Onew Steals A Book

The Stolen Book

After 10 years, the friends from SM High School had a reunion.

“Honey, I’m home!” Onew said when he enters the house.

“Honey, did you get the chickens?” Hyoyeon asks.

“What chickens?” Onew asks.

“The chickens that I told you to buy.” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh the chickens!” Onew said. “Well, I was about to go back with the chickens but I saw Chemi, Re Dee and Effie. We had a little chat and I didn’t notice that we are eating the chickens.”

“You should have invited them here.” Hyoyeon said.

“Actually, they are waiting for Ann J and Lenny. They are going to Japan to have a vacation.” Onew said.

“Anyway, the guests will be here any minute now. You need to buy new chickens quickly.” Hyoyeon said.

“Araso. Araso.” Onew said and goes out again.

Hyoyeon went back to the kitchen.

………………………………………………………………..

“Kyaaahhhh!!! Hyoyeon!” Yoona loudly screamed when Hyoyeon opened the door.

“Yoona!!!” Hyoyeon screamed.

The two women hug each other.

“I miss you.” Hyoyeon said.

“I miss you, too!” Yoona said.

“Hi Siwon! Nice to see you again.” Hyoyeon said.

“You look lovely. Marriage life suits you.” Siwon said.

“Thanks.” Hyoyeon said.

“Are we the first to arrive?” Yoona asks.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

“Where’s Onew?” Yoona asks.

“He went out to buy chickens.” Hyoyeon said.

They saw a 3 years old boy playing on the living room.

“Is he Hyun Woo?” Yoona asks.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said. “I’ll get you something to drink.”

Hyoyeon went to the kitchen.

Yoona played with Hyun Woo.

“Annyeong!” Siwon greets the child.

“He looks like Hyo.” Yoona said.

Onew came in. “I’m back with the chickens and look who I saw while walking back here.” Onew said.

“Hi!” It was Luna’s voice.

“Luna!” Yoona screamed.

“Hey Onew! What’s up?” Siwon said.

“Siwon, good to see you again.” Onew said.

“Where’s Hyo?” Luna asks.

“In the kitchen.” Yoona said.

The girls went to the kitchen.

After few minutes, Krystal, Key, Sulli, Taemin and Leeteuk came.

“So, what do we do now?” Taemin asks. After the dinner and talking about themselves they don’t have to do now.

“We should go to a karaoke bar.” Krystal said.

“No one will watch over Hyun Woo.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ah! How about telling scary stories?” Leeteuk asks.

“Not again!” Yoona said. “The last thing I want to do is to hear scary stories again.”

“Stop it guys. I don’t want to experience another scary moments just like what happened in high school.” Krystal said.

“Come on! It just happened in our school and also Ann J and the others have connections with the ghost.” Leeteuk said.

“Have connections or not, we don’t want to hear any more scary stories.” Luna said.

“Then, what do we do now?” Key asks.

“Do you want me to tell you a story about a chicken?” Onew asks.

“No thanks.” They all said.

“Since we don’t have anything to do, let just stick to the scary stories.” Sulli said.

Just then, Siwon’s handphone rings.

“Work again.” Yoona said.

“Sorry, it is emergency. Let’s have a get together again next time.” Siwon said.

“Then, I am leaving too.” Yoona said.

“I forgot that I and Key need to visit grandpa’s grave tomorrow. It is his death anniversary.” Krystal said.

“She’s right.” Key said.

“I have a meeting tomorrow morning.” Leeteuk said.

“Since I think everyone is busy tomorrow, it is good idea to have a get together next time.” Onew said. “And don’t forget that we are going to tell scary stories.”

“We know.” They all said.

“Make sure that you are going to prepare a real scary story.” Taemin said.

“I will.” Onew said.

………………………………………………………………..

On the next day…

Onew is walking back home after his work and he is thinking where can he get a real scary story.

“They don’t like to hear my scary chicken story.” Onew said.

“Hey! Onew!” someone called him. It was Amber.

“Hey! Nice to see you again.” Onew said.

“I heard you had a reunion.” Amber said.

“Ne. You’re invited but why didn’t you come?” Onew said.

“I was in a business trip.” Amber said. “I just got back this morning.”

“Anyway, we are going to have a get together next month. You can come with us.” Onew said.

“I will.” Amber said.

“Prepare a scary story.” Onew said.

“Scary story? Aren’t you too old for that?” Amber asks.

“Well, they all want it.” Onew said. “Amber, do you know where I can get a scary story?”

“Try that old bookstore.” Amber said and points at the old bookstore at the other side of the street.

“Thanks.” Onew said.

“No problem.” Amber said. “I need to go now.”

When Amber is gone, Onew crossed the street and enters the old bookstore.

The bookstore is old and no one is there except to the old man that is sitting at the front of the cash register.

Onew looks around and saw the Scary Story section.

“Abandoned House… Vacation House… Killer Doll Part 1 & 2… Baekhyun’s 11 Scary Moments… Aswang Goes To Korea…” Onew reads the title of the books that he saw. Then something caught his attention.

He took the book from the shelf. “The Stolen Book.” He reads the title. “Sir, what is the story of this book?” he asks the old man.

“Five different scary stories about the stolen book.” The old man said.

“How much is this?” Onew asks.

“That is not for sale.” The old man said.

“Please… I really want this book.” Onew said.

“You can read it here but that is not for sale.” The old man said.

Onew doesn’t want to read it there. He wants to be the owner of that book.

He stayed inside the old bookstore for an hour. He noticed that the old man fell asleep on his chair.

“Since it is titled The Stolen Book. I’ll steal it as well.” Onew said.

He carefully gets out of the store holding the book and when he finally gets out he run as fast as he can.

The old man opened his eyes. He knew that Onew stole the book and he knew that Onew will regret it.

………………………………………………………………..

“I’m home.” Onew said.

“Oh? You’re here. I’ll just set the table so we can have dinner.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll just change my clothes.” Onew said and went to their room. He took out the book from his bag and hides it under their bed.

After changing his clothes, he went out of the room.

Suddenly, the window opened and the wind blew towards under the bed. Just then, a black smoke came out from the book and disappeared again. The window closed and locked as if it wasn’t opened a while ago.