Another Death?

Baekhyun's Another Scary Moment

Hello, readers! I just want to tell you that don't be too affected if some EXO members died in this fanfic because this is just a fan fiction. I already wrote the plot of every chapters and there are meant to be die here. I am not going to change it just because you don't want the character die here. If Kai is meant to die here, I mean it since I am the writer, nothing will gonna change.

That's all. Thank you.

T/N

I'm not mad or anything. I just want to clear something up. =^.^=


Tao, Suho, Chen, Chanyeol and Sehun hurriedly went to the hospital when they received a text from Xiu Min.

“Xiu Min!” Baekhyun called him when they saw him outside the emergency room while sitting on the floor.

“What happened?” Suho asks.

“Someone stabbed D.O.” Xiu Min said.

“Did you see the face?” Chanyeol asks.

“Aniyo. It was dark so I didn’t see it.” Xiu Min said.

“What is D.O doing near Baekhyun’s apartment and where’s Baekhyun?” Suho asks.

“Maybe he wants to warn Baekhyun.” Chen said.

“Warn for what?” Suho asks.

“The killer who wants to kill us all.” Chen said.

“Killer? That’s impossible.” Suho said.

“Who’s the killer?” Chanyeol asks.

“The killer is the person who isn’t here.” Tao said.

They all look at each other.

Then…

“No way!” Sehun said. “Then, the killer is-”

“Chen!” it was Jo Yeu Yun.

“Yeu Yun, why are you here?” Chen asks.

“I heard about what happened to D.O. I am so worried about him.” She said. She’s D.O’s fan. “How’s he?”

“He is still in the emergency room.” Chanyeol said.

“Tao, does Ye Eun still shows up to Baekhyun?” Suho asks.

“Aniyo. After Baekhyun didn’t recognize her, she stops seeing him.” Tao said.

“Do you thing that we can see her even without Baekhyun? She can help us.” Suho said.

“I don’t know.” Tao said.

Suho thinks deeply.

Then, the doctor came out from the emergency room.

“Doctor, how is he?” Chen asks.

“He’s safe now but he will be asleep for some few days.” The doctor said.

Everyone felt relieved.

Jo Yeu Yun looks around. “Where’s Baekhyun?”

“Oh yeah. Where is he?” Xiu Min asks.

“He is trying to find Lay.” Sehun said. “When we went to Lay’s apartment, he isn’t there.”

“The detective became suspicious towards Lay. He is thinking that Lay has connection to Kai’s death.” Suho said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Baekhyun knew about what happened to D.O but he can’t go to the hospital because he needs to find Lay.

“I need to talk to Lay. I know that he knew something about Kai’s death.” He said.

The rain started to pour down but Baekhyun ignores it. He will go to the places where Lay possible goes.

While walking in the rain, Baekhyun calls Tao to check on D.O.

A snatcher came and snatches his handphone.

“Yah! Thief!” he yelled and runs after the thief.

The thief turned left to a dark street but suddenly he fell.

Baekhyun was surprised but happy.

Just then, a guy came out from the dark street.

“Lay?” Baekhyun said when he recognizes the guy.

“Give the handphone to me or I will bring you to the police station.” Lay said to the thief.

The thief frightened and gave the handphone to Lay then run away.

“Lay.” Baekhyun called him.

Lay gives him the handphone.

“You shouldn’t go out alone.” Lay said.

“Lay, where have you been?” Baekhyun asks. “Kai is dead and D.O is critical, someone stabbed him.”

Baekhyun watches Lay’s expression. Lay doesn’t even surprise.

“D-Do you know about this?” Baekhyun asks.

“Mian.” Lay said while his head down.

“Did you kill them?” Baekhyun asks.

“No! They are my friends. I can’t do that.” Lay said.

“Then how come you knew about it?” Baekhyun asks.

“Mian but I can’t tell you.” Lay said. “Baekhyun, I want you to know that I am only doing this just for you. I’m sorry if I can’t protect Kai and D.O but I will do anything to protect the others. Just tell them to stop investigate so they will be safe and nothing bad happened to them just like what happened to five.”

“Five? Who are you talking at? Kai and D.O are part of that five, right? Who are the other three?” Baekhyun asks.

Lay avoids Baekhyun’s eyes.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened when he thought of something. “You are not talking about Kris, Luhan and Hyoyeon noona, right?”

Lay just sighed.

Baekhyun grabs Lay’s collar. “What did you do to noona? And where are Kris and Luhan?!”

“I swear I don’t know. All I know why the killer doing this and who is the killer but aside from that I don’t know anything.” Lay said. “I’m sorry.”

“I will forgive you if you bring back Kris and Luhan here. As for now don’t show yourself to me.” Baekhyun said and left.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kris and Luhan finally reached the land. As soon as they step out of the boat, the people are pointing their guns to them.

“Lulu, why are the people like this? Did you happened stole the motor boat?” Kris asks.

“Of course not.” Luhan said.

Kris bravely walks towards the people. “Easy, guys. We are not enemies.” Kris said.

“Shut up!” the man said and hit Kris with the gun on his head.

Kris fainted.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

Suho went to the college university where he, Baekhyun and Sehun studied. He is going to ride the elevator and tries if Jo Ye Eun will gonna shows up.

“I’ll try to talk to her once she showed up. Maybe the mystery will be solved.” Suho said.

He rides the elevator alone. He didn’t know that someone is walking outside the elevator. That person went to the room where the elevator operates and does something evil.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Jo Ye Eun, come out please.” Suho said.

The lights flicker.

“Jo Ye Eun?” Suho asks.

“Please, be careful.” It was Jo Ye Eun. She is standing on the corner of the elevator.

“Why? Do you know anything about what happened to Kai and D.O?” Suho asks.

The ghost nodded.

“Do you know that person?” Suho asks.

The ghost nodded.

“Tell me who it is.” Suho said.

But before the ghost talks, the elevator got out of control, it is going down non-stop and it is fast.

Suho knew that he will be dead once the elevator landed on the ground.

“Let’s just see each other in the heaven, Jo Ye Eun.” Suho said and closed his eyes.

…………………………………………………………………………………………..

On the next day…

“What do you mean Suho is gone?” Baekhyun asks Detective So Ji Sub.

Early morning, the detective went to Baekhyun’s apartment.

“The elevator where he is lost control and fell on the ground from 11th floor.” The detective said.

“How did it happen?” Tao asks.

“We are still investigating it.” The detective said. “But I think someone killed him.”

Baekhyun remembered what Lay said.

“Do you know where your friend Lay is?” the detective asks.

Tao shook his head.

“I’m sorry to say this but I believe that he killed him.” The detective said.

“Aniyo! I’m with Lay last night.” Baekhyun said.

“You do?” the detective asks.

“Ne. He told me that he didn’t kill Kai and harmed D.O but he knows who the killer is. He told me to warn my friends to stop investigating so they will be safe.” Baekhyun said.

“Investigating what?” the detective asks.

“You don’t need to know.” Baekhyun said.

“I think I need to know because it might help us to solve the case.” The detective said.

“Baekhyun, phone. Your boss wants to talk you.” Tao said.

Baekhyun left the detective to answer the call.

“If you need to know about that, talk to Chen. He will tell you everything. I want to tell you about it but I need to go back to China today.” Tao said and gives Chen his calling card. “Don’t tell Baekhyun about it.”

“Ok. Thanks.” The detective said. “I’m leaving now.”

“Ne.” Tao said.

“Where’s the annoying detective?” Baekhyun asks.

“He said that he needs to go somewhere.” Tao said.

“I can’t believe that Suho is gone. We just saw him yesterday.” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah. We talked to him in the hospital last night but I guess telling him the truth is a bad idea.” Tao said.

“What truth?” Baekhyun asks.

“That our lives are in danger.” Tao said.

“What do you mean?” Baekhyun asks.

“I really want to tell you about it but I need to get back to China today. I’m sorry.” Tao said.

“Why do I feel that everyone know something that I don’t know?” Baekhyun asks.

“You’re right but we can’t tell you right now especially that you forgot about Jo Ye Eun.” Tao said.

“Jo Ye Eun? Who is that?” Baekhyun asks.

“See? You forgot about her.” Tao said.

“Can you just tell me everything?” Baekhyun asks.

Tao sighed. “Xiu Min will watch over you.” Tao said and went to his room to pack his things.