Finding The Book

The Stolen Book

WAHHHH! MIANHAE! MIANHAE! MIANHAE! MY READERS!!!!!

I've been very busy with my loombands that i forgot to update my fanfics but fear no more because here's my update.

Now, hope you enjoy the second to the last chapter of this fanfic. (Oooopppsss! Did I say second to the last? i really did)


Hyoyeon, Luna and Yoona left the car at the entrance of the village and decided to find a hotel inside the village.

The three women found an inn.

“Good evening, travelers.” The owner of the inn greets them.

The three women feel weird with the owner’s greet.

“Good evening. We would like to stay here for a night. Do you have a vacant room?” Luna asks.

“We only have one vacant room left.” The owner said.

“We will take it.” Luna said.

The owner gave them the key. “Go upstairs, first room on the left.”

“Thank you.” Luna said.

The three women look at the people eating at the inn before they go upstairs.

“This place is weird.” Yoona said as soon as they get inside the room.

“Yeah. Do you hear what he said? Travelers?” Hyoyeon said.

“It feels like we’re in some centuries ago.” Luna said while looking outside the window.

“You’re right. Those clothes feel like 50 years ago or even older.” Yoona said.

“Let’s sleep. We should have strength to go to the mansion tomorrow.” Hyoyeon said.

The two agreed.

………………………………………………………………..

The next morning…

Hyoyeon, Luna and Yoona had a breakfast first before going to the mansion. The sky is dark and it is raining hard.

“We chose to go to the mansion in morning so it will be less scary but the sky doesn’t cooperate with us.” Luna said.

Hyoyeon opened her umbrella. “Let’s go.” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you serious?” Yoona asks.

“What do you want? Go at night and our husbands will be dead by then or go now so we have a time to save their lives?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Go now.” Yoona and Luna said.

“Let’s go.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………..

The three girls are now standing at the front gate of the mansion.

“Can we find the book there? It is so huge.” Yoona said.

“Why would an old man living alone wants a really huge mansion?” Luna asks.

“Whatever his reasons are we don’t care. We need to hurry up and find the book.” Hyoyeon said and enters the gate.

“I have a question.” Yoona said while entering the mansion. “If we ever found the book, what should we do about it?”

“Burn?” Hyoyeon asks.

“But the two brothers tried to burn it but it didn’t work.” Luna said.

“Let’s think about it while trying to find the book.” Hyoyeon said. “Let’s split up.”

“Do you think it is a good idea to split up?” Luna asks.

“If we split up, there’s a chance that we will find the book quickly but there is also a chance that the ghosts appear. If we stick together, there’s a chance that we will be safe from the ghosts but there is also a chance that we will have a hard time finding the book because the mansion is huge.” Yoona said.

“Both choices have advantage and disadvantage.” Hyoyeon said. “What do you like?”

“Stick together.” Luna and Yoona said.

“Let’s go first to the bedrooms.” Hyoyeon said.

They went to the second floor and enter the first room.

“This must be the old writer’s bedroom.” Yoona said.

The room is very clean. The big portrait of the old writer is hanging on the wall.

“Kyaaahhh!!!” Luna screamed.

“What is it?” Yoona and Hyoyeon ask.

“A rat.” Luna said.

The two sighed. “Just focus on finding the book.” Yoona said.

The three took so many hours to search all the rooms in the second floor but they didn’t find the book.

“Girls, we haven’t checked the library.” Luna said.

“We are looking for a book and we forgot to look first in the library? This is great!” Yoona said.

“Could you please stop talking and just focus on finding the book if you want to save your man?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Oh right! I forgot about Siwon.” Yoona said.

The three enter the library and as expected the library is full of books from top to bottom of the room.

“This is creepy.” Hyoyeon said. “I feel like being watch.”

“Being watch by what? By books?” Yoona jokingly asks.

“We’re in a mansion that is haunted I am not surprise if we were watch by books.” Hyoyeon said.

While Yoona and Hyoyeon are talking, Luna is busy checking all the books.

They didn’t know that they are really being watch by the books but not an ordinary books but people turned into books.

“Do you think they can recognize us?” Onew asks.

“Maybe you because you’re a book about chickens.” Siwon said.

“And what about you? Books about horse?” Onew said. “I’m sure Yoona can recognize you.”

“Guys, stop it. We need to find a way how to get their attention.” Taemin said.

“Can we do that? What if they get freaked out if a book starts to talk?” Key asks.

“The first question is if they can hear us.” Leeteuk said.

“Try it. Your wife is coming towards you.” Siwon said.

Luna ignores the two girls and continues to find the book.

“Book about leaders. This is right for Leeteuk.” Luna said when she notices a book.

Actually it is Leeteuk. If she could open it she can talk to Leeteuk.

“Books about fashion. This is definitely suited for Key.” Luna said. “Maybe I can read about fashion years ago.”

Luna took the book and opens it.

“Luna!” Key said.

“Kyaaahhhh!!!” Luna screamed when she saw a face of a guy when she opened the book. She throws the book and it hit a wall.

“What is it now, Luna?” Yoona asks.

“T-The book has a face!” Luna said.

Yoona didn’t believe Luna and checks the book. “Oh hi Key!” she said.

“Yoona!” Key said.

Yoona’s eyes widened when she realized that the book is talking.

“Eh?!!!! The book is alive.” Yoona said and throws it to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon catches it and checks.

“Hyoyeon!” Key said.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” Hyoyeon screamed and throws the book towards Luna.

Luna throws the book to Yoona then Yoona throws it to Hyoyeon then throws back to Luna.

They are keeping throwing the poor book for some time.

“Poor Key. He must be dizzy.” Taemin said.

“How long they are going to do that?” Siwon asks.

………………………………………………………………..

After 10 minutes…

The three girls finally got tired and they are now sitting on the floor while the book is on Yoona’s lap.

“Is it really you, Key?” Yoona asks.

“Of course I am.” Key said trying to overcome his dizziness.

“Mianhae.” Yoona said. “We thought you’re a ghost.”

“Where’s Onew?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Where’s Leeteuk?” Luna asks.

“Where’s Siwon?” Yoona asks.

“I’m so dizzy right now. Try to find the book that related to them.” Key said.

The three girls know what it is.

“Book about horse.” Yoona said. She opened the book and saw Siwon’s face. “I got it right!”

“Book about the leader.” Luna said. She opened the book and saw Leeteuk’s face.

“And book about chicken.” Hyoyeon said. She opened the book and saw Onew’s face. “You have a lot of explanation to do, Onew.”

“How did you become books?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Hyuna made us like this. If you can’t get back the book here, we will be forever become books.” Leeteuk said.

“The book isn’t here?” Luna asks.

“Onew, where is it?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I don’t know!” Onew said.

“Where could be the book is?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Hyuna left a clue for us.” Siwon said. “She said: GO BACK TO THE FIRST PLACE.”

“Go back to the first place?” Luna asks.

“Anyway, you need to get out of here. You can’t go out once the sun sets.” Key said.

“You have two days to find the book.” Leeteuk said.

“We will find the book.” Luna said.

They bring the book back to the bookshelves.

“We’re leaving now.” Hyoyeon said.

“You guys are lucky.” Taemin said when the girls left.

“Why?” Onew asks.

“Because they didn’t forget you. They forgot Taemin!!!” Taemin said and cry like a baby.

………………………………………………………………..

“I feel like we forgot something.” Luna said. They are now in their car.

“We forgot Taemin.” Yoona said while driving.

“I wonder what kind of book he is.” Hyoyeon said.

“A BABY BOOK!” they all said.

“Now, let’s find the book and save our boys!!!” Yoona shouts.

“GO!!!” Luna and Hyoyeon said.