwon must have touched it.” Sulli said.

“No because just before he pressed the play button the lights went out.” Yoona said. “You won’t believe in me?”

“Well, it is not that we won’t believe in you because we already encountered some ghosts before but we need some evidence before we believe in you.” Luna said.

“Ok fine.” Yoona said. “What happened to Chemi’s blog, have you found it again?”

“Strange but when I opened my laptop I can’t found Chemi’s blog.” Luna said. “I tried to call her but I can’t contact her.”

“Try to call Ann J and others.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………..

Paris…

Krystal and Key are both busy with the event when five girls came to approach them.

“Effie!” Krystal said and hugs the girl.

“The C-REAL is here.” Key said.

C-REAL stands for Chemi, Re Dee, Effie, Ann J and Lenny. These five girls are their classmate in high school.

“Nice to see you here.” Chemi said.

“Why are you here? We’ve been having a get together for twice but you never come.” Krystal said.

“We are in a 5 month tour around the world.” Ann J said.

“Is it ok? What about your work?” Krystal asks.

“We can go anywhere with our work.” Effie said.

The five girls are online teachers. They teach the student through internet.

“Since you five are going on a tour around the world, if ever you see Amber, tell her that she also didn’t attend our get together.” Krystal said.

“We just saw her in the Eiffel Tower two hours ago.” Lenny said.

“Eh?!” Krystal said. “I guessed we missed him.”

“If ever we see her again we tell your message to her.” Re Dee said.

“Thanks.” Krystal said. “We love to talk with you girls but we need to start the event now.”

“It’s ok. Maybe next time.” Ann J said.

Krystal and Key walk away from the girls.

The girls watch the two walking away.

Chemi noticed something. She rubs her eyes to make sure it wasn’t her imagination.

“Eh?” Chemi said.

Ann J looks at her. “Why?”

“Is it me or I just saw a black child on the back of Key.” Chemi said.

Ann J looks at the back of Key but she didn’t see anything. “It is impossible.” Ann J said.

“Let’s go.” Re Dee said.

Everyone walks now while Chemi looks at Key’s back for the last time.

“Chemi, let’s go!” Ann J shouts.

“Ne!” Chemi said and runs towards her friends.

As soon as Chemi gone, the child she saw looks at her but she didn’t noticed it because she already went to her friends.

………………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

Seohyun is playing with Hyun Woo while Hyoyeon is preparing their dinner. Vivian is watching Hyoyeon.

The doorbell rings.

Seohyun opens the door.

Hyoyeon went out of the kitchen to check who it is.

“Unnie, this is Yonghwa, my classmate.” Seohyun said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Yonghwa greets.

“Seohyun, is he just your classmate or a friend or more than a friend?” Hyoyeon teases.

“Unnie! He’s just a friend!” Seohyun said but she blushes.

“Araso. Araso.” Hyoyeon said. “I know that you are obeying your mother so I am sure that even though you like him as your boyfriend, I know that you will remain as friend to him because you are not allowed to have a boyfriend until you finish your studies.”

“I know that, unnie.” Seohyun said.

“I know that too.” Yonghwa said.

“So, why are you here?” Hyoyeon asks Yonghwa.

“Uhmm… I am here to borrow some notes.” Yonghwa said. “I was absent for 2 days because I got sick so I asked Seohyun to borrow her notes.”

“You don’t need to explain it to me. You could have said you came here to borrow her notes.” Hyoyeon said.

“R-Right.” Yonghwa said.

“Anyway, since you are here. You can join us for a dinner.” Hyoyeon said.

“Thank you.” Yonghwa said.

Hyoyeon went back to the kitchen.

“I’ll help unnie.” Seohyun said to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa left in the living room with Hyun Woo.

“Annyeong.” Yonghwa greets Hyun Woo.

Hyun Woo just looks at him.

“What’s your name?” Yonghwa asks.

“Hyun… Woo…” Hyun Woo said.

“I’m Yonghwa.” Yonghwa said.

Vivian goes out of kitchen. She saw the stranger wearing a black cloak at the back of Yonghwa. She begins to bark.

Yonghwa looks at dog that barking on him.

“Hi, little dog. I am a friend.” Yonghwa said but the dog still barking.

Hyun Woo begins to cry for no reason at all.

Yonghwa carries Hyun Woo and brings to the kitchen.

Vivian followed Yonghwa.

“What happened to my baby? Why are you crying?” Hyoyeon said while taking Hyun Woo from Yonghwa.

“Your dog doesn’t like me.” Yonghwa said.

“That’s strange. Vivian doesn’t bark at the people that we know.” Hyoyeon said.

“Lately, Vivian keeps barking for unknown reason.” Seohyun said.

“Maybe that’s because she is seeing something that we can’t see.” Yonghwa said.

“Like?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ghost.” Yonghwa said.

“Do you mean that there’s a ghost in our house?” Hyoyeon asks. “That’s impossible. I’ve encountered ghosts when I was in high school so I know if there is a ghost here or none.”

………………………………………………………………..

“Taemin, do you think it is possible that the characters in a book come out from the book?” Sulli asks Taemin while Taemin is cleaning their apartment.

“Impossible.” Taemin said. “Are you thinking about what happened to Siwon and Yoona’s house?”

Taemin already knew what happened since Siwon told them.

“Ne.” Sulli said.

“Ghosts are real but what you are thinking now is not real.” Taemin said. “Instead of asking me such stupid question, why don’t you help me to clean our apartment? You are just sitting there like a boss.”

“Because I am the boss for today. Remember I defeated you in gawi bawi bo.” Sulli said. “I told you to stop using rock every time we play. You should change it to paper or scissors.”

“Ok got it. Next time I am going to use scissors.” Taemin said.

“And I am going to use rock.” Sulli whispered.

………………………………………………………………..

Yoona is alone in their house. Siwon went to the site outside Seoul for his work while Miori stayed in her friend’s house.

She is eating alone her dinner when she heard a voice.

“Who’s crying?” Yoona asks.

The voice she is hearing is a cry voice of a child.

Yoona walks around the house to search where the voice is coming from.

She walks until she reached the bathroom. It sounds like the voice is coming inside the bathroom.

Slowly, she walks towards the bathroom.

The voice became loud when she walked near the bathroom.

She holds the knob of the door. She opened the bathroom but the voice is gone. No one is inside the bathroom but the lights are open.

“That’s strange.” Yoona said.

She closed the lights of the bathroom and closed the door.

She went back to the dining room. As soon as she left the bathroom, the door of the bathroom slowly opened and there’s a black smoke coming out.